Emilynoel83missingteethPart8

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Emilynoel83missingteethPart8

Post by mustardmoon1 »

^^^ I think you are being hard on ELF. A lot of people love their products. And let's face it....they have made some passable dupes of high-end products. However, I don't understand Em's obsession either. Mostly due to her age. Like I've said before, she is too old to use exclusively drugstore. And ELF isn't even the best drugstore. But for a bargain brand, ELF does have a huge selection of products, nice brushes, and they are always coming out with something new. That seems to keep her interested. And we know how cheap Em is. She can buy a lot on their site to review, without spending much.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Toxtox
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Toxtox »

I think I don't have much luck because we only get a small selection of the basic range in Australia, we don't get the newer or limited edition products :) but you're right there are some good ones, it just seems like Emily tries so much ELF and only ever seems to find say 1 out of 5 that she actually likes!

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

I just remember getting an E.L.F. eyeshadow palette for Christmas one year and it was incredibly sheer.

I've had good luck with their lip products and brushes though.

piggytoes123
Learner
Learner

Post by piggytoes123 »

I have a lot of ELF brushes that I like, a few eyeshadows are ok but I find most to be too sheer and you have to pack it on to get any pigment. I have a few un-opened items like a mascara and lip product that I found cheap at TJ Maxx. I've just been loving the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara so I haven't wanted to test the ELF one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I no longer watch her videos- I open the description box FIRST- read how boring it is, and maybe watch a minute of the 1 items worth listening to.. and then click out. If there even IS 1 item worth listening to. :roll:

EMILY IS OVER! :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I rarely watch her videos anymore all the way through. This Elf obsession is old. I like the brushes. Most of their products are too sheer. They do have a few good products. I did not even like her KVD video. She spent a lot of time comparing them to a palette people may or may not have. I don't mind a comparison at the beginning or end of the video but she spent the whole time comparing to the palette. BORING.

fishnchips92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fishnchips92 »

Guys. Do think she cleans her brushes? Every video I watch her brushes are always dirty :roll:
Doesn't help her with poor application. If she cleaned her brushes even spot cleaning it may change her base a little for the better :roll:

Parasaurolophus
Talker
Talker

Post by Parasaurolophus »

Can we get a mod to close this thread and open a new one?
I propose Emilynoel83shadestoodark for the new name

Return to “Emilynoel83”