Elaine Mokk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Elaine Mokk

Post by moonlightpixie »

I also believe she is depressed.She talks really slow on camera and without any excitement at anything she does. I noticed it during her livestreams.She must be going through something
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Summary of her life update video

- Her father was abusive,an alcoholic and a gambler and so run away from home to get away from him circa 2015
- In 2016 while in Japan she had an terrible experience that caused her PTSD and she doesn't know yet if she is gonna
talk about it (maybe it has to do something with the australian youtuber /friend she fell out?)
- She started playing FF 14 online and met many people she considers friends and that's why she coped
- She started eating and gained weight to cope.
- She moved back with her mom when she returned
- Went to uni and she is now in debt
- She is now back with her dad because he had a car accident,changed his prespective in life
and realised that he was wrong to her.
- In the comments she says she is still with her old boyfriend which makes me wonder why she doesn't mention him AT ALL?
if you give an update video you do mention your long term boyfriend right??
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

She's 26 and still living at home or moved back. Toronto rent is high but if she's still with her boyfriend they could get a studio if they both worked part time. She's honestly in a worse position than she was a few years ago. She's gained even more weight, is looking obese and unkempt. She's sitting in her room playing animal crossing a game meant for kids and teens. She has no job and doesn't seem like she followed through with the dental school thing.

As I said, she should get a part time job. It's good for her mental health and will help her build some kind of social connection. As for her boyfriend, if he's really still with her and that isn't a lie (in all honesty she seems like she's alone). Why after a decade together hasn't he married her? what is the purpose of this relationship if they aren't married and don't even live in the same house. She lives in her childhood bedroom. That seems like one strange relationship format for a woman nearing her late 20's.

yams
Learner
Learner

Post by yams »

white trash sparkles wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:52 pm
She's 26 and still living at home or moved back. Toronto rent is high but if she's still with her boyfriend they could get a studio if they both worked part time. She's honestly in a worse position than she was a few years ago. She's gained even more weight, is looking obese and unkempt. She's sitting in her room playing animal crossing a game meant for kids and teens. She has no job and doesn't seem like she followed through with the dental school thing.

As I said, she should get a part time job. It's good for her mental health and will help her build some kind of social connection. As for her boyfriend, if he's really still with her and that isn't a lie (in all honesty she seems like she's alone). Why after a decade together hasn't he married her? what is the purpose of this relationship if they aren't married and don't even live in the same house. She lives in her childhood bedroom. That seems like one strange relationship format for a woman nearing her late 20's.
could be responsible. if she's not making any income/doesn't have a real job, there's no point in getting married and a place together if neither of you are financially stable

babygirl93
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by babygirl93 »

She just posted a story of her and her bf going on a date. I’m not sure if it’s the same guy or not. Still a skinny Asian dude lol cute.

Return to “A-E”