8x10 Art Print
Sticky Notepads - set of 3
6x8 Notepad
Enamel Keychain
Binder Clips - set of 2
Pencil Pouch
Washi Tape
Pen

I mean, it would be great if it at least included like a journal/notebook of some sort. Then I think the price would be more justifiable. Also, I'm tired of the monthly boxes thing. There's already so many out there - including on the stationary side.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

Post by MsHearkening »

^^ also who TF is using that much stationary in a month that they need a subscription?
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by UseMyCode »

Her box sounds a lot like the highly controversial Zoella advent calendar. Overpriced Dollar General knick knacks. Zoella, Meghan's coming for your brand

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Okay, this may have been answered wayyy back when but has she officially cut her parents out of her life?? I remember the vlog days when she’d record with them. For, what seems like, two years, she hasn’t mentioned them once. Does anyone know exactly what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

dd_ca wrote:Okay, this may have been answered wayyy back when but has she officially cut her parents out of her life?? I remember the vlog days when she’d record with them. For, what seems like, two years, she hasn’t mentioned them once. Does anyone know exactly what happened?

No, she was posting videos with her parents in the autumn of 2015 but by that Christmas she had cut them out. Meghan's mum was posting on twitter about how her daughter wouldn't speak to her (her twitter has now been removed) and Meghan has never addressed it. Her parents have also filed for divorce.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

thereshegoesagain wrote:
dd_ca wrote:Okay, this may have been answered wayyy back when but has she officially cut her parents out of her life?? I remember the vlog days when she’d record with them. For, what seems like, two years, she hasn’t mentioned them once. Does anyone know exactly what happened?

No, she was posting videos with her parents in the autumn of 2015 but by that Christmas she had cut them out. Meghan's mum was posting on twitter about how her daughter wouldn't speak to her (her twitter has now been removed) and Meghan has never addressed it. Her parents have also filed for divorce.
Thaaaat’s right! I remember hearing about the mom tweeting back then in regards to Meghan. That’s nuts that she doesn’t seem to have spoken to either parent in the last couple years. I understand being upset with one but to cut off both, when she seemed so close to them, that must be awful for them and her.

Amc627
Talker
Talker

Post by Amc627 »

Holy Botox Meghan. Her eyebrows are almost up to her hairline. Face is completely frozen. She’s like what 24/25???

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

Amc627 wrote:Holy Botox Meghan. Her eyebrows are almost up to her hairline. Face is completely frozen. She’s like what 24/25???
hahaha sadly not surprising for LA. I had a friend who was 23 and started Botox as a “preventative measure.” Pretty common

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Amc627 wrote:Holy Botox Meghan. Her eyebrows are almost up to her hairline. Face is completely frozen. She’s like what 24/25???
Yeah, and her face just looks waxy? It's so weird.

Amc627
Talker
Talker

Post by Amc627 »

Omg meggy poo looks awful at that honor list premier..the over processed, greasy hair. The greasy skin...she looks like a 40 year old real housewife.

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

She mentioned in her most recent podcast that she talked to/joked around with her dad about the honor list trailer, so it seems like she is still in contact with him but just not her mom?

thereshegoesagain
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thereshegoesagain »

ellienollie wrote:She mentioned in her most recent podcast that she talked to/joked around with her dad about the honor list trailer, so it seems like she is still in contact with him but just not her mom?
Ooh that's interesting! I wonder why she hasn't spent any holidays with him then.. unless they've just recently got back in touch.

glitterandgrit
Debater
Debater

Post by glitterandgrit »

I bought her movie and watched it last night. Tbh I loved it. Way more than I expected. It’s a high school movie, not a high concept Oscar film, but it had heart and it was actually very well done. Super impressed.

amiatticus
Learner
Learner

Post by amiatticus »

Does anyone happen to know the song that's used in the trailer? I can't figure it out and it's driving me crazy!

Mercuria
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mercuria »

I have watched it as well and to be honest I didn't like it at all. I struggled through some parts because of how cringy their acting was, specially meghan's and karrueche's. Plus the way some of the shots are framed and the way is filmed feels very amateur, like it was made by first year college students.

Mercuria
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mercuria »

I have watched it as well and to be honest I didn't like it at all. I struggled through some parts because of how cringy their acting was, specially meghan's and karrueche's. Plus the way some of the shots are framed and the way is filmed feels very amateur, like it was made by first year college students.

dinosaurdingo
Learner
Learner

Post by dinosaurdingo »

It kinda reminded me of a bad Disney movie special lol

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

Not surprised to see meghan's acting hasn't improved at all over the years.. I couldn't even get halfway through it was so cringe.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Should we even bother making a part 12 for this flop? Her acting career ended before it began. She could still be semi-relevant on YT if she had kept vlogging all these years but instead she has nothing going for her :? Meghansnoozette
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Haven't kept up with her in a while but she seems to be looking better on IG. She looks more filled out and less sickly thin now.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”