Meghanrosette

Marie_123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette

Post by Marie_123 »

i liked her video, actuallly. it was honest.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

i feel like she blamed everyone else for everything.

- My mom tried to save me stress and pain when I was really young and I probably wouldn't have understood anyways SO FUCK YOU MOM I HATE YOU IM SO HURT EVEN THOUGH YOU ALMOST DIED.

- My ex who I openly talked shit about in youtube videos, decided to kiss a girl in front of me

- When I was drinking with my friends in highschool, a guy almost overdosed and I was so scared and I was so upset.....

- D&J just stopped liking her and bullied her, yet the whole summer she ditched them and was gone off doing youtube stuff and instead of saying their friend ship dissolved she said they just didn't like her

its ridiculous, woe is me :roll:

KThanksBye
Informer
Informer

Post by KThanksBye »

ikeepitrealok wrote:i feel like she blamed everyone else for everything.

- My mom tried to save me stress and pain when I was really young and I probably wouldn't have understood anyways SO FUCK YOU MOM I HATE YOU IM SO HURT EVEN THOUGH YOU ALMOST DIED.

- My ex who I openly talked shit about in youtube videos, decided to kiss a girl in front of me

- When I was drinking with my friends in highschool, a guy almost overdosed and I was so scared and I was so upset.....

- D&J just stopped liking her and bullied her, yet the whole summer she ditched them and was gone off doing youtube stuff and instead of saying their friend ship dissolved she said they just didn't like her

its ridiculous, woe is me :roll:

EXACTLY!
Grow up and take responsibility for your own actions instead of constantly blaming other people! Fair enough, she's young and we all make mistakes but don't blame everyone else for your problems. The whole video was so overdramatic. As much as I really enjoy draw my life videos, I find that most of the time it's just a way for youtubers to get sympathy from their viewers, DailyGrace's one mocked that PERFECTLY! You could argue that they're spreading awareness for depression/anxiety etc. but that's a load of bull. If they really wanted to spread awareness they could get involved with a charity and actively help. Making a video like that is not going to make much of a difference

lac
Debater
Debater

Post by lac »

I wouldn't want to make light of serious issues such as depression and I understand if she doesn't want to go into detail about those feelings but I wish she would make things more clear. "I was diagnosed with .." is better than "I was depressed and developed extreme anxiety and OCD tendencies." I wouldn't call her a liar as I know what its like to have high anxiety and to be bullied etc. and know everyone is different but I really hope she isn't throwing those terms around. I noticed a few comments about it too from others who are skeptical so at least I'm not the only one.

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

The entire video annoyed the heck out of me, but what got me most of her VOICE. She tried to sound raspy and sad the whole time and it just came across as so fake and dumb to me.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

lac wrote:I wouldn't want to make light of serious issues such as depression and I understand if she doesn't want to go into detail about those feelings but I wish she would make things more clear. "I was diagnosed with .." is better than "I was depressed and developed extreme anxiety and OCD tendencies." I wouldn't call her a liar as I know what its like to have high anxiety and to be bullied etc. and know everyone is different but I really hope she isn't throwing those terms around. I noticed a few comments about it too from others who are skeptical so at least I'm not the only one.
I think you mean "extream" anxiety.

bdb1133
Learner
Learner

Post by bdb1133 »

It was really nice of her to mention her BFF friendship with Sarahbelle93x.

Oh wait.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

I loved that she got the blue markers and drew the tears and tear puddles, and the oscar goes toooooo

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

fondueofyou wrote:
lac wrote:I wouldn't want to make light of serious issues such as depression and I understand if she doesn't want to go into detail about those feelings but I wish she would make things more clear. "I was diagnosed with .." is better than "I was depressed and developed extreme anxiety and OCD tendencies." I wouldn't call her a liar as I know what its like to have high anxiety and to be bullied etc. and know everyone is different but I really hope she isn't throwing those terms around. I noticed a few comments about it too from others who are skeptical so at least I'm not the only one.
I think you mean "extream" anxiety.
HAHAHA! I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice that! How the hell did she get such a simple word wrong?
This has to be one of the worst draw my life videos I have seen. It's become a competition to see who can get the most sympathy from their video. Why did she feel the need to talk about 'rebound' guy getting drunk? It's not a big deal... I'd also love to see Delaynie and Justine make a video or something talking about the argument with Meghan. It was probably a mixture of Meghan being busy with youtube stuff and rubbing it in about how successful she was and J&D being jealous and becoming closer since Meghan would be off doing youtube stuff.

lac
Debater
Debater

Post by lac »

I guess Allie's EXTREAM-ly bad spelling and grammar are rubbing off on Meghan.

She also needs to stop the whole "I have no friends" thing. Some people actually have no friends and are super lonely where as she has Allie, Sydney, the girl she knew since the day she was born, Jerri and stuff.

The way she described things in draw my life could make someone else upset i.e. the having ugly bangs and being a chubby kid and then the whole I got boobs and contacts and started looking like a presentable girl. I don't know if that makes sense but there was just something off putting about it.

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker

Post by abbylc7princess »

she seems sooo full of shit. the way she kept changing her voice. and the daytime emmy goes toooooo....
it's like..watch jlovesmac1's video. not saying i enjoy her videos or anything, but she grew up with literally nothing in the philipines (spelling i know), her parents abandoned her, she had the whole big breakup/abusive relationship, and she didn't talk about crying the whole video. i'm pretty sure she barely even mentioned her depression/anxiety. this "barbie" bitch needs to take a seat

wishuponastar
Talker
Talker

Post by wishuponastar »

I don't have a problem with her speaking out about her depression and anxiety. I think everyone's problems are relevant and shouldn't be compared to other people's lives. BUT, her fake sad voice was unnecessary and puts a damper on the video

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

I can't with her draw my life.... Meghan stfu no one pitys you at all and omg you had glasses and were fat than got hot? um what... so people who have meat on there bones cant be hot and with glasses? come on! Her hanging with "Model" Allie has really changed her a lot she will learn though...

js215
Learner
Learner

Post by js215 »

I can understand where she's coming from with the cancer thing. I think kids can handle a lot more than people think, and I don't think it's a good thing to keep such important things like that from them. I mean, if her mother had died would her family try to hide it from her and say she's just on vacation?? Sarcasm aside, it makes sense to feel hurt by how she found out.

And her voice was mega annoying...it was so gravelly at some points, it sounded like the growling noise the girl from The Grudge makes.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

Marie_123 wrote:It really irritates me how she keeps on saying she has "no friends", when you constantly see her surrounded by troops of friends/beauty gurus etc. If she really knows what it is like to be alone and to have no one, she wouldn't be that "open" about it. What a shame.
SERIOUSLY. She clearly has plenty of friends and is a very outgoing person on top of that. She doesn't know anything about being alone. I feel like her definition of having "no friends" is just that not everyone likes her.

srg1994
Learner
Learner

Post by srg1994 »

did I hear that she is taking a year off :?

wishuponastar
Talker
Talker

Post by wishuponastar »

srg1994 wrote:did I hear that she is taking a year off :?
she didn't say a year necessarily. UCR is on the quarter system and she finished winter quarter before spring break, so shes probably going back in the fall

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

Oh my god, I wanted to like the Draw My Life video, but I could NOT GET OVER HER VOICE. It's was so faked! I don't know why she feels like she needs to "act" in her videos, because it makes her seem like such a poser and she was so nice/funny/relatable back when she first started making videos and her ego was normal sized. (Note to Meghan if reading: Having an ego is not the same as having self-esteem/confidence. It's about being obsessed with your image and priding yourself on your labels.)

Also, I noticed the victimizing thing and also how she really seems to define her life by how good-looking she was, boyfriends, and friends...nothing about introspection or maturing or life events BESIDES her social life.

Did anyone see that part where she drew her and Allie and wrote, "Are we humans or are we dancers? #LOL #INSIDE JOKE"

Facepalm.

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

The whole "I guess he was doing more than drinking because this guy was taking absinthe and overdosed" yeah Absinthe is alcohol it just isn't sold in some countries because some versions are 80% strength when vodka is 40%. The guy just had alcohol poisoning and didn't overdose on drugs. Sure that's just as scary but she seriously hyped that up way too much.

Also there was no mention of happiness, she didn't mention any of the people she'd met along the way, the fun trips to IMATS in NY and LA, she didn't mention anything that made her life happy. She just screams "I want attention" and it's sad, I don't get why she wants people to think she's miserable.

I also understand what D&J did, when someone goes away they expect life to stop for them. Unfortunately life continues and suddenly you don't need that missing person. How was a 3 month friendship going to survive that? Especially when you add in all the jealousy from those trips. I know those girls should have been nicer but I guess they were bitter about it all, which I can actually understand.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

This girl has NO IDEA how lucky she is if she believes this ''poor me'' bullshit :roll:

I was abused my own family AND bullied through school! She seems to have a LOVING family that spoil the shit out of her and a ton of ''friends'' :?

WHAT THE FUCK is she whining about???!!!! :evil:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Return to “Meghan Rienks”