Meghanrosette part 3

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette part 3

Post by RainySundays »

Tiny_dancer wrote:I don't think she's that skinny tbh, she just poses to make herself look skinnier. In videos she looks normal so I don't think she is scary thin. But then again she lost weight fast and she really looked better before, like someone mentioned before her face looks really weird due to the weightloss. I think now adays if you're not average (which is pretty chubby) than you are too skinny and have an eating disorder which is not true. She is just a tiny bit smaller than what today's norm is and the norm is getting fatter and fatter. Pretty soon fat people are going to look too skinny because everyone else is going to be morbidly obese. Just my 2cents
This is part of the problem though, there should be no 'norm'. Everyone is built differently, Meghan is damn skinny, part of that is because she only eats salads, the other part is she just doesn't eat. She does not look healthy, as opposed to someone who is this skinny but eats a healthy, balanced diet. You can also tell she is too skinny because her face looks a little strange now. I'm not saying people can't be this skinny, I'm just saying a healthy Megan is not this skinny.

If you eat healthy and exercise your body should take care of itself and be it's normal weight, and that differs for every person.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

why does she always cook salads for people? It's like she's afraid to eat anything savory in fear of it having a gram of fat in it. I'd be pissed if someone only made me a salad for dinner. at least throw together some spaghetti or something else easy!

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

She is grain free, at least that's what she said in the grocery haul she did a couple months ago.

Tiny_dancer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiny_dancer »

Yes I totally agree, but unfortunately there is a norm. I personally like the model skinny aesthetic and we all know most of them restrict but they still look healthy and happy but with Meghan she just looks dead without makeup. I guess I have a different perpective of skinny because I'm thinner than her(although I eat perfectly fine) so reading comments that she's scary thin is quite annoying because I'm no where near scary thin LOL but she does look scary now that she's thinner and I hope she realizes that, some people just do not look good skinny & she is one of them!
ALSO, who else get so annoyed when she talks with that weird, annoying voice? I don't know how to explain it but she does it A LOT & I seriously don't know why.

Tiny_dancer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiny_dancer »

RainySundays wrote:She is grain free, at least that's what she said in the grocery haul she did a couple months ago.
Doesn't mean everyone eats that way and if she has guests over she should make normal food that they would enjoy as well.

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Tiny_dancer wrote:
RainySundays wrote:She is grain free, at least that's what she said in the grocery haul she did a couple months ago.
Doesn't mean everyone eats that way and if she has guests over she should make normal food that they would enjoy as well.
I know that, put that would be her excuse for not cooking spaghetti.

I do think she talks weird, it looks like she is straining her mouth and it hurts to talk.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

She's always like oh I ate this once and felt sick so I'm allergic and can't eat it ever again it's like seriously we all know you're just trying to cut out entire food groups so that your restricted eating habits can seem more normal.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

Tiny_dancer wrote:Yes I totally agree, but unfortunately there is a norm. I personally like the model skinny aesthetic and we all know most of them restrict but they still look healthy and happy but with Meghan she just looks dead without makeup. I guess I have a different perpective of skinny because I'm thinner than her(although I eat perfectly fine) so reading comments that she's scary thin is quite annoying because I'm no where near scary thin LOL but she does look scary now that she's thinner and I hope she realizes that, some people just do not look good skinny & she is one of them!
ALSO, who else get so annoyed when she talks with that weird, annoying voice? I don't know how to explain it but she does it A LOT & I seriously don't know why.
so is this erika?
formerly known as ashhbby

Tiny_dancer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiny_dancer »

busybuyingbins wrote:
Tiny_dancer wrote:Yes I totally agree, but unfortunately there is a norm. I personally like the model skinny aesthetic and we all know most of them restrict but they still look healthy and happy but with Meghan she just looks dead without makeup. I guess I have a different perpective of skinny because I'm thinner than her(although I eat perfectly fine) so reading comments that she's scary thin is quite annoying because I'm no where near scary thin LOL but she does look scary now that she's thinner and I hope she realizes that, some people just do not look good skinny & she is one of them!
so is this erika?
What? No. I'm just saying that for all of you people saying she's 'scary thin' when she isn't THAT thin it's kinda hurtful to those who are naturally thinner than her and they're aren't 'scary thin'. So I guess now anyone who says that is erika? lol

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

Tiny_dancer wrote:
busybuyingbins wrote:
so is this erika?
What? No. I'm just saying that for all of you people saying she's 'scary thin' when she isn't THAT thin it's kinda hurtful to those who are naturally thinner than her and they're aren't 'scary thin'. So I guess now anyone who says that is erika? lol
no. just the fact that you kept saying how skinny you are.

meghan is WAY too skinny. i don't think she is very healthy either...
formerly known as ashhbby

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I had a deja vu moment reading that too.
I agree that it could be offensive to people skinnier than Meghan to call her sickly and too skinny but it's also just as hurtful to people who are bigger than someone but that's seen as okay because being overweight is unhealthy and people should lose weight if they are even slightly overweight.

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

tiny_dancer you keep changing what you say "LOL meghan isn't scary thin i'm thinner than her it's offensive but no i do agree she looks scary now I'M THIN"

can't we get this IP blocked?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Tiny_dancer wrote:
EXACTLY

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Tiny_dancer wrote: What? No. I'm just saying that for all of you people saying she's 'scary thin' when she isn't THAT thin it's kinda hurtful to those who are naturally thinner than her and they're aren't 'scary thin'.
Oh, but she is that thin. I don't see how anyone who naturally was normally skinny, but slightly more curvy, to begin with and still lost a lot of weight can look any more "scary thin" than she does currently.

Plus, I've said it before and I'll say it, there's a difference between people who lost a lot of weight, especially in a fast and unhealthy way, and people who are naturally really skinny. They carry themselves totally different.
The same goes for big people, there are people who have always been bigger and people who gained quite a bit of weight in a short amount of time, and they appear different as well.

And if I read one more comment saying Meghan isn't "that thin", I'm going to punch someone. Just because you're thinner doesn't mean anything. You're not the standard.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

byebyebye1 wrote:
Tiny_dancer wrote:
EXACTLY
Meghan doesn't seem that considerate though, that was my point, I wasn't excusing her just saying that she wouldn't think to actually but that stuff for her guests

Tiny_dancer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiny_dancer »

dazzle wrote:
Tiny_dancer wrote: What? No. I'm just saying that for all of you people saying she's 'scary thin' when she isn't THAT thin it's kinda hurtful to those who are naturally thinner than her and they're aren't 'scary thin'.
Oh, but she is that thin. I don't see how anyone who naturally was normally skinny, but slightly more curvy, to begin with and still lost a lot of weight can look any more "scary thin" than she does currently.

Plus, I've said it before and I'll say it, there's a difference between people who lost a lot of weight, especially in a fast and unhealthy way, and people who are naturally really skinny. They carry themselves totally different.
The same goes for big people, there are people who have always been bigger and people who gained quite a bit of weight in a short amount of time, and they appear different as well.

And if I read one more comment saying Meghan isn't "that thin", I'm going to punch someone. Just because you're thinner doesn't mean anything. You're not the standard.
Okay, I totally agree. She lost her weight the unhealthy way and waaaay too fast & it does show in her face. Did she really cut out a lot of food groups btw? I don't understand why people cut out things, you just need to cut back on things.

Tiny_dancer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiny_dancer »

RainySundays wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:
Tiny_dancer wrote:
EXACTLY
Meghan doesn't seem that considerate though, that was my point, I wasn't excusing her just saying that she wouldn't think to actually but that stuff for her guests
Oh I know, that post wasn't directed at you! I just didn't know she was grain free and I was just stating that that doesn't mean everyone is grain free :)

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Tiny_dancer wrote: Okay, I totally agree. She lost her weight the unhealthy way and waaaay too fast & it does show in her face. Did she really cut out a lot of food groups btw? I don't understand why people cut out things, you just need to cut back on things.
Yes, she cut out almost every food group. Dairy, Peanut Butter, Gluten, Grain, Fat (that's not a food group but she doesn't eat very much fat at all). She said that dairy and PB make her sick. What I think happened is that she started eating only salads, with low fat dressing, and that is all she ate for a couple of weeks. When she had dairy and PB I think there was much more fat in those things then her body was used too so it made her sick. I am not an expert, just an observation.

Tiny_dancer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiny_dancer »

thereshegoesagain wrote:tiny_dancer you keep changing what you say "LOL meghan isn't scary thin i'm thinner than her it's offensive but no i do agree she looks scary now I'M THIN"

can't we get this IP blocked?
No I said she doesn't look scary thin but now that she is thinner she(her face mostly) looks scary because she has lost most of her face fat which makes her look older. & has anyone noticed how grey and dull her skin is? Someone isn't getting enough nutrients.

RainySundays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RainySundays »

Tiny_dancer wrote: Oh I know, that post wasn't directed at you! I just didn't know she was grain free and I was just stating that that doesn't mean everyone is grain free :)
LOL, I misunderstood then. I was just stating that was probably why she only feeds people salads, It's so hard to keep on these boards sometimes and understand what people mean.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”