EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Re: EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

How much would she be making per video do you think?
Anybody with YT knowledge got any ideas?

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by wind84 »

Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 pm
How much would she be making per video do you think?
Anybody with YT knowledge got any ideas?
If you want an idea, watch this video by Anna Campbell.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by anat4ever »

When she uses a gloss to highlight the center of her lips, she puts it over the lipcolor.
When she uses a lighter lip color in the center, she keeps the darker one on the outer edges. The harsh edges look completely ridiculous and not all all pouty. Why not just use the same "technique" as when she uses a gloss?

hottyhothotty
Learner
Learner

Post by hottyhothotty »

I’m interested in trying the naked honey palette but of course she over did it complete with pageant lashes. And of course a berry lip. Emily you are fair skinned my dear those colors aren’t for you! Just imagine what a haircut/lighter hair color and a brow wax would do for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

here videos aren't even worth clicking into anymore, I just cringe...

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:15 am
She talked for 20 minutes in the Naked Honey review video and managed to say nothing. It was background noise and I still stopped what I was doing to click on a different video.

Also this is bitch eating crackers territory but her over pronunciation of the word “honey” irritates me to no end. No one in the Midwest says it with that much drawl. Stop.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Poptart80 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:18 am
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:15 am
She talked for 20 minutes in the Naked Honey review video and managed to say nothing. It was background noise and I still stopped what I was doing to click on a different video.

Also this is bitch eating crackers territory but her over pronunciation of the word “honey” irritates me to no end. No one in the Midwest says it with that much drawl. Stop.
I find myself hiding her videos from my feed when they pop up now.. :oops: :lol:

I only watch her 'vlogs' for shits & giggles.. her tutorials and reviews are rendered useless to me thanks to her application process and over the top falses lashes..

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

When she has five different types of discoloration on her face and she says her skin is in a good place...
Also, if she's developing freckles while wearing sunscreen, she's clearly not wearing enough. And what do you know, she puts a tiny bit on and blends it with a brush...

Didn't she say the girls love veggies? Why not put veggies on that "homemade" pizza?

And she admits the melasma comes from both pregnancy AND sun exposure... That's what sunscreen is for!

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

She is the last person I would listen to skinncsre advice from and have always thought this so I definitely I felt was ready for this video. Just to see what garbage she was using. Yeah I was not pleasantly surprised. She needs to use a Clarisonic daily. A good vitamin c in the morning and then sunscreen. Then at night remove her makeup with the miceller water and then wash the face. You don’t leave micellar water sitting on the face of you can help it. Then a aha and retinol. (While pregnant herbivore make a BACHUCHIOL serum that is the closest thing to retinol but pregnancy safe. Then a moustuizer. Your welcome Emily.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How can I follow the skincare advice from someone who has severe discoloration and melasma? NO THANK YOU..

Also, that homemade pizza made me want to vomit. Pepperoni? Ugh. She should try my homemade pizza. I don't use cheddar either. Just mozarella, feta & goat cheese. I pepper it with fresh spinach and mushrooms and add tomato, basil and arugula on top. Also fresh chives or onion. OMG soooo good.

Her kids' breakfast of waffles and whipped cream made me cringe. I grew up eating my non generic waffles with nut butter. SO MUCH HEALTHIER. Another thing I've learned in my adult life to add to waffles is yogurt. Super yummy, protein packed and healthy. Whipped cream is pointless, all it does is add sugar. And I prefer Kodiak Cake Waffles as each waffles is 6g of protein with 3g of fiber. I bet Emily gets the eggos. Ugh.. yuck... :roll: :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rva1 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:45 pm
^yikes, go off girl (although I will just add, a lot of yogurt is fullllllllll of sugar/artificial ingredients as well but that's neither here nor there)
I forgot to mention it's plain non fat yogurt with fresh fruit to sweeten :tu:

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Meh I’m not gonna meal plan for her. Emily gets up before 5 am to put on makeup. She’s got plenty of time to meal plan for her own damn self. If she gave two shits about her family’s health she’d put down the blending brush and cook them something that didn’t come premade in the freezer section of Walmart.

I will say that I remember in an earlier video she said those Eggo waffles were only for when the kids were sick. The oldest was healthy enough to go to school in that skincare video so now we know Miss I’m Always Honest is full of shit.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

With this Fall Makeup Video... Haha.
She's acting like she's the most fall-crazed person ever and zooms in on a group of neutral colored pumpkin and generic hobby lobby decor like she's just the biggest fan out there. It just made me laugh.

Clicked off because the fall look was horrible to me. Hated the eyes.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Poptart80 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:04 pm
Meh I’m not gonna meal plan for her. Emily gets up before 5 am to put on makeup. She’s got plenty of time to meal plan for her own damn self. If she gave two shits about her family’s health she’d put down the blending brush and cook them something that didn’t come premade in the freezer section of Walmart.

I will say that I remember in an earlier video she said those Eggo waffles were only for when the kids were sick. The oldest was healthy enough to go to school in that skincare video so now we know Miss I’m Always Honest is full of shit.

WELL SAID! :tu: :respekt:

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

I’ve suspected Emily reads here since the chatter about Bub possibly cheating. Right after that was discussed here she made a tearful comment in a video about reading something that hurt her. After discussing her lazy meal planning, we got a Boomerang of a “homemade” dinner. Coincidence? Maybe.
54499B13-2E05-4FB6-A686-CABFF223F901.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WAIT WHAAA? Bub cheating? With who? He's like a neanderthal! :rofl:

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:59 am
It was speculation that because he travels for work, he cheats. I’m with you—he’s as much a simpleton as Emily. He’s not looking for anything more complicated than reruns of Dawson’s Creek and chill. They’re a match made in dork heaven 😂

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Poptart80 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:11 am
It was speculation that because he travels for work, he cheats. I’m with you—he’s as much a simpleton as Emily. He’s not looking for anything more complicated than reruns of Dawson’s Creek and chill. They’re a match made in dork heaven 😂

Oh ok I see. Yeah, I don't think anyone would find him attractive... tbh. I mean he's nice, quiet and patient. But not really a looker?

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

I don't know why she'd be hurt by that if she's confident in her own marriage ^^. I mean, the more subs, the more speculation, so I'm sure she's read some way worse stuff than that tbh.

They're really a perfect match and I don't think there's anything he's looking for that he's not finding.

That part in that am/pm video with the whipped cream instead of syrup... really? It's the fact that she said it's less messy.... so basically she'll always do what's easiest which is why fresh fruit and veg meals never happen because you can't just pull them out of the fridge and heat it up.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:28 am
Poptart80 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:11 am

Oh ok I see. Yeah, I don't think anyone would find him attractive... tbh. I mean he's nice, quiet and patient. But not really a looker?
You'd be surprised. I work in the legal field and some of the lawyers who cheat or talk about sleeping around... makes my skin crawl. Some women just like being with a man in a suit, or a man who seems important/powerful.

Bub doesn't strike me as the cheating type, though.

Return to “Emilynoel83”