• Advertisement
    

EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Chicken Leg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Kiki-86-2 wrote:I wish I was that lucky to work from home ( if we can call that work) and get free makeup for the work I don't do properly ....I pack my husband's lunch and breakfast the night before, so I don't have to get up as early as he does... My husband was a prediabetic and since I started packing his food his A1C and his blood sugar dropped significantly that his doctor couldn't believe it that he did it with diet alone with no meds.


lol :rofl:
also that's really terrific what you do for your husband. im NOT being sarcastic here. im being serious with you. :love2:
Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:53 am
Has thanked: 699 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Advertisement

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Kiki-86-2 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:03 pm

Chicken Leg wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote:I wish I was that lucky to work from home ( if we can call that work) and get free makeup for the work I don't do properly ....I pack my husband's lunch and breakfast the night before, so I don't have to get up as early as he does... My husband was a prediabetic and since I started packing his food his A1C and his blood sugar dropped significantly that his doctor couldn't believe it that he did it with diet alone with no meds.


lol :rofl:
also that's really terrific what you do for your husband. im NOT being sarcastic here. im being serious with you. :love2:


Thank you... It's actually really risky to eat out every day. I'm not sure if they check their blood sugar and cholesterol regularly or not, but they definitely should.. When my husband came back with his test results I freaked out.. And we decided to adjust his diet first before taking any meds ( my husband loves eating out, although I cook, but he just loves it) and adjusting diet alone worked to get him back to almost normal ranges. This shows how critical is what we eat to our health.
Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Chicken Leg » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:12 pm

[quote="Kiki-86-2
Thank you... It's actually really risky to eat out every day. I'm not sure if they check their blood sugar and cholesterol regularly or not, but they definitely should.. When my husband came back with his test results I freaked out.. And we decided to adjust his diet first before taking any meds ( my husband loves eating out, although I cook, but he just loves it) and adjusting diet alone worked to get him back to almost normal ranges. This shows how critical is what we eat to our health.[/quote]Thank you... It's actually really risky to eat out every day. I'm not sure if they check their blood sugar and cholesterol regularly or not, but they definitely should.. When my husband came back with his test results I freaked out.. And we decided to adjust his diet first before taking any meds ( my husband loves eating out, although I cook, but he just loves it) and adjusting diet alone worked to get him back to almost normal ranges. This shows how critical is what we eat to our health.[/quote]

it really is terrific what youre doing for your husband's health. im not being sarcastic. :love2:
the thing is, Emily is college educated and so is marble-mouth, her husband. AND he is a lawyer for his job.
which means they are not brokeass and it means they are smart people. amirite?
so that means to me, that there is NO excuse for Emily feeding her family garbage all the time. she also has no excuse that her house is such a filthy mess in every video.
but her husband is the one who cooks things sometimes, EVEN when they went on vacation recently. it was on that video where it showed that he cooked a fish dinner. so even ON VACATION, Emily is lazy as hell. and Emily had her parents WITH her on that vacation to help take care of the kids. but yet STILL Emily was being lazy.
I mean look, we all get tired or whatever. we all feel lazy sometimes, or whatever. but then have a cup of coffee and do whats best for your family. amirite?
but its like Emily is ALWAYS LAZY. its not a one time thing, one day here or there. no. its ALL the time with Emily.
I mean I thought it was gross how Emily literally hoards her makeup from 10 years ago. that's gross in my opinion. but Its MORE gross that Emily cant clean her home and feed her kids healthful foods. SHE IS AT HOME ALL DAY LONG. it makes NO sense to me. and its not that difficult to chop up a salad. amirite? but she eats carbs after carbs and WHAT WAS THE VOMIT CREAM CHEESE DIP? like im still upset about that. because it made me ill to watch lol.....but she couldn't have thrown together a HEALTHY dip? and the ritz crackers?? she couldn't have used VEGGIES instead? lazy ass.
am I being irrationally angry about this? :D
Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:53 am
Has thanked: 699 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:25 pm

What the fuck brand considers Emily relevant enough for a collab?

Image



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 2306 times
Been thanked: 5339 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Kiki-86-2 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:29 pm

I'm actually more angry that she didn't cook for her guests than her making that cheese dip, it doesn't actually matter because all what she eats is unhealthy. You are right about their vacation, I was surprised that her husband was also cooking on their vacation not just once. It's okay if he wants to cook once or twice as long as she is helping him. But to be completely dependent on him cooking for the entire family while still working a real job outside the house, and making him cook on his vacation as well is way too much really. He is being so patient with her, he doesn't get a break. And what is her excuse for not cooking on their vacation? The kids? She had her mom and dad to help. It's okay to feel lazy every now and then, and it's okay if you hate some of the household chores. I hate laundry but I have to do unless we won't find anything to wear, and sometimes I hate cooking too, so I try to pick the easiest quickest recipe to make and it works.
Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby EvilGLBunny » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Kiki-86-2 wrote:I'm actually more angry that she didn't cook for her guests than her making that cheese dip, it doesn't actually matter because all what she eats is unhealthy. You are right about their vacation, I was surprised that her husband was also cooking on their vacation not just once. It's okay if he wants to cook once or twice as long as she is helping him. But to be completely dependent on him cooking for the entire family while still working a real job outside the house, and making him cook on his vacation as well is way too much really. He is being so patient with her, he doesn't get a break. And what is her excuse for not cooking on their vacation? The kids? She had her mom and dad to help. It's okay to feel lazy every now and then, and it's okay if you hate some of the household chores. I hate laundry but I have to do unless we won't find anything to wear, and sometimes I hate cooking too, so I try to pick the easiest quickest recipe to make and it works.


To be fair, my husband cooks on vacation as well because he loves it, especially when it comes to cooking meat - I cook all other times, but he will not let me touch a steak, even if it's a work day, because that's "his dish". So maybe Tyler actually enjoys cooking?

But of course, even if that's the case, then Emily could help out by cooking some vegetables - it doesn't take a genius to chop and boil up some vegetables then season it (healthy and idiot proof) or just throw a bunch of vegetables add some salt and random herbs then roast it.

I've actually stopped watching all of her vlogs, because I can't stand looking at all that horrible unhealthy food and 30 minutes of her children, mostly inside her filthy house. If she really doesn't like to clean, why not hire a helper? It's modern day, she can afford it and there's no shame in hiring one - I do. The helper can also help take care of the children for a couple of hours a day while she puts out better quality videos, or even catching up on current news, learn to cook or read a book to improve herself. You don't have to spend all day with them! The more you spend time improving yourself, the more it benefits the children as well. I don't want my children to grow up thinking that their mother is a dumb ass bimbo who sat in her makeup room all day and did not make a single memorable home-cooked meal.
EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Kiki-86-2 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 pm

EvilGLBunny wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote:I'm actually more angry that she didn't cook for her guests than her making that cheese dip, it doesn't actually matter because all what she eats is unhealthy. You are right about their vacation, I was surprised that her husband was also cooking on their vacation not just once. It's okay if he wants to cook once or twice as long as she is helping him. But to be completely dependent on him cooking for the entire family while still working a real job outside the house, and making him cook on his vacation as well is way too much really. He is being so patient with her, he doesn't get a break. And what is her excuse for not cooking on their vacation? The kids? She had her mom and dad to help. It's okay to feel lazy every now and then, and it's okay if you hate some of the household chores. I hate laundry but I have to do unless we won't find anything to wear, and sometimes I hate cooking too, so I try to pick the easiest quickest recipe to make and it works.


To be fair, my husband cooks on vacation as well because he loves it, especially when it comes to cooking meat - I cook all other times, but he will not let me touch a steak, even if it's a work day, because that's "his dish". So maybe Tyler actually enjoys cooking?

But of course, even if that's the case, then Emily could help out by cooking some vegetables - it doesn't take a genius to chop and boil up some vegetables then season it (healthy and idiot proof) or just throw a bunch of vegetables add some salt and random herbs then roast it.

I've actually stopped watching all of her vlogs, because I can't stand looking at all that horrible unhealthy food and 30 minutes of her children, mostly inside her filthy house. If she really doesn't like to clean, why not hire a helper? It's modern day, she can afford it and there's no shame in hiring one - I do. The helper can also help take care of the children for a couple of hours a day while she puts out better quality videos, or even catching up on current news, learn to cook or read a book to improve herself. You don't have to spend all day with them! The more you spend time improving yourself, the more it benefits the children as well. I don't want my children to grow up thinking that their mother is a dumb ass bimbo who sat in her makeup room all day and did not make a single memorable home-cooked meal.


I totally agree with you... I don't have a problem with husbands cooking, I even respect men who do that for their wives and their families. But in emily's case she never cooks and her excuse is she is busy with the kids all day. Okay fine how about the vacation? How about when she has the whole family over ? Why she doesn't cook while they are watching the kids? She won't cook either way because it's not about being busy but she just doesn't wanna do it at all. At least she needs to be more honest about it, and should have said I don't like cooking at all, I would have had more respect for her than her saying oh I can't cook because I'm busy all day with the kids. Like what? I feel like it's insulting to working moms who manage to cook for their families and never complain about being busy while they really are. And as you said if she doesn't like cooking she should have hired someone...there are some people out there would cook from home and they sell it, and since she financially can afford it why not get something like that instead of blowing her money on drugstore shit makeup'? I think in her mind there are some priorities and shit makeup from the drugstore comes first before healthy food. Same way with the skin care routine she is using, her skin is not a priority but makeup is. Even when she goes out she never make good choices with food. You definitely can eat out and eat a little bit healthy. But no she would choose a McDonald's dollar menu for dinner.
Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby LMAOLondonLuvvie » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:29 am

You guys are too funny! :rofl:
Nah I don't think Kelly is Emily's teen mum - they both look like their folks and look just alike. No outside influences there imo. It's quite a common phenomena actually but I don't get that vibe here... It's funny because I've thought that while she's a nicely put together lady, Emily's mum looks like she COULD easily be her grandmother - they all seem to think she's much more glamourous and youthful looking than she really is - but I reckon we're just seeing what Emily's gonna look like in about 20 years.
It's not a mother/wife thing for me about Emily not cooking. As someone said maybe Tyler enjoys it and no shade there for her seeming clueless at best and disinterested at worst - it isn't some inherent female trait to like cooking, but its the TYPE of food they buy and eat. She seems to do most of the shopping - SO BUY HEALTHIER FOOD AND LET TYLER COOK THAT, DAMN!! :roll:
As for who she's hinting at collaborating with - um.... WHO looked at their brand and pictured Emily being the face of/having an input??? :o
I couldn't even watch all of that boring ass Bare Minerals nonsense. Literally one of the worlds most boring brands (but obviously appealing to Em whose life's quest is full coverage or bust) but I did hear when she mentioned continuing the series - (yea yea, like the decluttering or Eye Remember series' huh Emily?) - with Almay! Freaking ALMAY!!!! :rofl: :roll: :? :FU:
The most basic, uninspiring, uninteresting, outdated, talked about by literally NOONE else EVER, You-Better-Be-A-Standard-Beige-Shade-Porcelain-And-Chocolate-Girls-Need-Not-Apply brand EVER. Oh and largely unavailable outside the U.S.
And I thought - THAT MUST BE WHO SHE'S COLLABING WITH!!! It's the brand made in heaven for her!
(Unless LA Colors are launching a 'deluxe' line of $2 items at Dollar Tree???) :D
LMAOLondonLuvvie
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:42 am
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby anat4ever » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:02 am

I think the problem is that Emily thinks she eats healthy and only has a few cheat days here and there. Someone asked what her fave recipes are and she said tacos and some "healthy" crock pot recipes. And every once in a while she'll talk about eating something "healthier" and is oblivious to the fact that it's just barely healthier. Her kids at least eat fruit I guess.
anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:16 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 301 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby kathleenlightsssss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:48 am

Kiki-86-2 wrote:I wish I was that lucky to work from home ( if we can call that work) and get free makeup for the work I don't do properly ....I pack my husband's lunch and breakfast the night before, so I don't have to get up as early as he does... My husband was a prediabetic and since I started packing his food his A1C and his blood sugar dropped significantly that his doctor couldn't believe it that he did it with diet alone with no meds.


Same. She has it made. Except I'd like her life minus the 2 bratty kids and overweight husband. :roll:

I prepare all my husband's meals and get to sleep in. Poor Em is up at the ass crack of dawn filming and she STILL hasn't reached 1 Millions subs? :?

I also work from home but no kids and i love my life. I just wish I could make as much money as Emily does. I'm assuming it's a pretty decent amount?
Image
User avatar
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am
Location: runtime-error.r00
Has thanked: 6388 times
Been thanked: 7388 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby LMAOLondonLuvvie » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am

kathleenlightsssss wrote:I just wish I could make as much money as Emily does. I'm assuming it's a pretty decent amount?


Hmmm I wondered the same.....

https://www.statsheep.com/emilynoel83

:o :o :o
Is this site credible/up to date? Wow, she should be eating and dressing better FOR REAL but I guess they do have a nice big house in a seemingly nice area so maybe they spend on those types of things instead? And have college funds for the girls? Can't knock that I guess...
LMAOLondonLuvvie
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:42 am
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby kathleenlightsssss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:I just wish I could make as much money as Emily does. I'm assuming it's a pretty decent amount?


Hmmm I wondered the same.....

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.statsheep.com/emilynoel83" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>statsheep</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>emilynoel83</span></a>

:o :o :o
Is this site credible/up to date? Wow, she should be eating and dressing better FOR REAL but I guess they do have a nice big house in a seemingly nice area so maybe they spend on those types of things instead? And have college funds for the girls? Can't knock that I guess...


FUUUUUUCKKK...
Image
User avatar
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am
Location: runtime-error.r00
Has thanked: 6388 times
Been thanked: 7388 times

EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Even without YT income with her husband being an ambulance chaser and them living in BFE she could live a much more luxurious lifestyle. She’s just pure trailer trash to the core and will be no matter how much is in her bank account


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 2306 times
Been thanked: 5339 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby kathleenlightsssss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:33 pm

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Even without YT income with her husband being an ambulance chaser and them living in BFE she could live a much more luxurious lifestyle. She’s just pure trailer trash to the core and will be no matter how much is in her bank account
'

That's the thing. People think that having money means instantly having class. No, it offers you more options. You can't BUY class. You're born with it. Or you are raised into it.

Emily reminds me of a NASCAR wife.. you know, the kind that is married to a NASCAR fan and tags along to watch the races with him, guzzling beer. But would not know how to dress, act or communicate in a semi formal event setting.
Image
User avatar
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am
Location: runtime-error.r00
Has thanked: 6388 times
Been thanked: 7388 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Chicken Leg » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:49 pm

[quote="Cheryl Blossom"]Even without YT income with her husband being an ambulance chaser and them living in BFE she could live a much more luxurious lifestyle. She’s just pure trailer trash to the core and will be no matter how much is in her bank account


EXACTLY!!!! :tu: I agree 100 percent with you
Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:53 am
Has thanked: 699 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby kathleenlightsssss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:52 pm

OK so is Emily actually reading here? I noticed a change in her description box. No more baby video playlists now it's ALL ABOUT THE VLOGS.... :roll: :rofl:

Image
Image
User avatar
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am
Location: runtime-error.r00
Has thanked: 6388 times
Been thanked: 7388 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Chicken Leg » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

[quote="kathleenlightsssss"]OK so is Emily actually reading here? I noticed a change in her description box. No more baby video playlists now it's ALL ABOUT THE VLOGS.... :roll: :rofl:

:rofl: she should just delete all those vlogs. how is she not embarrassed of them? how is her husband not embarrassed? like, all her husbands coworkers and their wives might be watching her vlogs. its cringe-worthy. they probably take care of their families by cooking healthful foods and such. and there is Emily. making cream cheese mixed with corn pieces as a dip for the ritz crackers when her guests come over. ALL on the vlog for ALL to see. with her dad talking about ice cream from the gas station and lets not forget the terrible singing she does LOL haha :D
Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:53 am
Has thanked: 699 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Kiki-86-2 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:53 pm

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote:I wish I was that lucky to work from home ( if we can call that work) and get free makeup for the work I don't do properly ....I pack my husband's lunch and breakfast the night before, so I don't have to get up as early as he does... My husband was a prediabetic and since I started packing his food his A1C and his blood sugar dropped significantly that his doctor couldn't believe it that he did it with diet alone with no meds.


Same. She has it made. Except I'd like her life minus the 2 bratty kids and overweight husband. :roll:

I prepare all my husband's meals and get to sleep in. Poor Em is up at the ass crack of dawn filming and she STILL hasn't reached 1 Millions subs? :?

I also work from home but no kids and i love my life. I just wish I could make as much money as Emily does. I'm assuming it's a pretty decent amount?


I'm happy with my life too.. But I don't work from home, my job is stressful as well.. But I won't like to have Emily's life.. She lives in a boring town.. Having no friends, no social life, no adults to talk to, nothing. That's why her vlogs are boring and repetitive because she does nothing outside makeup and her kids. How this woman used to be a news anchor? What she was thinking when she decided to quit such a good career for YouTube?. She hasn't noticed yet that she even failed at her YouTube career?? 10 years on and hasn't reached the 1 million mark yet??
Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Kiki-86-2 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:57 pm

anat4ever wrote:I think the problem is that Emily thinks she eats healthy and only has a few cheat days here and there. Someone asked what her fave recipes are and she said tacos and some "healthy" crock pot recipes. And every once in a while she'll talk about eating something "healthier" and is oblivious to the fact that it's just barely healthier. Her kids at least eat fruit I guess.


Exactly. That's why I said before that she doesn't seem to understand why her husband is trying to go on a diet.. I'm sure she was like " what's wrong with our eating habits bub??, we only have been cheating like only 7 days a week, nothing major" she is just going with the idea because she has no other choice because he us the one who cooks.
Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Cheryl Blossom » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Theoretically the influencer lifestyle seems pretty ideal but in practice I think most of them are unfulfilled and depressed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
 
Posts: 2197
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 2306 times
Been thanked: 5339 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby EvilGLBunny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Theoretically the influencer lifestyle seems pretty ideal but in practice I think most of them are unfulfilled and depressed.


So true, I used to live beside a pretty famous local one so I see her in my neighbourhood all the time. When she's walking alone, her head is always down staring at nothing. When she's with friends, they're usually other influencers and noone is really talking - they're just sitting there taking photos of their food or of each other, pretending to be enjoying themselves but after the photos are taken, everyone just sits back and stares at their phones. -_-
EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby EvilGLBunny » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Kiki-86-2 wrote:
anat4ever wrote:I think the problem is that Emily thinks she eats healthy and only has a few cheat days here and there. Someone asked what her fave recipes are and she said tacos and some "healthy" crock pot recipes. And every once in a while she'll talk about eating something "healthier" and is oblivious to the fact that it's just barely healthier. Her kids at least eat fruit I guess.


Exactly. That's why I said before that she doesn't seem to understand why her husband is trying to go on a diet.. I'm sure she was like " what's wrong with our eating habits bub??, we only have been cheating like only 7 days a week, nothing major" she is just going with the idea because she has no other choice because he us the one who cooks.


As a mom, that's part of why I stop watching her vlogs. I find her so unbelievable - she's spending so much time with her children, presumably because she loves them, but does not give a damn about their health? And children learn from their parents, even if she is feeding them truly healthy foods behind the scenes, they will pick up all their bad habits. But looking at her view of what is considered healthy foods, I seriously doubt that she is actually feeding them healthily behind the scenes. I want to grab her and force her to pick up a book on eating healthy, if not for herself then at least on making healthy food for children. I don't care if she's fat and lazy, I don't think the children should be eating like that and they really have no choice but to eat what she gives them. I'm so angry with her on this point, and I honestly wouldn't care if she didn't put her vlogs on her main channel.
EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 98 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby kmare91 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Is it just me or has the marbles in the mouth effect gotten stronger with Emily over her many years on YT?

EvilGLBunny wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote:
anat4ever wrote:I think the problem is that Emily thinks she eats healthy and only has a few cheat days here and there. Someone asked what her fave recipes are and she said tacos and some "healthy" crock pot recipes. And every once in a while she'll talk about eating something "healthier" and is oblivious to the fact that it's just barely healthier. Her kids at least eat fruit I guess.


Exactly. That's why I said before that she doesn't seem to understand why her husband is trying to go on a diet.. I'm sure she was like " what's wrong with our eating habits bub??, we only have been cheating like only 7 days a week, nothing major" she is just going with the idea because she has no other choice because he us the one who cooks.


As a mom, that's part of why I stop watching her vlogs. I find her so unbelievable - she's spending so much time with her children, presumably because she loves them, but does not give a damn about their health? And children learn from their parents, even if she is feeding them truly healthy foods behind the scenes, they will pick up all their bad habits. But looking at her view of what is considered healthy foods, I seriously doubt that she is actually feeding them healthily behind the scenes. I want to grab her and force her to pick up a book on eating healthy, if not for herself then at least on making healthy food for children. I don't care if she's fat and lazy, I don't think the children should be eating like that and they really have no choice but to eat what she gives them. I'm so angry with her on this point, and I honestly wouldn't care if she didn't put her vlogs on her main channel.



I agree, why DOES she even put them on the main channel? She used to put them on the dedicated vlog channel... I'm thinking either A. she's pushing for 1m by end of year or B. She thinks some people don't want to be bothered with looking at her other channel to try to find them or a bit of both. I have noticed though that a lot of the people that dote on her on IG or the comments section of her vids even are middle aged or older housewives. They seem to be the only ones who think everything she does is so good. And of course they'd think she's hip, she's a product of her mom and sister as far as makeup, decor and style so... yikes. But I've noticed there's not many younger fans anymore, and I think what was left of them fell away because of the increasingly boring content and beyond that, an aimless lifestyle.

I look back to when she was quitting the station for YT full time and I remember being somewhat jealous, just that someone had the freedom to do that and was gonna get to stay at home. Now I don't envy her at all. Because what she could be out doing ie charity work, meet ups, keeping close with a girlfriends circle, using her skills and interests to get out and do semi important things, have a healthy lifestyle with food and exercise and involve kids, travel more... etc.. NONE of that happens and instead it's just mind numbingly dull. In a few ways, it's sad because it feels like most days are just so mundane sitting around within those four walls and going on aldi runs or taking belle to the gymnastics place to be an Em 2.0.
User avatar
kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 408 times
Been thanked: 904 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby Chicken Leg » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:28 am

[quote="kmare91"]Is it just me or has the marbles in the mouth effect gotten stronger with Emily over her many years on YT?

:rofl: noooo. LOL.....marble-mouth is the HUSBAND, or burp as I sometimes call him. but poop is good too. because HE talks like has marbles in his mouth. LOL
EMILY always talks as if she has JUST had a root canal.
:rofl: I call her fang-teeth cuz of her fangs that are so visible. LOL.
and yes her root-canal speaking, has gotten worse with time. :rofl:
Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:53 am
Has thanked: 699 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup Part 10

Postby kathleenlightsssss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:35 am

Kiki-86-2 wrote:How this woman used to be a news anchor? What she was thinking when she decided to quit such a good career for YouTube?. She hasn't noticed yet that she even failed at her YouTube career?? 10 years on and hasn't reached the 1 million mark yet??


Image
Image
User avatar
kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am
Location: runtime-error.r00
Has thanked: 6388 times
Been thanked: 7388 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Emilynoel83
VigLink badge