Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I found their house, Thanks to learning of Tyler's last name.. on Zillow the zestimate is $347K at the moment. Nothing too mansion-ish. It's just under 4,000 sq ft.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dew »

4000 sq ft is a very big house imo (I think anything over 3000 for two adults and two kids is big, though), and considering where they live, houses over $300K are probably the nicest ones in the area. It's a very sterile McMansion house, though.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dew wrote:4000 sq ft is a very big house imo (I think anything over 3000 for two adults and two kids is big, though), and considering where they live, houses over $300K are probably the nicest ones in the area. It's a very sterile McMansion house, though.
Kathleen's house is over 4,000 sq. ft and she's in it alone with her husband and 3 dogs.. at least Emily has kids.. but yes it's bigger than most average homes. Most people live in 1200 sq ft more/less? My home is just a bit over 2,000 Sq. ft and I have to clean it.. so.. yeah, 3,500+ sq ft seems like a lot. No wonder Emily's house always looks so messy.. :rofl:

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
dew wrote:4000 sq ft is a very big house imo (I think anything over 3000 for two adults and two kids is big, though), and considering where they live, houses over $300K are probably the nicest ones in the area. It's a very sterile McMansion house, though.
Kathleen's house is over 4,000 sq. ft and she's in it alone with her husband and 3 dogs.. at least Emily has kids.. but yes it's bigger than most average homes. Most people live in 1200 sq ft more/less? My home is just a bit over 2,000 Sq. ft and I have to clean it.. so.. yeah, 3,500+ sq ft seems like a lot. No wonder Emily's house always looks so messy.. :rofl:
Yeah, there's no way in hell Emily is cleaning that entire house regularly if she's bragging about cooking dinner and then washing and drying the dishes one time, lol. That's called "every normal evening" in most people's lives, I think? :roll:

Greeneyedbaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Greeneyedbaby »

Yeah I cook home cooked meals every night, (hamburger helper etc does not count,) and wash the dishes. It's just something that adults do, and I have 3 small kids. The only thing I can think of is she feels the need to constantly entertain her kids. Don't get me wrong, playing with and reading to your kids is very important, but they need do have supervised play time on their own too. I personally don't think her house looks dirty. Cluttered maybe, but it doesn't look gross from what I have seen. I just find it funny that the one time she shows herself cooking, its one of those boxes that you order with all the ingredients and the directions. The only time I see someone really cooking, it's Tyler.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Yeah where Emily lives in BFE that house is definitely top tier. Especially with the pool.

Figures that Tyler is an ambulance chaser.

I wonder if the other moms talk shit on her. I feel like there’s probably a mean girl faction who makes fun of her behind her back tbh. They prob read here. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ their house and size is is pretty standard norm for around here but we are a pretty suburban area..

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

ImageImageImageNew thread! Continue here!ImageImageImage

viewtopic.php?f=161&t=33609

Return to “Emilynoel83”