EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

airforcewife
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

Post by airforcewife »

I know this might be slightly mean because I mean no one can help what they look like, especially not kids, but I have to say this:
Those two produce some incredibly unfortunate looking children. I mean woah. I hope the boy grows up to be a little less chipmunk-like (and I hope the girls grow out of it, especially the younger one).

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

airforcewife wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:44 am
I know this might be slightly mean because I mean no one can help what they look like, especially not kids, but I have to say this:
Those two produce some incredibly unfortunate looking children. I mean woah. I hope the boy grows up to be a little less chipmunk-like (and I hope the girls grow out of it, especially the younger one).
Thank you. was just going to say that.... but you beat me to the punch :lol: :oops:

Out of the 3 Eve is really sort of cute. But the first (Belle?) has such an unfortunate forehead and facial structure.. and her kids got her ears.. and sadly her Frankenstein's monster forehead.. squashed brows... Doesn't help that Bub isn't any bit of a looker either... :?

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

I hope she lets those girls choose what they want to do with their hair someday. I know Emily thinks her long straight mop is the ideal but maybe the kids would look cuter with bangs or a shorter cut.

Who am I kidding? Those two are facsimiles of their pageant reject mother and will rock that look accordingly. Berry lips and yearly haircuts from Grandma are what they have to look forward to.

Brie06
Learner
Learner

Post by Brie06 »

What the heck is that eye look she had on in the 97cent Walmart junk video? Yikes. Those colors do not go together and it looked super muddy lol

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

I think the girls might grow into/out of some of their features, although I had ears like Belle's as a child and had to undergo surgery to correct them (it was not fun, but it was 100% worth it). :|

They seem like very smart and sweet kids, maybe even precocious/advanced. Emily is lucky.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:05 am
airforcewife wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:44 am
Thank you. was just going to say that.... but you beat me to the punch :lol: :oops:

Out of the 3 Eve is really sort of cute. But the first (Belle?) has such an unfortunate forehead and facial structure.. and her kids got her ears.. and sadly her Frankenstein's monster forehead.. squashed brows... Doesn't help that Bub isn't any bit of a looker either... :?
I actually think the opposite. Of course, Eve's a cute kid but IMO I think Belle is an adorable little girl. With the little one most babies grow out of that awkward newborn phase so we'll just have to see.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

I don’t really care about how they look tbh. I skip through her ig stories that feature the kids because it’s not content that interests me. If it’s not yet another review of some junk dollar store makeup then it’s stories about her kids in their Walmart clothes cackling over some Disney princess Happy Meal toy and I just can’t be bothered to watch any of it.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why are her videos reviewing makeup a full face every time and always over 25 minutes. She is as boring as her uploads. If I had her life I would've stuck my head in the oven years ago!

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

She did an ig story yapping about her cheer days. Apparently graduating college and holding a career in the broadcasting field doesn’t rank above pep rallies and dollar store makeup reviews.
E79BE221-75C3-4495-A9C5-C2742183F485.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Poptart80 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:01 am
She did an ig story yapping about her cheer days. Apparently graduating college and holding a career in the broadcasting field doesn’t rank above pep rallies and dollar store makeup reviews.

Hm, how long until she gets the girls into competitive cheering? It's an even more time-consuming beast of a sport/activity than it was during Emily's time and would at least give her a reason to leave the house aside from the siren song of Walmart and the dollar store, lol.

And yeah, why didn't she mention her education or her job? :? I don't get her: She had all the trappings of a successful, ambitious career woman but now acts like she was always meant to be a bored, boring housewife. I wonder why she bothered getting her degree and pursuing newscasting in the first place? She left the news over seven years ago now, which is a longer time than she was in it, and we've truly seen some "The Yellow Wallpaper"-like behavior during that time. (Well, in Emily's case, "The Berry Lip"-like behavior.) It's just weird.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

You know, I always imagined Emily would teach cheering when her kids were a little bit older. It would make a nice part-time job for her where she could be useful and still do something she loves.
That's not posting online about her every fart or filming a pageant face 😒
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

dew2 wrote:
Poptart80 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:01 am

Hm, how long until she gets the girls into competitive cheering? It's an even more time-consuming beast of a sport/activity than it was during Emily's time and would at least give her a reason to leave the house aside from the siren song of Walmart and the dollar store, lol.

And yeah, why didn't she mention her education or her job? :? I don't get her: She had all the trappings of a successful, ambitious career woman but now acts like she was always meant to be a bored, boring housewife. I wonder why she bothered getting her degree and pursuing newscasting in the first place? She left the news over seven years ago now, which is a longer time than she was in it, and we've truly seen some "The Yellow Wallpaper"-like behavior during that time. (Well, in Emily's case, "The Berry Lip"-like behavior.) It's just weird.
Props for changing “The Yellow Wallpaper” to “The Berry Lip”. Too accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

vissinada
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vissinada »

I would understand nicknames if her kids had long names — but they don’t! All her kids have short names, they don’t need nicknames! I never got it why she uses their nicknames when she is referring to them on her channel just call by the names you chose to give them in the first place, which are quite nice names the boy’s is a little old fashioned but better than those new hipster names!

dragnfly1181
Informer
Informer

Post by dragnfly1181 »

vissinada wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:05 pm
I would understand nicknames if her kids had long names — but they don’t! All her kids have short names, they don’t need nicknames! I never got it why she uses their nicknames when she is referring to them on her channel just call by the names you chose to give them in the first place, which are quite nice names the boy’s is a little old fashioned but better than those new hipster names!
Especially the one they call "nookie". How you can call your child a slang term for sex as a nickname is beyond me.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

dragnfly1181 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:06 am
vissinada wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:05 pm
Especially the one they call "nookie". How you can call your child a slang term for sex as a nickname is beyond me.
Nookie is such a Jersey Shore/TOWIE/My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding kinda nickname. You expect to hear about Poodie and Nookie getting in a fist fight over who is going to take Feefers to the disco on Friday.
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Rawbootykristi
Talker
Talker

Post by Rawbootykristi »

Can't decide which is sadder - mid 30's Emily appealing mostly to retirees or mid 30's Graveyard girl/Bunny appealing mostly to 12 year olds.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I had a bunch of YT videos open and when i clicked them off and landed on Emily.. HOLY OGRE! She really doesn't fit in with the thin twenty somethings she is competing with (or her same age Tati) what/how/why? :? :o

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:27 am
I had a bunch of YT videos open and when i clicked them off and landed on Emily.. HOLY OGRE! She really doesn't fit in with the thin twenty somethings she is competing with (or her same age Tati) what/how/why? :? :o

To be honest, I don't think Emily has wanted to compete with the twenty somethings. I always put her in the same category as MsGoldGirl, Melissa Raymond/Autry (whatever her name is now), CoffeeBreakWithDani, Jessica Braun and Kristen Gehm (I know Kristen is a lot older). They just seem like housewives/mums with a passion for makeup. All you'll find on their channels are every day makeup looks......
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:27 am
I had a bunch of YT videos open and when i clicked them off and landed on Emily.. HOLY OGRE!
I was looking through her tag videos recently and if you want a good chuckle, check out some of her videos from the old house. There was a time where her eyebrows were normal but she was hitting the self tanner HARD. She looks ghostly in the present day compared to back then.

Rawbootykristi
Talker
Talker

Post by Rawbootykristi »

Incredible how she manages to create the exact same berry eye look from every single palette.

Return to “Emilynoel83”