Amarixe Part 3

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe Part 3

Post by thatsranunculus »

sgirl1 wrote:
katelifinell wrote: How does she get all these opportunities with the minimal effort she puts into her YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe her sticker shop is doing pretty well. IDK if it's still running though.
Her sticker shop is modest compared to a huge shop like Glam Planner, but I think she does pretty well, especially given how infrequently she does new releases. It's definitely still running.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by whiterabbit »

katelifinell wrote:She doesn’t do anything anymore unless it’s sponsored.

There are so many videos I’d love to see from her - how to pack minimally for an international trip, wardrobe basics/necessities, her fitness routine, more in-depth travel vlogs...

I’m just tired of the same 3-6 minute sponsored videos.

Right?! I'm all for quick to the point videos but hers are just ridiculous for what they are I mean 7 Minute video for travel vlog and 3 to 6 minutes for an ad? might as well just be commercials at this point and Adblock you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Portugal!! Her travel destinations don't make any sense... except that she's loaded and/or sponsored :?

Post by Guest »

I’m all for solo travel (it scares me and excites me at the same time), but being in a dedicated relationship, I couldn’t imagine traveling to other countries without my boyfriend. I wonder how Allison’s boyfriend feels alone in Seattle while she’s gallivanting all over the world.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

ColdOne wrote:Portugal!! Her travel destinations don't make any sense... except that she's loaded and/or sponsored :?
The question is who would sponsor her? She's like a relic on Youtube.

Also she has terrible taste in bathing suits. Pancake boobs.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

haze wrote:
ColdOne wrote:Portugal!! Her travel destinations don't make any sense... except that she's loaded and/or sponsored :?
The question is who would sponsor her? She's like a relic on Youtube.

Also she has terrible taste in bathing suits. Pancake boobs.
Lol! She’s so irrelevant. And that bathing suit is so unflattering!!

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

On IG, she says that she hires a local freelance photographer to photograph her on her solo trips. That's so weird to me because she's a nobody. It's one thing for your friend or boyfriend to photograph you out and about. But to stage mini photoshoots is weird.

She looks very stiff in all her pictures. I'm surprised she's not working on certain fitness goal. Is she still vegetarian?

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Her boyfriend proposed to her. Countdown to minimalism wedding planning videos?

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

:rofl: her wedding is going to be so boring, I doubt she'll even make content unless she gets everything sponsored. It will all be white with green plants.

Post by Guest »

Man, she’s so private about her life that I wasn’t even aware she and her boyfriend were this serious.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

her boyfriend probably has a real job, but why doesn't he go on ANY trips with her? all this solo travel really sounded like she was eat pray loving her way around the planet.

Post by Guest »

daddyoh wrote:her boyfriend probably has a real job, but why doesn't he go on ANY trips with her? all this solo travel really sounded like she was eat pray loving her way around the planet.
I thought that too. Also, the photo she posted today made me realize that she has a really large nose. She’s still super pretty but straight on is more flattering for her.

Post by Guest »

katelifinell wrote:
daddyoh wrote:her boyfriend probably has a real job, but why doesn't he go on ANY trips with her? all this solo travel really sounded like she was eat pray loving her way around the planet.
I thought that too. Also, the photo she posted today made me realize that she has a really large nose. She’s still super pretty but straight on is more flattering for her.

She just uploaded a new video after 6 months and my first thought was, "why does her nose look SO strange?" Seriously, it looks bigger than ever before. Maybe it's just the lighting or lens she's using but I literally can't understand this lol. She looks so grey and dull too.

Post by Guest »

Lol I guess she needs money for the wedding so she’s back to posting again

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

She's irrelevant but she got married last week. Her wedding registry is so basic white girl. LOL at her wedding theme, "tying the scott".

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

AnnaWintour wrote:
katelifinell wrote: I thought that too. Also, the photo she posted today made me realize that she has a really large nose. She’s still super pretty but straight on is more flattering for her.

She just uploaded a new video after 6 months and my first thought was, "why does her nose look SO strange?" Seriously, it looks bigger than ever before. Maybe it's just the lighting or lens she's using but I literally can't understand this lol. She looks so grey and dull too.
Peoples' noses continue to grow as they age lol.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Her life seems SO boring to me. I'm all fine & good with solo female travel, but it's odd that she just takes off to spend a night away from her husband (e.g. tiny house video). Did she just sit in the bed & scroll social media all night? I can't imagine how she fills her days without a job.

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

Did anyone watch her imposter video? I haven't clicked on a vid of hers in ages. But if its something about her taking on other people's personalities/copying them, I would not be surprised at all. Probably why ingrid & co stopped hanging out with her, thought tbh I feel like 99% of influencers suffer from this

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

ashleym wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:32 pm
Did anyone watch her imposter video? I haven't clicked on a vid of hers in ages. But if its something about her taking on other people's personalities/copying them, I would not be surprised at all. Probably why ingrid & co stopped hanging out with her, thought tbh I feel like 99% of influencers suffer from this
Impostor Syndrome actually means you never feel like you're "qualified enough" in some way. E.g. someone who's been promoted to a management position feels as though they somehow must have fooled the people who promoted them, and they don't actually have the necessary skills for the position. Her video title kind of makes it sound like a mental disorder, and it's not actually recognized as a disorder, but is a type of pattern that can be associated with things like depression or anxiety. It's also an incredibly common human experience, many people just don't put a name to it.

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

Thanks! ^

I feel like a lot of these youtubers have special snowflake syndrome and magnify any little thing. Like you said, its a common thing humans experience

Return to “Allison Anderson”