Emilynoel83 Part 6!!

TrangPak
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83 Part 6!!

Post by TrangPak »

How the hell is an Equate wipe supposed to take all that foundation off? It takes a cleansing oil for that.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by anat4ever »

The wipes she uses are used the way a cleanser+wash cloth combo is used. From what she says, the only makeup that might be leftover is bits of eyeliner. I'm inclined to believe it because she never breaks out. Although I'd imagine not using an eye makeup remover to gently soak off her eye makeup and using the wipe instead is another reason why her wrinkles are getting worse and worse. I'm surprised that one eye is the only place with extreme lines.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

TrangPak wrote:How the hell is an Equate wipe supposed to take all that foundation off? It takes a cleansing oil for that.
She's always been very gung-ho about wearing layers of face makeup but seems genuinely clueless about skin care. It's really kind of odd how much she skimps on it. It reminds me of how Queen Elizabeth would continually layer a thick paste of white makeup on her skin and never bothered to wash it off. ( which may have actually killed her because it was made of vinegar and lead )

I think when she's barefaced the neglect of her skin shows. She has a dull, almost gray appearance ( on my monitor at least )

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

RoseHammer wrote:
I think when she's barefaced the neglect of her skin shows. She has a dull, almost gray appearance ( on my monitor at least )
One of my friends has a complexion like that and never wears a stitch of makeup. I always thought it might be due to poor diet. I guess it could be a combo since we know Emily eats mostly overly processed crap. She "cooks" like that hack Sandra Lee.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

Yeah i think a dull complexion is more health related than skincare related.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Yeah, her diet seems pretty atrocious: if it can't go from frozen to the crock pot, then over chips for nachos, it ain't on the menu at Carterville Manor.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I've tried to using those cleansing wipes, they never get off my makeup and I don't wear that much, so that is why I've always been doubtful of her claim that they get off everything.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

Wipes do take off my face makeup, but not my eye makeup... I only use colour tattoos without primer, usually, and it still doesn't come off! So for someone who uses 1000 different eyeshadows, highlighters, primers, powders... I doubt that it all comes off. Maybe it does when she cleanses, but that's not very good for her skin. She has good genes in this case, or else her face would look atrocious, she does nothing good for it! And I hope she starts cooking healthier food, especially because Belle will soon need it, or else that poor baby will be really unhealthy.

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

I don't believe that her hair is capable of filling up 60% of the photo. Her hair is limp and thin and all her online pictures just amount to misrepresentation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

puppymomma4 wrote:Yeah, her diet seems pretty atrocious: if it can't go from frozen to the crock pot, then over chips for nachos, it ain't on the menu at Carterville Manor.
I'm wondering if Tyler is eating anything healthy throughout the day. He has gained quite a bit of weight. If he is living off nachos and crock pot fare, it's no wonder. You'd think he'd at least try to grab a salad for lunch. But it doesn't appear so. He is likely taking her crock pot leftovers with him the next day. Maybe HE should try his hand at cooking!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

We also know that Tyler guzzles beer like it's water. That's a good chunk of calories right there: probably where he got his MANaries.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Had to find a way to work the gremlin into her MUFE post.

So sick of her shilling her baby and putting her in every vid, post and all her crappy content.

She should start begging to review skincare so she doesn't look solidly 10 years older than she is for the rest of her life.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I'm not sure how Emily can still be so dumb about basic concepts such as: If you scrub the shit out of your lips they will become inflamed. Of course that will make them look fuller. I suppose that works if that's the look you are going for.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Inflamed lips make better duck lips for her edited IG pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Becca One Brand Tutorial= Another snoozefest with a purple/berry shadow look and gargantuous set of false lashes. :zz:
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

That Burt (of Burt and Ernie) yellow foundation.....I loved watching her apply that. As her fat, fucking hideous friend, Kristin Gehm would say, "That gave me life."

On to the real atrocity....The under eye brightener. She hates it, but she says she'll put it on anyway. Then, she takes some stale ass concealer duo she got from Haute Look, God only knows how long ago, and goes to town. She's thrilled b/c one side has moderate coverage, and one side has extra coverage. You're average user would use one or the other, based on need. Given the fact that this moron has already applied a brightener, you'd think she'd go for the moderate coverage and leave the extra coverage alone: FUCK NO. The both go under the eye. Then of course, there's the obligatory powdering, just to make sure the three layers of concealer don't go anywhere throughout her busy day. At home. All day. Every day.

On to cheeks: she dousts her cheeks, all the way to her laugh lines, with a cream highlight product. Then, she takes a mousse blush over that. She goes all the fuck way to the laugh lines with both. And, really, b/c that's not enough, she takes her beloved cream highlight over both, for a total of three cheek products.

ATTENTION POTATO HEAD: You don't need to contour the sides of your forehead. It sinks them further, and your head looks even longer and more like a potato. Unless you want the face shape of Kailyn, put the contour down and back away from your forehead and all your "baby hairs"/forehead beard. She's got a damn hairy face.

The eye look coordinating with the lips...Who is surprised by that.

This bitch looks so old. She's a few years older than I am, and I used to worry that things would really take a nose dive for me here in the next few years.....Now I know, she's just talentless and has a fug face.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

The woman could actually be attractive if she would allow her face to be in its natural state instead of constantly strained. She is going to really regret all that straining and stretching in another 10 years. Her top lip is going to have lines like a lifelong smoker if she doesn't stop manipulating it all the time to cover her gums. She doing doing more harm than good. But Emily has to be "glamorous". Allowing herself to be natural and cute would not pass muster with her. But the thing is- if she allowed herself to be gummy and have hooded eyes, I think she would be more relatable to younger girls as well as older chicks like me. I will never understand Emily. Maybe she got teased in school for being so gummy. Maybe she has a complex about it. Who knows!!

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

I actually liked the look on her. Its boring, yes, but it suits her well. It does bother me that she doesnt embrace her pale complexion. I have pale skin and its beautiful and I find it insulting that shes ashamed of hers. I think Emily could look great with a new wardrobe as well. Shes got a curvy figure. She needs to embrace it!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

TrangPak wrote:I actually liked the look on her. Its boring, yes, but it suits her well. It does bother me that she doesnt embrace her pale complexion. I have pale skin and its beautiful and I find it insulting that shes ashamed of hers. I think Emily could look great with a new wardrobe as well. Shes got a curvy figure. She needs to embrace it!
Lol wouldn't count on that new wardrobe unless Ross and Wal-Mart really up their game.

Return to “Emilynoel83”