EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Post by Poptart80 »

Sneezing, coughing and bleeding—just what I want to see on a beauty channel. They gave this chick her own palette. 🤦🏻‍♀️

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Not watching this crap either. Emily doesn’t even know that many people who watch have bad stomachs.
Not me but others. Even Gossip Bakery is starting to have a problem with her.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

tar wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:09 pm
Not watching this crap either. Emily doesn’t even know that many people who watch have bad stomachs.
Not me but others. Even Gossip Bakery is starting to have a problem with her.
Who wants to see 'Bub' shove tissues up his nose and pull them out drenched with blood? :barf:

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

Why does she call the youngest one 'bitty?' ....am I completely missing something? I can't even remember the child's real name at this moment....nor can I remember either of the names she calls her firstborn ? ...and she has a weird nickname for her sister too.....Why bother giving anyone christian names in that family ? It's so weird ! My son has quite a long christian name and his friends have shortened it for him but, me, my husband and our daughter still call him by his original name. Luckily, our daughter's name is quite short, so it can't be shortened.......
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Mrsblondback
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mrsblondback »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 3:55 pm
Why does she call the youngest one 'bitty?' ....am I completely missing something? I can't even remember the child's real name at this moment....nor can I remember either of the names she calls her firstborn ? ...and she has a weird nickname for her sister too.....Why bother giving anyone christian names in that family ? It's so weird ! My son has quite a long christian name and his friends have shortened it for him but, me, my husband and our daughter still call him by his original name. Luckily, our daughter's name is quite short, so it can't be shortened.......
The little girl's name is Eve, but they never call her by it. It has gotten to the point that she will occasionally say "Eve" and I completely forget who she is talking about.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Emily, you need a break from Youtube. When was the last time you spent more than a day without thinking of anything related to YT? Loving something doesn't mean you have to live it, breathe it, regurgitate it 24/7. THAT'S NOT NORMAL.
You say you're excited about xyz video ideas and then end up churning out 25+ minute videos of mass rambling---I mean reviews, what's so exciting about that? It calls for taking a step back and asking yourself WHY AM I DOING THIS?
At this point, churning out 4 videos a week isn't dedication or good work ethic, it's insanity. It also buries your better videos in a pile of meh.
Hopefully, when the third baby comes, you take a real break. You can't do things this way for another 12 years and expect it to go well...

Summerbreeze13
Learner
Learner

Post by Summerbreeze13 »

She looked SO bad in this video, like it was Halloween instead of almost mid-May. She looked pale and harsh. Full eyes without upper eyeliner just looks bizarre. Look in the mirror Emily! No!

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

The comments in her Perricone review were interesting. A lot of people politely discussing how refreshing the “no makeup” look was and she acknowledged exactly none of those remarks. No one asked her to review those products and she definitely didn’t give them a fair review at all. She didn’t approach the brand with an open mind because she’s so stuck in pageant mode.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

EvilGLBunny wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:19 am
wow, so i haven't watched her videos for about 6 months and I saw the decluttering video and thought, on finally, that should be interesting because I LOVE beauty decluttering videos.

i don't know how anyone could be so boring with a decluttering video... i wished she had gone through the decluttering process, showing what she kept and what she decided to throw out, rather than a bag of things to declutter.

also on the pregnancy, well i wish that a safe and healthy pregnancy for her but im praying that she doesn't start on this whole melasma or talk about her pregnancy EVERY SINGLE VIDEO like her previous pregnancies like we need to be reminded every few days that she's pregnant. yes congratulations, i wish you well but im not here for a baby video. well actually, i don't really care haha since i haven't watched her for half a year and i guess i just won't watch anymore.

anyone else noticed that her video watched counts are actually really really low as compared to the number of subscribers?

I haven't watched her in like a half year, yikes. I came back and realized she was pregnant again. I always thought she'd go a bit Duggar style, and so far, it looks like they'll keep having as long as she keeps getting pregnant. I know 3 isn't a crazy amount, I'm just annoyed because I completely second this, I'm not there to hear about a baby, and I already quit watching because every vlog, every post on ig is about her kids, and that's fine, just not my thing anymore and as someone who's not a kid person, it's just no on with me really.

I wish her well, she's had it lucky with the births and no MS, but definitely hope it all goes smoothly for her, no one deserves health scares or pain/ trauma. I'm just not a fan of the fact that basically her "brand" is just lifestyle and mom stuff with no forward-moving makeup action. Just the same ole stuff, and woah boy! that makeup in the vlog where she talks about the first trimester.. what IS that! I mean, it makes her eyes disappear, beady and narrow, way too much bad looks and techniques going on and I just wonder what she's doing makeup wise. I can't believe she's the same one I learned from 10 years ago.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I used to like her a long time ago. She has never changed or learned any new techniques. She has stagnated.
She gets so much PR but as of the last time I really tried to watch her, she wasn’t using it. Except at Christmas.
Now she will use it on herself but not too much on camera.

That could have changed. I would come back here and there but no change. Mind numbing. I heard she was
decluttering and came back because I thought her collection being decluttered would be epic to see. It was a
preplanned what she was going to declutter. So boring. Then found out she was pregnant again. Put that on
Vlog channel.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

tar wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:12 pm
I used to like her a long time ago. She has never changed or learned any new techniques. She has stagnated.
She gets so much PR but as of the last time I really tried to watch her, she wasn’t using it. Except at Christmas.
Now she will use it on herself but not too much on camera.

That could have changed. I would come back here and there but no change. Mind numbing. I heard she was
decluttering and came back because I thought her collection being decluttered would be epic to see. It was a
preplanned what she was going to declutter. So boring. Then found out she was pregnant again. Put that on
Vlog channel.
Exactly. What would REALLY get the views, and also feel really good I would think, would be to sit down and show it ALL and make those decisions on camera.

I didn't even watch it, did she end up making it? I bet it's still hoarding.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

kmare91 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:23 pm

The declutter? It was a “wrap up” style where she held up the stuff she decided to get rid of without showing the drawers or deliberations. It was a gallon sized bag’s worth.

She hasn’t toured her full collection in a super long time. Almost wonder if she’s gotten rid of a ton of it and just doesn’t want to address it. At one point she did a tour where all of those drawers in the background were full, plus she had piles in front of the desk and the closet in that room was stuffed.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Her excuse is that she doesn't have a solid chunk of time to continuously film a declutter. I can't find the video she said that.
But re-watching that last declutter, she said something about making a point to bring out the camera next time she declutters
:roll: I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That gummy smile :? Belle got bub's ears too poor thing...

SimplySpeculating
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SimplySpeculating »

Her parents bought her some vegetable planters for Mothers Day... feel like they might have been hinting at something there 😜

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Belle got bub's ears too poor thing...
LOL that reminds me of one of the comments on her Insta- someone said they loved Belle's ears, and they reminded her of Tati's ears "before she did something to them." :rofl:

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Her poor style is still so outdated. It seems like occasionally she dresses in something a little more utd but it never lasts. It's very matronly, I know we've mentioned that time and time again but still.

With her gums, it's funny how in her closeups and tutorials you didn't really notice it but in fan pics/ meet n greets, and stuff like that you really do, or is it that she always positioned her mouth a certain way?

Someone mentioned a few pages back in response to someone else that they got " bub" and "chief" from a movie, and it was BAD SANTA, and I just can't believe that either of them would find that funny. I tried watching it once and only made it 1/4 of the way because it was the crassest, grossest film. I'm shocked Em and Tyler would have gone on a date to see that and then henceforth referred to each other after those characters.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ The fact that she likes Bad Santa actually makes me think she may have hidden depths lol
I love that film. It is effing hilarious.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her makeup and hair look pretty at times, but her body shape and matronly style outdate her..

Return to “Emilynoel83”