TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette part 2

Post by TeamCupcakes »

illuminate wrote:
abbylc7princess wrote:okay sorry if this has been mentioned i haven't been keeping up on her forum lately but watch 0:15 in her "Get in shape with me" video and then 2:09 in the "meet megan: dance showdown video"

like what the actual fuck
i can't tell if she's just dumb or she thinks we are

here are the links

That's so weird...I would believe she's lying about being a dancer, but if you look at her high school videos she completely has a dancer's body. Muscular but very skinny.

well some people are just built like that naturally

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

TeamCupcakes wrote:
illuminate wrote:
abbylc7princess wrote:okay sorry if this has been mentioned i haven't been keeping up on her forum lately but watch 0:15 in her "Get in shape with me" video and then 2:09 in the "meet megan: dance showdown video"

like what the actual fuck
i can't tell if she's just dumb or she thinks we are

here are the links

That's so weird...I would believe she's lying about being a dancer, but if you look at her high school videos she completely has a dancer's body. Muscular but very skinny.

well some people are just built like that naturally
Yeah, but she's the same level of skinniness now and she looks way different, because she doesn't exercise and has no muscle mass. Maybe she didn't dance, but she did do something physical in high school.

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

When she first started making videos she was really skinny because she had mono. I believe she said in her DML video that she was chubby in middle school.

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

Sorry for the double post but, Emily June posted a vine of her at Taco Bell with the caption #eatclean awhile ago. Making fun of Meghan?

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

skyferreira wrote:
it makes me want to make a Sam Weir from Freaks and Geeks face.

LMAO

keka
Informer
Informer

Post by keka »

whatwhat wrote:
solonva wrote:Disclaimer: I purchased everything with my own money, I was not sent any of these products for free. Sally Hansen and I are collaborating to bring you this video to tell you about their contest. All views and thoughts expressed are my honest views, my opinion can't be bought ya'll!

^On her new video. It doesn't say if Sally compensated for the video or not.
her ftc/disclaimers are always really ambiguous. i thought it was weird that she talked about the waxing strips for like 5 minutes and then i read that and was like ohhhh. i'm assuming she is getting something out of it besides a contest for her subscribers.
agreed. she's really bad with ftc disclaimers but then again all youtube gurus are. I remember awhile back when she did videos with olsenboye she wrote that the video wasn't sponsored and she wasn't being paid for it and I commented back saying them flying you out to LA and letting you keep the clothes yet the video isn't sponsored? and she replied saying that she didn't think so and she thought of it as her being reimbursed or some bullshit like that.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

They're so annoying about ftc and things not being "sponsored". If a company contacts you and flies you out, you are working with and affiliated with that company. Unless you go to the store and buy the shit yourself unprompted yes, there is an influence there. And if she's being "reimbursed" isn't that kind of like being compensated? It's like when Allie does hauls and everything is from one company, or does a lookbook and it's all from one place, like Aldo. I got yelled at for pointing out she did not buy that shit, are people really that stupid? You think she went to ALDO and bought a bunch of shit to do a lookbook with? Use your head.

gossipgirl6
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl6 »

xoxo Gossip Girl

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

Is that directed at Meghan?

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

THAT FRICKIN FLOWER CROWN, I swear she does it to piss us off! haha

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

AND IT WAS WONKY!! UGHHHH

gossipgirl6
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl6 »

TallButShort wrote:Is that directed at Meghan?
No idea. I just saw it and it reminded me of her
xoxo Gossip Girl

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

her mother didn't let her be a girl scout because they use partially hydrogenated oil in their cookies?! WTF?! What kind of lunatic mother does she have? No wonder she has eating issues.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

[*]also funny how she didn't tag sarahbelle

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

byebyebye1 wrote:her mother didn't let her be a girl scout because they use partially hydrogenated oil in their cookies?! WTF?! What kind of lunatic mother does she have? No wonder she has eating issues.
I hope to god she was joking about that :? Although, she has talked about her parents before and they do some like whack jobs.

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

She seems happier back home with her parents. I feel like she wasn't entirely ready to live on her own, but really, who is. I think her spending her summer with her parents, and her friends back home will do her good.

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

byebyebye1 wrote:[*]also funny how she didn't tag sarahbelle
I noticed that too. It's so sad that they're not close anymore, I felt like they balanced each other out so well!

Interesting to see how much Meghan changes her BFF. Sydney seems to be the only constant best friend

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I just saw her drugstore haul. Flower child and a mermaid, I wonder where that comes from? Not tumblr, of course. God, she's so unoriginal.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

I rolled my eyes so hard when she went on about how she's a ~hippie child~. You're not a hippie just because you think tie dye is trendy. I bet she doesn't even know who the Grateful Dead are.

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

Is it just me or in her new video does she look more normal in the face and not as skinny, I know her arms are still tiny... or maybe its just because she seems a lot happier and that makes her seem more normal? idk

Return to “Meghan Rienks”