EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

She mentions the current youtube beauty community drama in her last GRWM upload. I agree with what she says "don't add to the negativity" be positive. (And I usually am positive but guru Gossip is so damn addictive to stop!)

So.... I'll say these two negative points: I hate when she goes in with the white eyeliner again. And 'Bub" sobs at Queer Eye?! :? :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also had to add about her Mother's Day vlog; the fact that getting buffet is her idea of "fancy" is so ugh to me. Fried chicken? Really? How can she eat like that? Her plate is loaded high with carbs, grease, fried food and more carbs.

Hey Em, maybe try loading up some more on the salad, skip the fried shit and maybe nix the biscuit since you're already having pasta ...

When I see how she eats- I just think thunder thighs, belly fat & cellulite.. :? :? :barf:

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by drasticactions »

^^^I get for some people depending where you live and your financial situation a buffet is fancy, but for a lawyer's wife, you'd think they'd at least go somewhere nicer. Buffets gross me out so much, why risk the food poisoning.

missmeow85
Learner
Learner

Post by missmeow85 »

I actually really enjoy the realness of Emily, but in watching her vlogs...just gotta say. I hate the interior of their house. It seems like it's stuck in 2005. Dark woods, yellowy tan walls, dark cupboards. For all her money the house could use an update. Perhaps she likes it that way?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

drasticactions wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:22 am
^^^I get for some people depending where you live and your financial situation a buffet is fancy, but for a lawyer's wife, you'd think they'd at least go somewhere nicer. Buffets gross me out so much, why risk the food poisoning.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t enjoy the finer things in life as far as food is concerned. I hate buffets as well.
You don’t know who has touched, sneezed etc on your food. One usually eats to much. Look at what was on Emily’s
plate. She hadn’t even been to the dessert bar yet. Too many calories.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

tar wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:49 pm
:yup:
:tu:
We want to see a big declutter! Film 1 drawer at a time! We would be tuning in for every drawer. <3
Easy to film. Not hard for her.
I would rather see 1 huge declutter but I don’t think we would ever get it. She doesn’t want us to see
her hoard. This way she can deal with it emotionally.

I think she doesn't want to let go of the actual amount of shit she needs to be and that's the main reason why. If she just cherry picks it she can still feel like she's doing some good and pleasing people but still gets to keep her ungodly hoard.

I wonder what void doing that fills.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

drasticactions wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:22 am
Exactly buffets are disgusting. Pig troughs I call them.. :barf:

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

kmare91 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 am

Bingo. Between the hoard and the obsession with full coverage, she’s not as endlessly happy as she (literally) paints herself to be. Her skin isn’t perfect but it’s not so scarred or damaged that she couldn’t go without the full coverage on the daily. She’s not a news anchor anymore. The over the top “collection” and her iron grip on visual perfection are telling.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Poptart80 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 am

Completely agree. It is theatrical/ circus level, it's always the fullest of full coverage and there's no in between any more. Even on a normal casual day she has to have a full face, and when delivering too... I'll never understand that but to each their own. I just get REALLY pissed off if I feel sticky like if I'm wearing foundation and it rains or I sweat, so idk how she did that, or was comfortable with it all on, but I guess it's like a second skin to her at this point.

Finally got around to watching the Mothers Day vlog and it looked like they went to that same country club-ish restaurant they've been to for other holidays before. Guess it was a "Step up" buffet from the usual kind of nasties you'd find there, as it didn't look too bad for a buffet, just the combination and the sheer amount. I also watched the other vlog the "Realness" one or whatever it was that I wish I hadn't seen, because that was the hacking, gagging and nosebleed one ( I'd been warned here but forgot and didn't tread carefully). Just so GROSS, and that's not the kind of realness anybody really wants to see.

My husband is a shy type, more like Tyler used to be when she'd first put him on camera, and idc how long I'd been making videos with him, he would NEVER let himself be shown with a nosebleed or any other issue like that. And when she said people were missing Tyler doing unboxings... how? that's one of the things I hate the most

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Just watched that pet peeves 2019 video and I'm thinking that I could get behind a lot of her points if she wasn't so long winded these days... every video is like 20+ minutes now and while I used to just leave videos going in the background, everybody wants a fairly to-the-point video, and it's just a lot to sit there through all that. Also, when her makeup looks so bad these days and it's the same tired looks ( especially the bright white waterline ) I can't trust what she says as much. She's less of a "guru" when so many people are surpassing her knowledge and skills.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

So they're having a boy. I'm happy for them...but move these baby/kid videos to the vlog channel now, lol.

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

Yes, this stuff needs to go on her vlog channel, but it seems like she doesn't want to do that anymore for some reason, based on how stubborn she's been with putting family vlogs on her makeup channel.

I get that she is excited and seems to really love having kids and the nuclear family life, but it irks me when she starts getting really tearful and talking about being blessed or that god works in awesome ways or however she put it in that video. I forget the exact wording. That is a very "privileged" attitude IMO, to attribute her healthy children, relatively easy pregnancies, and happy family life to god. So what explains when bad things happen to good people? There are people out there who would be excellent parents and long to be but either can't have kids or had a child who is ill or died through no fault of their own. Was that god too? I know I am probably getting too worked up on my soapbox about a sensitive issue but dang that chaps my hide. I've watched her for so long but it was easier when she didn't have kids to get all gooey eyed over. And yes, she must have problems too but essentially she is extremely privileged and I hope she recognizes that and that god has nothing to do with it frankly.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Frito Pie wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:09 pm
Yes, this stuff needs to go on her vlog channel, but it seems like she doesn't want to do that anymore for some reason, based on how stubborn she's been with putting family vlogs on her makeup channel.

I get that she is excited and seems to really love having kids and the nuclear family life, but it irks me when she starts getting really tearful and talking about being blessed or that god works in awesome ways or however she put it in that video. I forget the exact wording. That is a very "privileged" attitude IMO, to attribute her healthy children, relatively easy pregnancies, and happy family life to god. So what explains when bad things happen to good people? There are people out there who would be excellent parents and long to be but either can't have kids or had a child who is ill or died through no fault of their own. Was that god too? I know I am probably getting too worked up on my soapbox about a sensitive issue but dang that chaps my hide. I've watched her for so long but it was easier when she didn't have kids to get all gooey eyed over. And yes, she must have problems too but essentially she is extremely privileged and I hope she recognizes that and that god has nothing to do with it frankly.
I don't think she has any problems, really. She married her college sweetheart. She has a YT channel that's greatly benefited from her being an early adopter, not because she has any real talent at applying makeup. Her parents are healthy and in their seventies and live near her. Her girls are healthy and seem very bright, if not a little advanced. Her pregnancies have all been extremely easy.

She's not someone who understands adversity in any way, and she's not a very deep person. She's so immersed in privilege that I don't think she even sees it, but she knows that she should be grateful for having a "nice life," so she thanks God. That's not too surprising for a small-town Midwesterner, I think. I don't know her beliefs and don't care if she believes in God; maybe she'd be even more openly religious or talking about God if she did have real struggles and problems. The only thing I can say about her is that she did work hard for a few years when she was younger, but I wouldn't look to her as a source of inspiration or grit. Some people just have charmed lives.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Her vlog channel probably lost monetization because she wasn’t uploading on it enough. Plus I see where she’s coming from posting vlogs on her main channel since it’s a much bigger audience. I just have zero interest in seeing that stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Well, it's a boy!

Wonder if his name will be something like Flynn Iris Neroli ( sticking with the Disney Price and floral theme in the middle), the Neroli was added just for shits and giggles. But he'll be called something like "boogie" every day, just wait.

I wholeheartedly agree about some people just having easier lives. To be honest, I grew up a Christian and have had a huge faith crisis because of all the shit that's happened in my life and it puts you to serious questioning. So whether or not I'm working on that, I wouldn't throw it around all the time, because some people just begrudge that talk. There's so many questions even Christians can't answer, like why such bad things happen to such good people, and why some things seem to be luck.. etc. Then they'll tell you it's not luck, it's God.. blah blah, but it's all just rather confusing and it's hard to have all that pushed on you, when as dew has said, she's really living a pretty peachy life. I'm sure she has struggles, but no one has permanent health crises or other issues, marital problems.. etc and your average person deals with more than that.

I agree that it's annoying as all get out for her constantly tearing up over stuff, and it's not just been when she's pregnant either.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

kmare91 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm
Well, it's a boy!

Wonder if his name will be something like Flynn Iris Neroli ( sticking with the Disney Price and floral theme in the middle), the Neroli was added just for shits and giggles. But he'll be called something like "boogie" every day, just wait.
Considering that Flynn might be on some people's radars now that Colleen Ballinger named her son that, it's a distinct possibility! :P

I think it would be nice if the middle name were either Tyler or Eddington.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Has anyone ever asked about her vlog channel in the comments? I’ve wanted to politely ask about it but some of her fans get kind of snippy and I’m not in the mood for their bs.

I skipped the gender reveal because I can’t with any of her vlogs. She seems like a nice enough chick but her vlogs are just extra cringe worthy. Plus I feel like she rehashes them in her other videos. I took a break from her during her second pregnancy cos she just got extra annoying and I think I’m getting ready to take another break. Watching her videos for snark isn’t even fun these days.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

a 20 minute video for a gender reveal. That shit could have easily been 5 minutes or less! :roll:

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

But he'll be called something like "boogie" every day, just wait.
Actually LOL'd- good one! :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did her Vlog channel get demonetized because she shows the kids on it to much?

She surely wouldn’t want her regular channel to get in trouble because that’s where she makes her money. I hope she
knows what she’s doing.

Return to “Emilynoel83”