EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:45 pm

Lmao that is the most hillbilly redneck name I can’t

Kind of thought they’d keep the Disney theme going? Is it after Gone with the Wind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater

Re: EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

Post by Walking Pharmacy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Poptart80 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:45 pm
Rhett Preston? 🙄 I’m sure the name comes with a ridiculous nickname.
We have Pup, Poof, Bub, Nook, and Bitty... I'm calling him Burp.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:22 pm

As in Rhett Butler?? 😂😂😂 Frankly my dear when he gets to school, he WILL give a damn.
GG Shitlord - Lyrics & Bass Guitar
There was an old hobag named Thoti
Who thought she was LA's top totty
But it's all a feint
Fakey fillers and paint
- And her soul is deceitful and grotty.

Brytbratbar
Talker
Talker

Post by Brytbratbar » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:34 pm

I went back and looked at each babies hospital photos on her insta and she looks CRAZY, looking like a beauty queen caked in make up. I'm sure she felt more confident but it just makes her look so out place. I think she looked more natural with Belle but the quality of the photo wasn't the best so that may be why. All of her baby's have gotten smaller with each birth as well, doesn't the opposite usually happen?

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:43 pm

I think it's more likely to be inspired by Thomas Rhett because she's a big country music fan, I think they both are. When they break out all their Florida Georgia line I just can't.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:19 am

Any guesses on the nickname.......Bubz Junior? ...... or BJ????? :rofl: Maybe Bippy ...or BP ...... Ritty? Rhetty? ...... :rofl:
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:29 am

I am also on a BG subreddit and everyone there is fawning over Emily's full face. She looks like she's wearing a mask.

I have no problem with labor makeup but maybe newscaster-thick isn't the face for delivery? She has so many good products with great staying power, why does she insist on being FULLY done when she could still look put together but way more natural? I bet she looks so crazy in person.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:41 am

Like..... yeah. Wtf. I mean I get she wants to look nice on camera and in harsh hospital lighting but a) a full beat really isn't the way to go about it, and tbh she should probably know that by now (but maybe she's just reverting to newscaster type in her anxiety about giving birth or st) and b) if she didn't film herself giving fucking birth, she wouldn't have to look nice on camera 🙄

Because nobody wants to see you dropping a sprog Emily. You have a beauty channel not a sex-ed video production company.
GG Shitlord - Lyrics & Bass Guitar
There was an old hobag named Thoti
Who thought she was LA's top totty
But it's all a feint
Fakey fillers and paint
- And her soul is deceitful and grotty.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:00 pm

I don't think anyone would blame her for looking natural while giving birth because she's fucking GIVING BIRTH.

I don't understand why she needs to look so dolled up, like she's going to prom or something.

Poptart80
Talker
Talker

Post by Poptart80 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:07 pm

The people on reddit are stupid. I’m not judging her for wearing makeup. Hell, she could’ve given birth rocking a full Trixie Mattel look for all I care. I’m sick of hearing about her personal life altogether. It’s a beauty channel where she crams life updates in like the internet is her best friend over for coffee. She has no respect for the privacy of her husband, kids and extended family but because she sells the “good ol country gal” schtick so well it’s fine.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:19 am

Everyone should leave something to the imagination. Couples should have some things that are private and only for them.

Emily shows some of their most personal and important times on camera for everyone to see. There are only a couple of
acts that she hasn’t shown on social media.

Keep a few things private. She can’t. I bet Tyler wishes she would. He knows what to answer though if she asks.

I am sure we are in for listening to her going on about it for months. Well, I won’t be listening. I just read here. :cuted:

dew2
Informer
Informer

Post by dew2 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:41 am

To me, it's not so much that Emily planned to wear makeup during all of her births but that she had to cake on so much and seemed to obsess over the "perfect long-lasting makeup" for the occasion for months before delivery. She's truly obsessed with makeup in an unhealthy way. I know it's her job and yada yada, but still, she's not normal. I know plenty of beauty YTers who have interests and hobbies outside of makeup. Emily really doesn't.

Anyway, her son is cute. I'm glad there's another boy in their house. They need some balance.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:22 pm

I'm waiting for the big name reveal..........The NICKNAME reveal :rofl:
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

Gurudodo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gurudodo » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:24 am

I’m so sick of BGs having kids and turning their channels into so much about their kids. I’m there for the makeup ONLY. I can’t have kids. I watch makeup channels to relax and disconnect from the real world...not to listen to shit about babies and get depressed. All that kid shit needs to go on a separate vlog channel. I don’t care about updates on how you are feeling. I hope to never hear another person talk about their mucus plug again unless it is an immediate family member that I actually give a shit about.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:21 am

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:22 pm
I'm waiting for the big name reveal..........The NICKNAME reveal :rofl:
Bubby. That’s what I went with earlier. I like your BJ or RJ.

I didn’t see the name Rhett coming. :rofl: :rofl:

Poptart80
Talker
Talker

Post by Poptart80 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:04 pm

Gird your loins for the birth story overshare that only her nosy ass stans have pathetically begged for. It’s so tacky that she keeps literally nothing in her life private.
EEFCBFAB-E0A6-412D-ABD3-9E29FD897778.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:05 am

Just seeing that picture is too much. What does that have to do with makeup?

She needs to put that on a different different channel. There’s nothing wrong with sharing that if crazy people are begging
to see it. I would not share that. To me that is personal and private but she makes a lot of money off of her children. Put
it on a different channel. She won’t because it opens her up to more YT scrutiny. Just makeup on the makeup channel.

We will see her making $ off of this kid just like she did with the two girls before. Children equals views for Emily.
Views equal $. Plain and simple.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:57 am

Alright I had to unsub because of that pregnancy vlog. The thumbnail was too much for me and I didn’t want to see it anymore.

I don’t want to see anyone’s baby the second it comes out of them. I’m sorry but I find that gross.

Poptart80
Talker
Talker

Post by Poptart80 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:37 am

tar wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:05 am
We will see her making $ off of this kid just like she did with the two girls before. Children equals views for Emily.
Views equal $. Plain and simple.
I clicked the vlog only long enough to read the description and give a thumbs down. It said she vlogged that poor baby’s first 24 hours in preparation to make it a vlog. Mother of the year has her cash calf on the payroll literally from moment one. At this point all we’re missing is a video giving tips on how to conceive.

Oh and in case it wasn’t about the makeup, she wrote that she had that pageant mask on for 36 hours. So you can either be in awe at the staying power or disgusted that she was so busy invading her family’s privacy that she couldn’t even stop to wash her face.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:57 pm

Making $ off her child the moment he comes into the world. I find that pitiful. She monetized each of her children’s arrivals.
She made bank off of them. They were among her most highly watched videos at one time. You saw how quickly she got that
video out. She didn’t even enjoy the arrival and bonding time with Rhett. She was putting out the video ASAP. Her fans
demanded it. She had to comply. :ninja: :ninja:

I used to love Emily. She is an OG. She does some sneaky things too though. Just like the rest of them. Not as in your face.
That has changed in the last few years and she’s getting worse.

Rabidosky69
Learner
Learner

Post by Rabidosky69 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:48 pm

There’s a recent reddit thread about her vlog, people are commenting how much they were crying for her because they were so happy.... um what? I don’t understand how anyone can stan YouTubers so hard, it’s someone you don’t even know having a baby... I know this is nothing new but it still surprises me for some reason

Poptart80
Talker
Talker

Post by Poptart80 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:56 pm

I quit looking at reddit after the last stan post about her. They’re some of the idiots begging to know more about her private life and I just can’t. Their lives must be as dull and mindless as Emily’s.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:19 pm

I've watched so many YouTube moms talk about their pregnancies and their children, and this is the first time I hear anything about a "mucus plug". I've never even heard of that in my health classes. (Clearly I've never been pregnant.)

I don't see why Emily can't use her vlog channel to talk about her children, or maybe even...make a mom channel! :O

TiffyOK
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TiffyOK » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:43 pm

Well I finally unsubscribed, after watching her makeup videos for many years, because like you all I am SICK of the kids, family and baby videos! The pregnancy and birth vlog is just a cash grab and oversharing. She should get a second vlog channel for all that mess.

By the way, I am her age and find her no longer relevant and her makeup to me is dated and overdone. I know that’s harsh but it’s just how I feel.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:21 am

I unsubscribed to her YT channel a long time ago. I found that she does the same look no matter what palette she uses.
There comes a time when you try new things or you are no longer relevant. She uses DS makeup in most of her tutorials
and reviews. I know she is being sent HE makeup. She uses that a lot when is not reviewing makeup. I find that sad.

She uses HE on herself but chooses not to review it for us. Some of her subscribers can afford HE makeup and luxury skincare.
She just doesn’t believe we can. Every once in awhile she throw us a bone and review something but I got tired of waiting
for it. There are others who do better tutorials than she does. Blends out their makeup and looks flawless.

Emily just doesn’t try anymore and it shows. She hasn’t in a long time. YT is an easy way to make money. I don’t blame her
one bit for doing it but try to do a better job. She has plenty of help. Her mother is there a lot to help with the kids. She
doesn’t have to do her makeup at dawn. The light is terrible and who has creative ideas and spunk that early in the day?
She says she has to do it this way. I just don’t have to watch her videos.

Return to “Emilynoel83”