Talker
Talker

Re: EmilyNoel83MilesOfGummySmile Part11

Post by Yogadog » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:47 am

Poptart80 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:37 am
tar wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:05 am
We will see her making $ off of this kid just like she did with the two girls before. Children equals views for Emily.
Views equal $. Plain and simple.
I clicked the vlog only long enough to read the description and give a thumbs down. It said she vlogged that poor baby’s first 24 hours in preparation to make it a vlog. Mother of the year has her cash calf on the payroll literally from moment one. At this point all we’re missing is a video giving tips on how to conceive.

Oh and in case it wasn’t about the makeup, she wrote that she had that pageant mask on for 36 hours. So you can either be in awe at the staying power or disgusted that she was so busy invading her family’s privacy that she couldn’t even stop to wash her face.
FYI, it's better not to thumbs down. It's all the same to the algorithm.

roxy25
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by roxy25 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Did anyone she her Instagram stories from today? She posted a screenshot of a comment "please don't give him a dumb nickname, just call him by his real name. Her response "thanks for the instructions sunshine. May I call you that?"

She can have her weird family nicknames but I don't understand her passive aggressive attitude about it. Just own it if you're going to use them all the time.

Sorry don't know how to post a photo here.

Poptart80
Talker
Talker

Post by Poptart80 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:55 pm

roxy25 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:01 pm
She can have her weird family nicknames but I don't understand her passive aggressive attitude about it.
I saw it but didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of seeing the screen caps here.

You know who doesn’t get teased about stupid nicknames? People who don’t go telling the entire internet about them. She wouldn’t have to get passive aggressive with people if she left her private life off her beauty channel.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:39 pm

roxy25 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:01 pm
Did anyone she her Instagram stories from today? She posted a screenshot of a comment "please don't give him a dumb nickname, just call him by his real name. Her response "thanks for the instructions sunshine. May I call you that?"

She can have her weird family nicknames but I don't understand her passive aggressive attitude about it. Just own it if you're going to use them all the time.

Sorry don't know how to post a photo here.
She's passive aggressive and a nerd? YIKES! :? :rofl:

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:56 pm

He probably already has a stupid nickname. Emily is very passive aggressive as well as bitchy.

(She can’t blame it on hormones as she has been like this for awhile). She thinks she’s always right and everyone else, even
her supporters, can’t possibly be right about anything. She needs to step back and take a look at herself. She’s very insulated
and doesn’t get out of her area very much at all. She doesn’t know as much as she thinks. She isn’t a world traveler and it
would do her good to remember that she doesn’t know everything. The nicknames in her family are not endearing or cute.

sabbathlily
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by sabbathlily » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:59 am

I've lurked for sometime but I had to come out of hiding for the whole delivery makeup debate. I think women are the most beautiful right after birth and her full face was kind of jarring. That said, before I go back to lurking, why in the heck does she feel the need to shave her widow's peak? There's just something about it that annoys me to death.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:52 pm

Why is her beauty channel a baby channel now?

dew2
Informer
Informer

Post by dew2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:10 pm

So Emily had her first taste of any sort of real potential health issue/concern with Rhett after his hospital hearing tests and doesn't handle it well at all, and she repeatedly throws the woman who performed the first test under the bus. I've said it before, but Emily would not be able to deal with any real crisis or trauma. If Rhett had actually had some hearing loss, I think she would have been inconsolable. I'm not able to articulate very well why her particular attitude/reactions bother me, so I don't even know if I'm making sense. Of course everyone wants to have healthy kids, but it seems like Emily simply cannot compute the idea of a less-than-perfect baby.

Also, I was feeling a little more forgiving about some of the family vlogs, but with the graphic vlog of Rhett's birth plus this new one all about the stay at the hospital and right after, I really agree with everyone that she needs to go back to posting this stuff on HER DEDICATED VLOG CHANNEL, lol. There's no need for any of this to be on the main channel, especially since this is her third kid. Dear lord.

Oh, and I bet his dumb nickname will have something to do with pumpkin. Punkie, maybe. :roll: And she still referred to Belle as Nookie at the end of the vlog, ughhhh. She's such a dope.

tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by tar » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:49 pm

When she continued to use the Nookie nickname is when I started to have a problem with their continued usage of stupid
nicknames. That nickname is so inappropriate. She has to realize that. She reads here. Even she knows it is not a good
nickname. A girl should not have a nickname of Nookie. Even if she thinks that her nickname will only be used at home, she
will invariably use it when she shouldn’t just like it was used in the vlog. She needs to replace that nickname IMO, but I am
not her mother, I just know what kind of teasing Belle will endure if that nickname persists past third grade or so.

dew2
Informer
Informer

Post by dew2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:53 pm

tar wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:49 pm
When she continued to use the Nookie nickname is when I started to have a problem with their continued usage of stupid
nicknames. That nickname is so inappropriate. She has to realize that. She reads here. Even she knows it is not a good
nickname. A girl should not have a nickname of Nookie. Even if she thinks that her nickname will only be used at home, she
will invariably use it when she shouldn’t just like it was used in the vlog. She needs to replace that nickname IMO, but I am
not her mother, I just know what kind of teasing Belle will endure if that nickname persists past third grade or so.
Yes. Even worse, Emily is the prime age to remember that dreadful Limp Bizkit song, lol. The fact that she's dug in her heels and still calls Belle by that sex-slang nickname says so much about her stubbornness imo. I used to think she was naive; now I just think she's self-centered.

Poptart80
Talker
Talker

Post by Poptart80 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:09 pm

Didn’t watch the newest vlog but it was refreshing to see people in the comments push back against her attitude towards the possibility of Rhett having hearing issues. What’s really unfortunate is someday her kid could see the video of his mom freaking out at the possibility of him not being “perfect.” Hope she’s proud of herself.

So far the world has been privy to his first 24 hours and his medical history. I’m shocked she doesn’t keep her stans up to date on each diaper change. How does she feel about circumcision? Do we get a video on that too? Everything and anything for the views.

dew2
Informer
Informer

Post by dew2 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:34 pm

Poptart80 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:09 pm
I’m shocked she doesn’t keep her stans up to date on each diaper change.
And remember that was one of her biggest "concerns" about having a boy. :roll:

This woman has been too coddled and isolated for too many years. I really think she's been revealing her inner bitch more and more since she hit one million subs.

cupcakey913
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cupcakey913 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:15 pm

I’m watching the 24 hour video and honestly I could have gone my whole life not knowing what Bub’s nipples look like.

Also these two and their vocal fry. At some points they sound like frogs croaking at each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:19 pm

omfg I have never been as physically nauseated as I was when I watched a few minutes of this vlog. It started with Bub's vocal fry which makes him sound SO incredibly.....STUPID, then seeing him without his shirt holding the [email protected]%#$! I gasped outloud and said, "EWWW" and clicked off. She is so disgusting. Between the gross food, the hoards of makeup (and of course she's all eyeshadowed out in the hospital) and the annoying nicknames.....she makes me dry heave.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:20 pm

Ha!!! Cupcakey 913 we just wrote the same thing at the same time. Lol. xo

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:13 pm

i'm scared to watch the second baby vlog. How was it? Was there loads of cringey tMI? the first vlog was invasive enough. Keep the baby stuff on a separate channel maybe?

dew2
Informer
Informer

Post by dew2 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 pm

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:13 pm
i'm scared to watch the second baby vlog. How was it? Was there loads of cringey tMI? the first vlog was invasive enough. Keep the baby stuff on a separate channel maybe?
It's incredibly invasive, and like I said above, Emily is so terrified of any hint of disability or developmental concern that she comes across as an insensitive bitch (shocking) to anyone who or anyone whose kid lives with anything like that.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:12 am

dew2 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:31 pm
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:13 pm
It's incredibly invasive, and like I said above, Emily is so terrified of any hint of disability or developmental concern that she comes across as an insensitive bitch (shocking) to anyone who or anyone whose kid lives with anything like that.
She's rude to the staff or pushy? now I'm tempted to watch her in her true colors.. :o :?

dragnfly1181
Learner
Learner

Post by dragnfly1181 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:30 am

I've been watching Emily for years and I used to really enjoy her videos. We're close in age and skin tone, so I always felt like she was a good review of products for me. But the last couple years, she's just been so stagnant. I can't even bring myself to watch her videos lately. 20 minutes of her sniffling (because she's always sick) while she cakes on the same makeup she does every video and TMI's us with her baby talk. I wish she'd have a separate channel for her baby vlogs and actually review some higher end products on the beauty one.

rva1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rva1 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:43 am

Oh man, Emily is so boring that I even find her GG thread boring (sorry yall) so I rarely check it but I'm glad I did. I needed that full out laugh reading cupcakey's (and then al218) comment. Bubs nipples and the two frogs croaking at each other hahahahahahahaha too accurate.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:01 pm

I remember seeing high end and luxury such as Natasha Denona palettes in prior vlogs yet no reviews. So what does Emily do with the
products. I also cannot fathom why the
vlog info is at the top of her info box and the actual video info is buried at the bottom. We are approaching 2020 and Emily will not freshen up her
channel, filming time, editing.

dragnfly1181
Learner
Learner

Post by dragnfly1181 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:22 am

tryburch wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:01 pm
I remember seeing high end and luxury such as Natasha Denona palettes in prior vlogs yet no reviews. So what does Emily do with the
products. I also cannot fathom why the
vlog info is at the top of her info box and the actual video info is buried at the bottom. We are approaching 2020 and Emily will not freshen up her

Honestly I think she just hoards it in her makeup room. I always see interesting things during her unboxing vlogs, but then she just makes another Wet and Wild video. Don't get me wrong I love drugstore makeup, but I'm not afraid to spend the money to try it. Now a 50 dollar powder? I want to see someone review that before I buy.

Poptart80
Talker
Talker

Post by Poptart80 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:09 am

tryburch wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:01 pm
I also cannot fathom why the
I don’t understand why she links every individual vlog from the last year and a half in each video. I doubt she gets new viewers on each boring new video. Even if she did, no one is going to click each individual link. Why not link a playlist and save the novel for the products she used for her look?

She claims it’s not a hobby and not a business. She refuses to freshen up her look or her channel. With the insane overshares it’s clear Youtube is merely her sole link to the outside world. She gets to sit down in front of a camera with her gallon of fast food coffee, pile on her pageant best and tell the masses about her boring ass life. She never has to leave the couch to socialize and never has to listen to anyone else’s life. It’s all Emily all the time.

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:43 pm

We never hear Emily talking about friends - does she only ever spend time with her children, husband, her parents and sister?
"People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side, then play victim when you go there"

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:26 am

That Fenty gloss she was wearing from the mini set was doing her no favors. It was stringing between her lips throughout the video. Gross! I actually have Fu$$y and the original Fenty Glow and agree with Emily about how thick they are. But I do not put on very much. The large doefoot will glop it on if you're not careful.

I hope we're not going to keep getting TMI about the baby and chapped body parts and what not.

Return to “Emilynoel83”