Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 9

Post by karamel »

i just watched her haul because i was bored and holy shit she spent SO much money. $300 on one pair of shoes and then two sam edleman shoes and then all of those paige jeans? like damn those jeans are fucking expensive and then she got a pair of rag and bones on top of that...good god

muffin
Learner
Learner

Post by muffin »

what happened between her and Marissa ??

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ No one knows and nothing happened necessarily they just haven't been communicating on social media or in each other's videos.

loosenyourtie
Learner
Learner

Post by loosenyourtie »

muffin wrote:what happened between her and Marissa ??
This is all speculation, but it seems that they haven't been together much since Vegas. If I had to take a guess, that's when they realized that they were too different and really didn't like each other. Someone obviously has a birthday in Vegas to party and drink some, and it seemed like Meghan was only there to talk about how much of a "grandma" she is and basically making fun of the whole party atmosphere. I know people think a lot of things about Marissa, but personally I would be kind of pissed if one of my close friends went on a birthday trip with me and acted like such a downer and made it all about her and the fact she doesn't drink.

Of course, you don't have to drink to have a good time! But Meghan always seems to make a huge deal out of it and mocks people who do. I just think they realized they weren't into the same things and realized they were just friends for convenience.

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

The whole "I blacked out and spent tons of money" thing is not cute Meghan!

peasandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by peasandcarrots »

muffin wrote: it seemed like Meghan was only there to talk about how much of a "grandma" she is and basically making fun of the whole party atmosphere. I know people think a lot of things about Marissa, but personally I would be kind of pissed if one of my close friends went on a birthday trip with me and acted like such a downer and made it all about her and the fact she doesn't drink.
i'm new here and don't know how to quote, sorry if i didn't do it right! marissa is THE WORST, but i'd be annoyed too if my friend went to my birthday party just to make fun of me? like just stay home. it's extra ridiculous since meghan had her birthday in vegas not too long ago.

coffeeaddict03
Talker
Talker

Post by coffeeaddict03 »

there's an instagram post of food where one of them tagged the other, so maybe it's mere speculation. but marissa had a live chat on her channel where she threw a bunch of shade at meghan, so they may have been going through a rough patch in their friendship.
i actually recently unfollowed meghan on snapchat because i couldn't stand her trying-to-be-ugly-but-cute selfies. homegirl is OBSESSED with herself.

epic_e
Talker
Talker

Post by epic_e »

Did anyone else notice Meghan's under-eye concealer in the beauty black-out haul?
It looked terrible!
I couldn't stand how she was all "i'm a prude" and then two minutes later "I'm a perverted twelve year old boy"

bangtaen
Informer
Informer

Post by bangtaen »

epic_e wrote:Did anyone else notice Meghan's under-eye concealer in the beauty black-out haul?
It looked terrible!
I couldn't stand how she was all "i'm a prude" and then two minutes later "I'm a perverted twelve year old boy"
I was thinking about that the entire time but didn't think anyone else would notice! Yes you concealed your dark circles but instead just created yellow ones, it makes no sense.

And I was rolling my eyes about that second part too...decide who you wanna be Meghan you can't keep contradicting yourself on everything

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

Hate to beat the proverbial dead horse about Meghan's presumed eating disorder but I recently met a young woman who is a big fan of Meghan's. This girl is a severe anorexic and she freely admits she is. She also claims to be allergic to gluten, dairy, and lots of other foods but that's okay MeghanRosette is too (this girl's words). During my conversation with this person, she talked about how she wanted to BE like Meghan. This is concerning to me on so many levels but it is indicative of the problem with Meghan's obvious issues and the influence she has over her impressionable viewers.

Disclaimer: for privacy and legal reasons, I can't state how I met this person but the above story is 100% factual.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

epic_e wrote:Did anyone else notice Meghan's under-eye concealer in the beauty black-out haul?
It looked terrible!
First off I do think it's part of a JLaw type "manic pixie dream girl" type act, but I think it's sort of possible without being a complete contradiction. You just don't have to talk about it all the time. I'm 24 and still have never tried alcohol, smoking anything, or any kind of drugs. I didn't have my first kiss til I was 18, and I didn't have sex til I was 24. But I make (and laugh at) dirty jokes and innuendos all the time like a "12 year old boy" so I can kinda see how that might work. Ya know, if she didn't constantly talk about how drunk she was in high school and how she made out with all her friends. Not doing that anymore isn't being a prude, it's growing out of your high school and college habits.

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

She really likes to emphasize how thin she is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prettyflowersinarow
Learner
Learner

Post by prettyflowersinarow »

This is in response to what Carpy the Cat said about an experience they've had:
There is an aspiring beauty guru who I took notice of, I don't want to give her account name for reasons I'll explain in a bit, but she is a huge fan of Meghan Rienks; often referring to Meghan as her "idol", "queen", and "hero" . This girl only posts a video once every two months or so, because she lives in a hospital due to her anorexia nervosa, which she explained in a video. This girl seems very obsessed with Meghan, going as far as to hunt out the same clothes Meghan wears and buy them. She's only about 15 or so, which is why I don't want to give her account name, given the context. Oddly enough her first name is even 'Megan' . I hope she gets better and I'm not at all citing Meghan as the "inspo" of this girl's serious condition, but it strikes me as odd and definitely correlative in some ways.

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

cwx12 wrote:Image

her legs look disgusting. I would never want my legs to look like that.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

I much prefer the black eyed Meghan I watched over schnozmas when she got her nose job. That's how I found her. Then eventually I started to watch her main channel videos and realized how different she is.

glittervision
Informer
Informer

Post by glittervision »

soybeanz wrote:

her legs look disgusting. I would never want my legs to look like that.
She is so selfish! She has such young viewers and at least some of them probably have and eating disorder ... I am not saying ,,Lol she shouldn't show her body because she's skinny'' No,I am saying that she likes to emphasize the fact that she is super skinny and NO Meghan you are NOT naturally that thin! I think that she is lying to herself too! :(

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

1. Disgusting
2. How's homegirl gonna watch Game of Thrones if she's such a prude?

Carpy the Cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Carpy the Cat »

prettyflowersinarow wrote:This is in response to what Carpy the Cat said about an experience they've had:
There is an aspiring beauty guru who I took notice of, I don't want to give her account name for reasons I'll explain in a bit, but she is a huge fan of Meghan Rienks; often referring to Meghan as her "idol", "queen", and "hero" . This girl only posts a video once every two months or so, because she lives in a hospital due to her anorexia nervosa, which she explained in a video. This girl seems very obsessed with Meghan, going as far as to hunt out the same clothes Meghan wears and buy them. She's only about 15 or so, which is why I don't want to give her account name, given the context. Oddly enough her first name is even 'Megan' . I hope she gets better and I'm not at all citing Meghan as the "inspo" of this girl's serious condition, but it strikes me as odd and definitely correlative in some ways.
That's how this person is! Mind you, the girl I met is in her early 20s, but it's crazy that so many look at her and think #BodyGoals. Meghan needs help. I looked at her Spring Night Routine video from last year a couple days ago. God she's lost so much weight since then! I miss the old Meghan that was genuinely full of life. This Meghan seems fake and miserable. When she's with her friends from home she seems most like herself particularly when she's with Sydney and that guy they're always with. When she's with those LA friends? Ugh. She seems like a desperate wannabe.

prettyflowersinarow
Learner
Learner

Post by prettyflowersinarow »

Carpy the Cat wrote:
prettyflowersinarow wrote:This is in response to what Carpy the Cat said about an experience they've had:
That's how this person is! Mind you, the girl I met is in her early 20s, but it's crazy that so many look at her and think #BodyGoals. Meghan needs help. I looked at her Spring Night Routine video from last year a couple days ago. God she's lost so much weight since then! I miss the old Meghan that was genuinely full of life. This Meghan seems fake and miserable. When she's with her friends from home she seems most like herself particularly when she's with Sydney and that guy they're always with. When she's with those LA friends? Ugh. She seems like a desperate wannabe.

Meghan mentioned in a vlog that she is seeing a psychiatrist to treat her depression, and I truly hope that this doctor is able to assess that she needs more help than she is receiving. I know it has been mentioned here ad nauseam, but she exhibits so many signs of a restrictive eating disorder, including her self described "snacking" on zero calorie mustard, chewing an extra large pack of sugar free gum daily, the depressive moods, difficulty concentrating on a topic, physical signs of malnutrition, distorted self-image (describing her hair roots as 'natural blonde' when to me at least they always appear medium brunette regardless of lighting, or referring to her old photos pre- weight loss as "fat" and then later on claiming she has always been the same weight?). There are a lot more I am failing to mention because I cannot keep track. I honestly think she is a sweet person deep down, which is why I am concerned to see what appears to be her mind and her body suffering unnecessarily, as well as the detrimental effect this is having on her viewers.

meancutie
Talker
Talker

Post by meancutie »

this might have been touched on already, but did she start saying she was lactose intolerant before or after she started hanging out with Lauren? i recently watched Lauren's old health&fitness video when she was on the TIU plan and worked out a lot, and she mentions that she gets sick if she has milk. maybe this is where meghan got her "allergy" from.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”