Emilynoel83shadesofberry part 7

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83shadesofberry part 7

Post by anat4ever »

I missed the part about turning up the volume... but wasn't she playing the snaps on her phone? If she said that right before playing them, what does that have to do with being "clever" to get back at GG. If she didn't, then when did she say it?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

anat4ever wrote:I missed the part about turning up the volume... but wasn't she playing the snaps on her phone? If she said that right before playing them, what does that have to do with being "clever" to get back at GG. If she didn't, then when did she say it?
Why say anything at all? Just turn up the volume and be done with it. Someone on here made a point of commenting about her phone being on in videos right before this video, and it's been brought up here before.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Fat Shark wrote:
Mrs. Realistic wrote:I haven't watched and won't watch her 30 minute Q&A but from the title I can't help but think it has a lot to do with what is said here recently. Recently was discussed her failed attempt at wanting to be on TV-QVC specifically; her makeup hoarding and her possibly being pregnant. All three topics made the title!
When she said she was making sure to turn it the volume up on her phone I think that was directed at GG.

OMG I NEED TO SEE! :rofl:

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

I liked the part where she pulled her shirt down and unsnapped her nursing bra to show the top half of her boob. Also she unnecessarily mentioned "feeding" around the 3:40 mark. Then her favorite emoji answer somehow viered from smiling shit emoji into her private breastfeeding moments with Belle. I wish she would get a new hobbie. Oh and when someone asked what attracted her to Tyler I knew she was going to say something about what kind of father he would be. I was expecting it would be maybe 60/40 baby (and boob sucking) related but it was more like 95/5. She either spent a lot of time weeding through comments to handpick ones that asked about Belle, or the only people left who care about her videos only care about that.

Her channel name is so old and pointless anyway. She should just go ahead and update to "Mommy Wears Makeup". Every video now is a bait and switch.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lmp25438
Learner
Learner

Post by lmp25438 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Fat Shark wrote:
Mrs. Realistic wrote:I haven't watched and won't watch her 30 minute Q&A but from the title I can't help but think it has a lot to do with what is said here recently. Recently was discussed her failed attempt at wanting to be on TV-QVC specifically; her makeup hoarding and her possibly being pregnant. All three topics made the title!
When she said she was making sure to turn it the volume up on her phone I think that was directed at GG.

OMG I NEED TO SEE! :rofl:
Really?! She seriously tried to throw shade at GG because of her iPhone always going off? I'm sorry but if I have to turn my phone off for every job I've had in the last 5 years (retail, banking, office administration,etc.), the LEAST she could do while recording is to put the damn thing on vibrate :FU:

Where in the minute mark did she say that?? I don't wanna have to sit through all the baby talk for it.

*EDIT*: I bet you she didn't have her phone on during her live morning broadcasts as a news anchor and pre-YT full-time so there's no excuse. I dunno why the laziness in having her phone on for the past year :roll: :FU:

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

All she did with the phone was kind of mumble to herself as she was trying to show the snapchat questions on camera. She said something like "I'll just turn the volume all the way up", like she was concerned the camera speaker might not pick it up. It didn't have anything to do with GG.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Well it's around :25 if people want to judge for themselves. Maybe she didn't but I do feel like alot of her answers were directed at GG.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Emily Eddington Dihle: the only woman in the world to have ever lactated and worn a nursing bra. My fucking hero.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

puppymomma4 wrote:Emily Eddington Dihle: the only woman in the world to have ever lactated and worn a nursing bra. My fucking hero.
Image She is a special one. We need a new thread title

Emilynoel83shadesoforange?

LangoMango
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LangoMango »

More like emilynoel83ShadesoftheWrongFoundation

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Fat Shark wrote:
puppymomma4 wrote:Emily Eddington Dihle: the only woman in the world to have ever lactated and worn a nursing bra. My fucking hero.
She is a special one. We need a new thread title

Emilynoel83shadesoforange?

:rofl: :respekt:

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I'm wondering if that one is too long? We could be really mean and go with

Emilynoel83missingteeth

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Fat Shark wrote:I'm wondering if that one is too long? We could be really mean and go with

Emilynoel83missingteeth
Emilynoel83MissingTeeth is FAB. I don't think it's mean. She's just cheap, classless white trash who can't be bothered to go to the dentist and have it replaced. So, whose fault is that?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder why she said she wasn't guilty (with so much force in her voice) for having all that makeup. Sounded like a dig to us here?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:I wonder why she said she wasn't guilty (with so much force in her voice) for having all that makeup. Sounded like a dig to us here?
Idk that it was a dig to GG as much as it is that her rational mind must realize that it's a fucking ridiculous amount of shit to have hoarded in your McMansion.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

True. ^ So in turn she does feel guilty. :roll:

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Purple lips are soooo not her color. Her face color looked weird in the maybelline brow thing review. The forehead had the usual bronzer blotches, but the rest was strangely white. Her arms were a shade or two darker by comparison. But I guess it worked in hiding the darker ring around her mouth... And if she's going to keep her hair flat, it definitely looks way better side parted.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

anat4ever wrote:Purple lips are soooo not her color. Her face color looked weird in the maybelline brow thing review. The forehead had the usual bronzer blotches, but the rest was strangely white. Her arms were a shade or two darker by comparison. But I guess it worked in hiding the darker ring around her mouth... And if she's going to keep her hair flat, it definitely looks way better side parted.
This is why I have a hard time wanting to self tan. I feel like at some point you're going to look patchy and in order to keep everything consistent you have to be able to maintain, which as a mom is probably more difficult for her now. I just feel like she's too old to be messing with that crap anyway.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

^that might be true for someone who uses the right foundation shade, but Emily uses dark foundation so technically her face should match her arms.... unless the self tan is darker than her tan foundation...

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Wasn't so distracted by her fifty shades of mismatched skin....

But her missing toof was on GRAND display!

Keep it classy, redneck!!!!

Such a hillbilly, particularly for one who brags about her precious six figures......Good Lord....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Emilynoel83”