Her obsession over seeing a freaking tractor.. I can't. :roll:

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

Post by noragrets »

do you think aspyn only invited meghan to her wedding because of that tweet she sent just after their engagement?

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

I thought about that at first but I think they've been friends for a while now. She probably would have sent her an invite anyway.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Aspyn invited a bunch of the LA gurus so Meghan is probably on the same level as those girls
RETIRED MODERATOR

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

so annoyed by her fall haul video. i'm a native of LA, lived here my whole life and i really hate how she constantly picks at the weather and acts like she's some LA expert. it's not that it's personally offensive because i could care less about her BUT she does that with every city or place in general. she takes the stereotypes and the common traits and then tries to be funny when she makes jokes out of them. it's like she constantly thinks she's better than others because she lives in LA, or she's from norcal with hippie parents, or she really wants to move to new york and be taylor swift, etc.

Lassymel
Learner
Learner

Post by Lassymel »

coffeeaddict03 wrote:so annoyed by her fall haul video. i'm a native of LA, lived here my whole life and i really hate how she constantly picks at the weather and acts like she's some LA expert. it's not that it's personally offensive because i could care less about her BUT she does that with every city or place in general. she takes the stereotypes and the common traits and then tries to be funny when she makes jokes out of them. it's like she constantly thinks she's better than others because she lives in LA, or she's from norcal with hippie parents, or she really wants to move to new york and be taylor swift, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nashpoo
Talker
Talker

Post by nashpoo »

UGH, am I the only one that thinks she looks like Polina in her thumbnails now? I clicked on her new Fall Haul video thinking it was a PBBUNNY video..LOL

Post by Guest »

teabunnybabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teabunnybabe »

Okay so this is totally off topic, but I can NOT stand how meghan lives her life through tumblr. She wants so badly for her life to be a tumblr page. It's pathetic, from her instagram, her apartment, to her style and hair. And she always says she wishes she liked coffee "Because its just so trendy!!" Like she only does anything in her life for the look of it and to "look" trendy. When she isn't actually trendy at all.

Post by Guest »

Did I just hear this girl say she doesn't have a flat tummy? Guess I'm morbidly obese then... :roll:

yoyoyoyoyo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by yoyoyoyoyo »

coffeeaddict03 wrote:so annoyed by her fall haul video. i'm a native of LA, lived here my whole life and i really hate how she constantly picks at the weather and acts like she's some LA expert. it's not that it's personally offensive because i could care less about her BUT she does that with every city or place in general. she takes the stereotypes and the common traits and then tries to be funny when she makes jokes out of them. it's like she constantly thinks she's better than others because she lives in LA, or she's from norcal with hippie parents, or she really wants to move to new york and be taylor swift, etc.
THIS. I hate how every youtuber who moves to LA says things about the weather. Like no shit it's gonna be hot here when you grew up in a much colder climate. It'll be like 80 and they complain that it's SO hot. And they can wear shorts in the winter because "it never gets cold in CA". Try to tell that to me when I'm freezing my ass off while being bundled in layers during the winter.

This is a little off topic from what you're saying, but I also hate when they talk about the people in LA. They always seem to think LA is the only part of CA. I didn't grow up in the city of Los Angeles, but LA county. So it annoys me when the people of SoCal are referred to as being fake and not great people. Most of them move to places that other people like them move to. They think they can move to an area where people move to become somebody and be surrounded by 100% wholesome people?!

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

CorgTayto
Debater
Debater

Post by CorgTayto »

She is trying so hard right now to put on a persona. The tag line in her fall haul video was LIKE THIS VIDEO BECAUSE FALL RIGHT?!?! and it just seems like she's trying so desperately to be funny and poke fun at things that are either trendy or considered "basic white girl things" in all her videos, but it just comes across as so pathetic. You can tell watching her videos that she's trying to overcompensate for the fact that she isn't into any of the videos she's filming by being over the top. Her eyes are a total give away that she isn't into her videos anymore. Her eyes look dead all the time.

palisadeprincess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by palisadeprincess »

i'll be honest, i really did like her at first but then i started to watch more and more and i don't know how to feel any more. also after browsing through some threads here i realized she really does appear to have every food "allergy" known to man and the way she spends money like it's nothing can be a little frustrating at times. she still seems like a sweet girl but i can find her annoying.

xoxo_nicole
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxo_nicole »

"I don't have a flat tummy. Omg I eat ALL THE TIME"
image.jpeg
Lol okay Meghan.

Anyways, her videos are so repetitive now that I barely watch them. I feel like it's just nothing but hauls where she shows off the same clothes and then she's all "omg guys it's white because of you could tell it's my fave color ever!!!!". And then it's a bunch of sad cheesy jokes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

It's funny when Meghan acts like she is above the basic white girl image. She's quirky and relatable so she can mock others who aren't as unique as she thinks she is.

Her Instagram obsession proves she is as basic as it comes. Her minions have figured out how to use tumblr as a noun, verb, adjective and adverb.

OMG!!! Meghan your feed is goooaals!! It's SO SO tumblr!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

yoyoyoyoyo wrote:
THIS. I hate how every youtuber who moves to LA says things about the weather. Like no shit it's gonna be hot here when you grew up in a much colder climate. It'll be like 80 and they complain that it's SO hot. And they can wear shorts in the winter because "it never gets cold in CA". Try to tell that to me when I'm freezing my ass off while being bundled in layers during the winter.

This is a little off topic from what you're saying, but I also hate when they talk about the people in LA. They always seem to think LA is the only part of CA. I didn't grow up in the city of Los Angeles, but LA county. So it annoys me when the people of SoCal are referred to as being fake and not great people. Most of them move to places that other people like them move to. They think they can move to an area where people move to become somebody and be surrounded by 100% wholesome people?!
To be fair, it has been really fucking hot for a really long time. And it seems to me like every year the summer weather lasts longer and longer.

But I get what you're saying and even kind of agree. I'm just really fucking sick of the heat lol

vanilla bean09
Debater
Debater

Post by vanilla bean09 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
yoyoyoyoyo wrote:

To be fair, it has been really fucking hot for a really long time. And it seems to me like every year the summer weather lasts longer and longer.

But I get what you're saying and even kind of agree. I'm just really fucking sick of the heat lol
I live in California too, I WANT MY FALL WEATHER! lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Return to “Meghan Rienks”