Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

Post by illuminate »

Pretty much. :/ Girl is a sad ass mess. She looks like she’s gotten more work done on her face, cheek and lip fillers. With her strangely over long lashes, she looks so sad and desperate.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I watched her newest morning routine and she really is so unattractive. I skimmed through it and the first shots of her getting out of bed look like she’s waking up from a rough surgery or something. I know most people don’t look great that early, but jesus.

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

This isn’t a little random, but ive recently found that if you go back on meghans Twitter there are a shocking number of tweets from her making fun of fat people, calling people she does like gay and sluts. Which I just find so hypocritical from someone who loves to get on her high horse and shit on anyone who’s made a mistake in the past. Maybe she should take a look at her own past actions? She rants all the time about how wrong it is to fat-shame, slut-shame and to use ‘gay’ as a derogatory term (which I agree with), buts she’s done all of the above only a few years ago!

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Broomsticks wrote:This isn’t a little random, but ive recently found that if you go back on meghans Twitter there are a shocking number of tweets from her making fun of fat people, calling people she does like gay and sluts. Which I just find so hypocritical from someone who loves to get on her high horse and shit on anyone who’s made a mistake in the past. Maybe she should take a look at her own past actions? She rants all the time about how wrong it is to fat-shame, slut-shame and to use ‘gay’ as a derogatory term (which I agree with), buts she’s done all of the above only a few years ago!
What year? I think it’s kinda unfair to call YouTubers out for these sort of things (unless it happened in the last few years or so). People need to remember that it was a different time back then and these sort of things were “normal”. Not to say it was ever ok; but it was something most people ... if not everyone did.

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

miserlou wrote:
Broomsticks wrote:This isn’t a little random, but ive recently found that if you go back on meghans Twitter there are a shocking number of tweets from her making fun of fat people, calling people she does like gay and sluts. Which I just find so hypocritical from someone who loves to get on her high horse and shit on anyone who’s made a mistake in the past. Maybe she should take a look at her own past actions? She rants all the time about how wrong it is to fat-shame, slut-shame and to use ‘gay’ as a derogatory term (which I agree with), buts she’s done all of the above only a few years ago!
What year? I think it’s kinda unfair to call YouTubers out for these sort of things (unless it happened in the last few years or so). People need to remember that it was a different time back then and these sort of things were “normal”. Not to say it was ever ok; but it was something most people ... if not everyone did.
There’s tweets from 2014/2015/2016

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
she was definitely older to know better, someone should call her out on it

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

Wow if you check her social blade you can see that she’s started deleting her tweets! She’s deleted over 60 and I went back to try and find a few of the ones I’d seen before and they are gone!

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
There’s tweets from <a href="tel:2014/2015/2016">2014/2015/2016</a>
Okay, fair enough to call her out over then. Shame no one screenshotted before she deleted them.

Post by Guest »

miserlou wrote:
Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
There’s tweets from <a href="tel:2014/2015/2016">2014/2015/2016</a>
Okay, fair enough to call her out over then. Shame no one screenshotted before she deleted them.
Why on earth would you do that? You want to try to purposely ruin someone's life because they made questionable comments a few years ago? For what? To stir up some drama? Don't do that. Everyone says questionable shit, otherwise GG wouldn't exist.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

LisaStone wrote:
Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
she was definitely older to know better, someone should call her out on it
uggghhh pls no

catinthehat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catinthehat »

Hi, this is old but the last time I came here was when Meghan was awfully skinny and I was wondering has she gotten better? I can’t really tell (or I can’t remember how skinny she looked back then). It looks like she’s gain weight but is she healthy now?

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

CrystalC wrote:
miserlou wrote:
Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
There’s tweets from <a href="tel:<a href="tel:2014/2015/2016">2014/2015/2016</a>">2014/2015/2016</a>
Why on earth would you do that? You want to try to purposely ruin someone's life because they made questionable comments a few years ago? For what? To stir up some drama? Don't do that. Everyone says questionable shit, otherwise GG wouldn't exist.
Lol who’s trying to ‘ruin’ someone’s life?? Holding people accountable for shitty things they say (especially when they rant at people for saying the same things she’s said) is not trying to ruin someone’s life. I agree that people shouldn’t be ‘cancelled’ for behaviour from years ago if they’ve learned from it, I was just pointing out that she’s done that in the past, and clearly she knows it was wrong otherwise she wouldn’t have deleted a bunch of her tweets.

blahblah92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blahblah92 »

Um can we please lay off Meghan? Not only do people change a lot from their early to mid 20's, but the world has drastically changed over the past few years. I'm the same age as Meghan and came from a family with similar political views/socioeconomic class and definitely had some problematic opinions when I was younger. Working for a nonprofit and our recent election was a huge wake up call and forced me to confront my own beliefs. People's views can evolve. Meghan's certainly not perfect, but props to her for changing her ways and using her platform to stand up for what is right.

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

Thought this was a place to be able to rant about things that annoy you? So it’s fine for people on here to sit and pick apart someone’s looks and weight and talk about how ‘ugly’ they are but it’s not okay to say hmm maybe we should hold people accountable to offensive things they’ve said. I agree people change, I’m not saying she hasn’t. I was just pointing out what she’s said in the past because she pretends she’s never been problematic and always talks about how socially aware she has always been and that she was raised going to marches for equal rights, while shitting on other people who haven’t become as ‘woke’ as her yet.

Post by Guest »

Broomsticks wrote:Thought this was a place to be able to rant about things that annoy you? So it’s fine for people on here to sit and pick apart someone’s looks and weight and talk about how ‘ugly’ they are but it’s not okay to say hmm maybe we should hold people accountable to offensive things they’ve said. I agree people change, I’m not saying she hasn’t. I was just pointing out what she’s said in the past because she pretends she’s never been problematic and always talks about how socially aware she has always been and that she was raised going to marches for equal rights, while shitting on other people who haven’t become as ‘woke’ as her yet.
Yes, to rant. Not go through someone's history, find things they've said from years ago and bring it to light for no other reason than to amuse yourself, stir up drama, or find notoriety (which will probably backfire on you, as it has for others who've tried similar stunts recently). You have no business dragging up her past and throwing it in her face because you're bored. What you're suggesting is purposefully awful, while her past tweets are merely examples of poor taste.

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

CrystalC wrote:
Broomsticks wrote:Thought this was a place to be able to rant about things that annoy you? So it’s fine for people on here to sit and pick apart someone’s looks and weight and talk about how ‘ugly’ they are but it’s not okay to say hmm maybe we should hold people accountable to offensive things they’ve said. I agree people change, I’m not saying she hasn’t. I was just pointing out what she’s said in the past because she pretends she’s never been problematic and always talks about how socially aware she has always been and that she was raised going to marches for equal rights, while shitting on other people who haven’t become as ‘woke’ as her yet.
Yes, to rant. Not go through someone's history, find things they've said from years ago and bring it to light for no other reason than to amuse yourself, stir up drama, or find notoriety (which will probably backfire on you, as it has for others who've tried similar stunts recently). You have no business dragging up her past and throwing it in her face because you're bored. What you're suggesting is purposefully awful, while her past tweets are merely examples of poor taste.
What am I suggesting that awful exactly? I don’t think I suggested anything at all. If I wanted notoriety I would have posted on twitter or something, not on here. I posted here to rant about a small hipocracy that I found annoying. It wasn’t me that said she should be ‘called out’. I never even said she did anything that bad, just that she said shady things in the past. You’re making something into a bigger deal than it needs to be. I wanted to rant with people on a website specifically made for ranting with people. This whole forum is about drama, so I discussed drama. Also if I wanted to actually try and do anything bad surely I would have screenshotted the tweets and posted them everywhere? I didn’t because that’s not what I wanted to do? I literally just wanted to talk to people about it? Get off your high horse.

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

Nevermind lets just move the conversation on from this then shall we :love2:

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

does anybody have any idea what Meghan is going to be announcing tomorrow?

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

Broomsticks wrote:does anybody have any idea what Meghan is going to be announcing tomorrow?
Book announcement.

The video is clickbait. The truth is her video is about a book that will contain the truth and that's not released until Feb.

Last edited by nelly_w on Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

taylertulk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by taylertulk »

am I the only one kind of shocked meghan is making a book? she said in the video that it wasn't going to be like other youtuber books which I hope for her sake it's not cause I hate all other youtuber books so hopefully it's true. i'm glad she's finally going to talk about her parents tho so i'll probably read it just to find out

Return to “Meghan Rienks”