Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

Mercuria
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette/Meghan Rienks General Thread - Part 11

Post by Mercuria »

I have watched it as well and to be honest I didn't like it at all. I struggled through some parts because of how cringy their acting was, specially meghan's and karrueche's. Plus the way some of the shots are framed and the way is filmed feels very amateur, like it was made by first year college students.

dinosaurdingo
Learner
Learner

Post by dinosaurdingo »

It kinda reminded me of a bad Disney movie special lol

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

Not surprised to see meghan's acting hasn't improved at all over the years.. I couldn't even get halfway through it was so cringe.

MsHearkening
Informer
Informer

Post by MsHearkening »

Should we even bother making a part 12 for this flop? Her acting career ended before it began. She could still be semi-relevant on YT if she had kept vlogging all these years but instead she has nothing going for her :? Meghansnoozette
"We're over it Jaclyn, just spend all your money and be gone. You're pure trash."

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Haven't kept up with her in a while but she seems to be looking better on IG. She looks more filled out and less sickly thin now.

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

okay I finally watched her movie... buckle up bc I spent 6 whole dollars & I need to rant

1. good lord this script needs so much help. it sounds like a script I tried to write in high school before I knew anything about screenwriting...
2. it’s basically a knockoff Crossroads but with a dead friend - even has similar characters
3. Meghan’s drunk walk in the goat scene was so Amateur Actor 101 & all her facial expressions in the film def looked like something I would see in a beginning acting class lowkey looks like she’s smelling shit whenever she’s “upset”
4. the acting could have been so much better but good for these ladies for booking a gig like that’s rad but it’s not good when you can “hear the script” as an audience member when they’re speaking
5. Sasha’s costuming could have been so much better... I feel for her bc dressing for curvy on camera can be tough but they did her no favors basically making her wear sack dresses & shirts throughout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almostfamous
Learner
Learner

Post by almostfamous »

[yes there is a part 2]

6. Sasha’s older brother in college looked about 30 which is not surprising bc he’s 32. but I was happy to see him bc I remember him as the french guy from Passport to Paris w/the Olsens & I used to crush real hard
7. the Siri kitchen scene was actually really funny.
8. the Jiggle Test scene lowkey fucked me up. I was ready to fight some fictional cheer bitches from my couch. & I was not expecting a straight up group nudity shot at the basketball game lmao.
9. it must have felt good for meghan to do that scene confronting the mom. i’m happy for her.
10. I liked the ending. Arden Cho was good. I actually liked Sasha’s performance for the most part. Karrueche was cute. and Zoe Saldana was an executive producer??

overall: probably liked half of it. I was happy seeing that the majority of the crew were female filmmakers. I think Meghan did good in some parts but I still think she should probably consider more group acting classes regularly as opposed to a private coach (which I’m pretty sure she mentioned before) to improve her acting if she’s set on making this her career. otherwise, I think she’d be good sticking to social media, podcasting, and baking videos since her talent seems to be her own personality on camera instead of portraying someone else’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dome
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dome »

I was pleasantly surprised with the film, however, my expectations weren't exactly high to begin with. It was definitely leaning towards a generic high school movie, there was miscasting (some of the highschoolers and the college brother looked way too old) and many of the lines and scenes came off as very forced and unnatural, but I did enjoy some moments, mostly the revenge for the body shaming.

One of the worst aspects of the film imo was Meghan's acting. I think she might overestimate her skills, and from what I've seen, she's not good at portraying a well-rounded person. All I can see is Meghan Rienks playing a character/type. And I honestly don't think it's just because she's known for her online persona, I think she just needs much more/different training, cause I don't see her as a natural talent in that field.

hannahm123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by hannahm123 »

apperantly now she has excercise induced asthma and a concussion

Post by Guest »

I'm kind of shocked this thread hasn't been updated in a while. You guys must have unsubscribed (like me) lol.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

Pretty much. :/ Girl is a sad ass mess. She looks like she’s gotten more work done on her face, cheek and lip fillers. With her strangely over long lashes, she looks so sad and desperate.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I watched her newest morning routine and she really is so unattractive. I skimmed through it and the first shots of her getting out of bed look like she’s waking up from a rough surgery or something. I know most people don’t look great that early, but jesus.

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

This isn’t a little random, but ive recently found that if you go back on meghans Twitter there are a shocking number of tweets from her making fun of fat people, calling people she does like gay and sluts. Which I just find so hypocritical from someone who loves to get on her high horse and shit on anyone who’s made a mistake in the past. Maybe she should take a look at her own past actions? She rants all the time about how wrong it is to fat-shame, slut-shame and to use ‘gay’ as a derogatory term (which I agree with), buts she’s done all of the above only a few years ago!

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Broomsticks wrote:This isn’t a little random, but ive recently found that if you go back on meghans Twitter there are a shocking number of tweets from her making fun of fat people, calling people she does like gay and sluts. Which I just find so hypocritical from someone who loves to get on her high horse and shit on anyone who’s made a mistake in the past. Maybe she should take a look at her own past actions? She rants all the time about how wrong it is to fat-shame, slut-shame and to use ‘gay’ as a derogatory term (which I agree with), buts she’s done all of the above only a few years ago!
What year? I think it’s kinda unfair to call YouTubers out for these sort of things (unless it happened in the last few years or so). People need to remember that it was a different time back then and these sort of things were “normal”. Not to say it was ever ok; but it was something most people ... if not everyone did.

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

miserlou wrote:
Broomsticks wrote:This isn’t a little random, but ive recently found that if you go back on meghans Twitter there are a shocking number of tweets from her making fun of fat people, calling people she does like gay and sluts. Which I just find so hypocritical from someone who loves to get on her high horse and shit on anyone who’s made a mistake in the past. Maybe she should take a look at her own past actions? She rants all the time about how wrong it is to fat-shame, slut-shame and to use ‘gay’ as a derogatory term (which I agree with), buts she’s done all of the above only a few years ago!
What year? I think it’s kinda unfair to call YouTubers out for these sort of things (unless it happened in the last few years or so). People need to remember that it was a different time back then and these sort of things were “normal”. Not to say it was ever ok; but it was something most people ... if not everyone did.
There’s tweets from 2014/2015/2016

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
she was definitely older to know better, someone should call her out on it

Broomsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by Broomsticks »

Wow if you check her social blade you can see that she’s started deleting her tweets! She’s deleted over 60 and I went back to try and find a few of the ones I’d seen before and they are gone!

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
There’s tweets from <a href="tel:2014/2015/2016">2014/2015/2016</a>
Okay, fair enough to call her out over then. Shame no one screenshotted before she deleted them.

Post by Guest »

miserlou wrote:
Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
There’s tweets from <a href="tel:2014/2015/2016">2014/2015/2016</a>
Okay, fair enough to call her out over then. Shame no one screenshotted before she deleted them.
Why on earth would you do that? You want to try to purposely ruin someone's life because they made questionable comments a few years ago? For what? To stir up some drama? Don't do that. Everyone says questionable shit, otherwise GG wouldn't exist.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

LisaStone wrote:
Broomsticks wrote:
miserlou wrote:
she was definitely older to know better, someone should call her out on it
uggghhh pls no

Return to “Meghan Rienks”