emilynoel83

moon_star
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: emilynoel83

Post by moon_star »

I find it really sad that there is 39 pages worth of hate comments against Emily. She is probably one of the most genuine and very kind gurus on Youtube. What is sad is everyone on this thread has so much to hate. I feel bad for Emily but worse for all of you. There is obviously some underlying issues everyone has if you have to bash on Emily. I even read some people here are saying she is "boring" and there is not much to bash about. YET there is COMMENTS ARE COMMENTS of HATE from the same people after stating that fact. Which proves most people here are just looking for things to talk about. Taking the time to gather information to trash talk about. I stopped reading after a few pages, it was just getting ridiculous. Talking about the colour section of eyeshadows, or shades of lipstick she likes to wear...I mean REALLY?...So what she likes the colours, what does it matter to you? Do you have a write to tell her she should stop wearing it? If you hate it then you have the right to not wear it but she has the right to wear what ever she wants. All the comments talking about her ability to do make makeup, do you really have a right to say shes bad at it? Are you a makeup artist? I think not, I would sure like to see you all do your makeup...better yet I rather watch Emily. She has better insight on that topic. There is clearly too much negativity for all you to handle for you all to have to take it out on Emily. Hope you all can one day have an epiphany about life and look back knowing you are hating on such a wonderful person.

PrincessBorghese
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessBorghese »

^^^don't you have a tree to hug?

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

I don't hate Emily at all, I think she's one of the best makeup gurus. She's very articulate, gets right to the point instead of rambling, and she (used to...) give helpful reviews on drugstore products. I use the Revlon Photoready concealer because of her(which I like :) )

I just think she needs to stop shopping at the clearance section of Wal Mart is all ^_^''''''

simmerdown
Learner
Learner

Post by simmerdown »

I think Emily's fashion style is very midwest. Now, get all ticked with me because I am pretty much in the midwest as well. And I see a lot of women her age, give or take a few years, that dress exactly like she does. I don't remember where Emily lives but I am guessing she doesn't have much access to higher end department stores. She seems to buy a lot of clothes at Walmart and some at Target and calls it good. If it fits and the colors are pretty and the price is right she buys it. I don't think she buys in excess (ala TiffanyD) and constantly throws name brands in our faces. I wouldn't buy or wear some of the clothes she does but I think she does ok given what she has to work with. She's also short and busty which makes it hard to pull off every style. She probably can't shop in the Juniors section which has trendier clothes.

Return to “Emilynoel83”