Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

Post by ilyria »

Yeah she changes up her room sometimes with decor like pumpkins last fall but even when she does that they new decor looks dated and old lady like cause of the rest of her room. The pink needs to go so bad. I think a nice grey would suit the space better and wouldnt muck up swatches. She just needs so much refreshing in every aspect now and it's sad to see. She needs new products, better products, new background, new skincare regimen, etc.

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

That freaking Ulta dupe video. She loved that sponge because it was "spongey" guys. Really? I was under the impression that it would feel like a damn cactus.....moron.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

Her minions are so damn stupid........."I was waiting for your opinion on Ulta products!"........."You're the best guru ever"............."Keep up the great work". They're all sheep, blindly following her bland, stupid opinions like its gospel. Also in the "fails" vid Emily wasn't even trying to hide her crappy attitude. I don't understand why shes acting so bitchy lately. Her dumbass minions still brown nose her no matter what crappy video she puts up. By the way...contouring and strobing are old news now....keep up with the damn trends!

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Fuck I came here to vent on how bored I am of Emily's ass. God damn. It's to the point where she should just come out with a makeup line. With her weird ass tastes I would expect to see a bacon mac n cheese eyeSHEYEAHdow palette, chili and chocolate lipsticks (with mauve undertones), bellybutton lint perfume, a blush in a cheeseburger or pizza shape and that's about it. Kristin Gehm will be the first to buy. Fuck me. Game over.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Groundbreaking NEW video just went Up! :roll: :rofl: :?

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Did Em start smoking or something? Maybe it's just me but her voice has been sounding kind of raspy lately.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

she wouldn't have so much to cover up if she took care of her skin better.

Tashak1988
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tashak1988 »

I feel like she was talking a lot about nothing in that 17 min video... I zoned out quite a bit.... And I agree on her raspy voice, it does seem like it's getting worse... But then again, I can't stand the way she talks anyway... The way she says "formula" makes me cringe... Bleh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishnchips92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fishnchips92 »

Has she ever looked at herself in the mirror??? Who would look at her video and see those under eye area and say "oh that does not look horrible at all I may listen to her advice"
And that annoying voice worst vocal fry..

alabaster
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alabaster »

She needs to put that studded yellow shirt in the trash. Yellow is not her color.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ValWinchester1990 wrote:That freaking Ulta dupe video. She loved that sponge because it was "spongey" guys. Really? I was under the impression that it would feel like a damn cactus.....moron.
What did she think it would feel like?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TrangPak wrote:she wouldn't have so much to cover up if she took care of her skin better.
I know. Everyone has some issues but she needs to work on that skincare. We have talked about it many times here.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Tashak1988 wrote:I feel like she was talking a lot about nothing in that 17 min video... I zoned out quite a bit.... And I agree on her raspy voice, it does seem like it's getting worse... But then again, I can't stand the way she talks anyway... The way she says "formula" makes me cringe... Bleh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can it kill her to be concise?
alabaster wrote:She needs to put that studded yellow shirt in the trash. Yellow is not her color.
Agree that yellow is not her color. Emily knows that. Or I would think she would from when she was a news broadcaster. They work with you on best colors for your skin tone. Emily save that for when you are using your pool as a coverup.

AB-Amateur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AB-Amateur »

Is it just me or does Belle look like a tiny, dark haired, version of Tyler?

ELF Studio has quite a few good products, while Elf essentials are mostly crap with a couple of stars. IDK why but Emily seems to really like the crap.

Then again she's one of the "gurus" who gave rave reviews to a Cover Girl mascara that contains detergent. It burned the holy hell out of my eyes and I can't forgive that shit. Pardon the profanity.

AB-Amateur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AB-Amateur »

I wonder what 'Cupcake' is doing now that Emily has an actual human child.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

^^^I've noticed we don't see much of Cupcake anymore. I hope she is still getting some attention.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think I saw Cupcake on Snap awhile ago. Not lately.

sonnyelizabeth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sonnyelizabeth »

I can barely watch her apply makeup, it's agonizing. Something about her facial expressions and the way she looks into the camera makes me irrationally angry.

Also, I don't get why, when she's reviewing eyeshadow, she tells us "how [she] got this eye look today." We know how you got it, Em. You put a medium brown in the crease, a lighter color on the lid, "deepened up" the outer corner, smudged it on the lower lash line and plopped on some horrible false lashes. It's literally the same every time.

AB-Amateur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AB-Amateur »

sonnyelizabeth wrote:I can barely watch her apply makeup, it's agonizing. Something about her facial expressions and the way she looks into the camera makes me irrationally angry.

Also, I don't get why, when she's reviewing eyeshadow, she tells us "how [she] got this eye look today." We know how you got it, Em. You put a medium brown in the crease, a lighter color on the lid, "deepened up" the outer corner, smudged it on the lower lash line and plopped on some horrible false lashes. It's literally the same every time.
She's one of many color theory ignorant youtubers. I blame the language of color theory. Complimentary colors neutralize each other. I think that's why so many end up with muddy messes. I almost never buy new eye shadow. Instead I wash my brushes religiously and skip makeup altogether when I feel a bug coming on. If the texture looks off or I'm scraping at the pan, sure I replace it then, but so far so good.

I'm perplexed by people like Emily who need a zillion palettes full of nudes. I don't judge too harshly because I will horde a favorite shade of something if it seems unpopular or if it suddenly gets discontinued/goes on clearance. That said, I just threw out a bunch of stuff that I didn't use and/or looked/smelled wonky. IDK why I put it off, I'm not using the stuff anyway :?

Early on I liked her style of reviewing products. These days it's mediocre at best. Or I've been paying attention to people who are just plain better at it and only just now realizing her style's not up to par.

I never, ever, liked her tutorials. She's not qualified to teach more than how to apply lip balm. When someone isn't qualified their tutorials immediately get filed under "demos" in my mental file cabinet. I might watch, but I won't expect to learn.

AB-Amateur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AB-Amateur »

mustardmoon1 wrote:^^^I've noticed we don't see much of Cupcake anymore. I hope she is still getting some attention.
Me too, it seemed like she was in every video for awhile.

Return to “Emilynoel83”