EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

SimplySpeculating
Lurker
Lurker

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by SimplySpeculating »

Her parents bought her some vegetable planters for Mothers Day... feel like they might have been hinting at something there 😜

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Belle got bub's ears too poor thing...
LOL that reminds me of one of the comments on her Insta- someone said they loved Belle's ears, and they reminded her of Tati's ears "before she did something to them." :rofl:

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kmare91 »

Her poor style is still so outdated. It seems like occasionally she dresses in something a little more utd but it never lasts. It's very matronly, I know we've mentioned that time and time again but still.

With her gums, it's funny how in her closeups and tutorials you didn't really notice it but in fan pics/ meet n greets, and stuff like that you really do, or is it that she always positioned her mouth a certain way?

Someone mentioned a few pages back in response to someone else that they got " bub" and "chief" from a movie, and it was BAD SANTA, and I just can't believe that either of them would find that funny. I tried watching it once and only made it 1/4 of the way because it was the crassest, grossest film. I'm shocked Em and Tyler would have gone on a date to see that and then henceforth referred to each other after those characters.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ The fact that she likes Bad Santa actually makes me think she may have hidden depths lol
I love that film. It is effing hilarious.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Her makeup and hair look pretty at times, but her body shape and matronly style outdate her..

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

anat4ever wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:09 pm
Her excuse is that she doesn't have a solid chunk of time to continuously film a declutter. I can't find the video she said that.
But re-watching that last declutter, she said something about making a point to bring out the camera next time she declutters
:roll: I wouldn't hold my breath on that.
I've also heard her say on a few occasions that she pulls items out to add to a declutter pile consistently, she just doesn't go through every drawer and every item all at once like most other declutters are done. And that when she pulls those items out she doesn't think to film it.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ people keep asking her to film it though 😆 I don't buy the 'I don't have enough time at once to film' excuse. I think she would feel uncomfortable doing it on camera. Whether personally or because she doesn't want to wade into the minefield that is massive collection declutter politics lol
Don't be scared of us Emily! Please give us a giant declutter 👍
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

f :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:yup:
:tu:
We want to see a big declutter! Film 1 drawer at a time! We would be tuning in for every drawer. <3
Easy to film. Not hard for her.
I would rather see 1 huge declutter but I don’t think we would ever get it. She doesn’t want us to see
her hoard. This way she can deal with it emotionally.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

I’m sure she’s probably worried about the people who will freak out about if she’s donating it and where. I honestly don’t even care. It’s not my business what she does with it. I just want to gawk at the hoard. She lucked out with a family who’s cool with her over the top “hobby” or whatever she wants to call it. I’d be catching hell from everyone for such an obsession.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She mentions the current youtube beauty community drama in her last GRWM upload. I agree with what she says "don't add to the negativity" be positive. (And I usually am positive but guru Gossip is so damn addictive to stop!)

So.... I'll say these two negative points: I hate when she goes in with the white eyeliner again. And 'Bub" sobs at Queer Eye?! :? :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also had to add about her Mother's Day vlog; the fact that getting buffet is her idea of "fancy" is so ugh to me. Fried chicken? Really? How can she eat like that? Her plate is loaded high with carbs, grease, fried food and more carbs.

Hey Em, maybe try loading up some more on the salad, skip the fried shit and maybe nix the biscuit since you're already having pasta ...

When I see how she eats- I just think thunder thighs, belly fat & cellulite.. :? :? :barf:

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

^^^I get for some people depending where you live and your financial situation a buffet is fancy, but for a lawyer's wife, you'd think they'd at least go somewhere nicer. Buffets gross me out so much, why risk the food poisoning.

missmeow85
Learner
Learner

Post by missmeow85 »

I actually really enjoy the realness of Emily, but in watching her vlogs...just gotta say. I hate the interior of their house. It seems like it's stuck in 2005. Dark woods, yellowy tan walls, dark cupboards. For all her money the house could use an update. Perhaps she likes it that way?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

drasticactions wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:22 am
^^^I get for some people depending where you live and your financial situation a buffet is fancy, but for a lawyer's wife, you'd think they'd at least go somewhere nicer. Buffets gross me out so much, why risk the food poisoning.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t enjoy the finer things in life as far as food is concerned. I hate buffets as well.
You don’t know who has touched, sneezed etc on your food. One usually eats to much. Look at what was on Emily’s
plate. She hadn’t even been to the dessert bar yet. Too many calories.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

tar wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:49 pm
:yup:
:tu:
We want to see a big declutter! Film 1 drawer at a time! We would be tuning in for every drawer. <3
Easy to film. Not hard for her.
I would rather see 1 huge declutter but I don’t think we would ever get it. She doesn’t want us to see
her hoard. This way she can deal with it emotionally.

I think she doesn't want to let go of the actual amount of shit she needs to be and that's the main reason why. If she just cherry picks it she can still feel like she's doing some good and pleasing people but still gets to keep her ungodly hoard.

I wonder what void doing that fills.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

drasticactions wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:22 am
Exactly buffets are disgusting. Pig troughs I call them.. :barf:

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

kmare91 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:46 am

Bingo. Between the hoard and the obsession with full coverage, she’s not as endlessly happy as she (literally) paints herself to be. Her skin isn’t perfect but it’s not so scarred or damaged that she couldn’t go without the full coverage on the daily. She’s not a news anchor anymore. The over the top “collection” and her iron grip on visual perfection are telling.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Poptart80 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 am

Completely agree. It is theatrical/ circus level, it's always the fullest of full coverage and there's no in between any more. Even on a normal casual day she has to have a full face, and when delivering too... I'll never understand that but to each their own. I just get REALLY pissed off if I feel sticky like if I'm wearing foundation and it rains or I sweat, so idk how she did that, or was comfortable with it all on, but I guess it's like a second skin to her at this point.

Finally got around to watching the Mothers Day vlog and it looked like they went to that same country club-ish restaurant they've been to for other holidays before. Guess it was a "Step up" buffet from the usual kind of nasties you'd find there, as it didn't look too bad for a buffet, just the combination and the sheer amount. I also watched the other vlog the "Realness" one or whatever it was that I wish I hadn't seen, because that was the hacking, gagging and nosebleed one ( I'd been warned here but forgot and didn't tread carefully). Just so GROSS, and that's not the kind of realness anybody really wants to see.

My husband is a shy type, more like Tyler used to be when she'd first put him on camera, and idc how long I'd been making videos with him, he would NEVER let himself be shown with a nosebleed or any other issue like that. And when she said people were missing Tyler doing unboxings... how? that's one of the things I hate the most

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Just watched that pet peeves 2019 video and I'm thinking that I could get behind a lot of her points if she wasn't so long winded these days... every video is like 20+ minutes now and while I used to just leave videos going in the background, everybody wants a fairly to-the-point video, and it's just a lot to sit there through all that. Also, when her makeup looks so bad these days and it's the same tired looks ( especially the bright white waterline ) I can't trust what she says as much. She's less of a "guru" when so many people are surpassing her knowledge and skills.

Return to “Emilynoel83”