BritpopPrincess / Patricia Bright

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritpopPrincess / Patricia Bright

Post by Nini12 »

I don’t get why would you flaunt your body so much if it’s purely that way because you’ve had 3 different types of cosmetic surgery, and why do people keep praising her figure, come on, 80% of that is fake!
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Yes, her whole uhh-booty and look-at-my-no-bra-cement-tits-cleavage stick is getting old very quickly. Meh.

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

And the way she just wears underwear in her video whilst getting changed in her try on hauls! Come on that isn’t normal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker23
Learner
Learner

Post by Baker23 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:And the way she just wears underwear in her video whilst getting changed in her try on hauls! Come on that isn’t normal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because she needs to find away to make the overdone try on hauls trending, especially since she can't really do make up, it's okay for the average girl but she's a beauty guru. Plus her since of style is now "whatevers popular on instagram", (so no useful lookbook) even if it doesn't suit her and goes against what she used to preach about in older videos.

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

I for one, cannot stand that fake American accent she pulls at the end of every sentence.

Also I dislike how she did one thrift shop haul to satisfy the fast fashion brigade, acknowledged what they were saying but still continues to upload hauls that promotes mindless consumerism and hasn't ever mentioned thrifting again. Smh.

lucymaypatience
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lucymaypatience »

Nini12 wrote:I don’t get why would you flaunt your body so much if it’s purely that way because you’ve had 3 different types of cosmetic surgery, and why do people keep praising her figure, come on, 80% of that is fake!
I mean if you've paid for it your gonna want to get your moneys worth!

But it is bizarre that suddenly now she's flaunting around in her underwear yet has always preached body positivity and embracing your figure. Its such a theme with youtubers they try and preach that you should be confident however you look but the minute they have the £££ to get themselves surgery they do. Even though her styles not my cup of tea I used to put her hauls on for some background noise because she gave some decent commentary on shops I hadn't shopped at before, it was good to get an opinion on quality etc but now she's got her perfect body its all how great she looks, like she's not representing the average person who's trying to find clothes that flatter them she's another classic influencer with that same plastic body

Baker23
Learner
Learner

Post by Baker23 »

Has anyone watched her fenty review, she literally waited until the last second to state that is was sponsored and hasn't put ad in the title.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I for one don't mind her hauls because they're fun to watch and there's minimal talking. I feel I can't watch anything else on her channel that includes her talking, like her foundation/makeup videos & vlogs. The moment she opens her mouth to speak, I'm out. :? She comes off as so uneducated and ghetto.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

The obsession with having a smaller waist and thick legs/big booty is real.

I always knew she was insecure about her looks but after she mentioned in one of her videos it made clear that she is always fishing for complements to boost her self esteem☺️. It can get annoying when all she does is talk about her waist or her butt.

Post by Guest »

Quit bickering. Enough already.

This is your first warning.

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nini12 »

lucymaypatience wrote:
Nini12 wrote:I don’t get why would you flaunt your body so much if it’s purely that way because you’ve had 3 different types of cosmetic surgery, and why do people keep praising her figure, come on, 80% of that is fake!
I mean if you've paid for it your gonna want to get your moneys worth!

But it is bizarre that suddenly now she's flaunting around in her underwear yet has always preached body positivity and embracing your figure. Its such a theme with youtubers they try and preach that you should be confident however you look but the minute they have the £££ to get themselves surgery they do. Even though her styles not my cup of tea I used to put her hauls on for some background noise because she gave some decent commentary on shops I hadn't shopped at before, it was good to get an opinion on quality etc but now she's got her perfect body its all how great she looks, like she's not representing the average person who's trying to find clothes that flatter them she's another classic influencer with that same plastic body
I don’t get how delusional she must be to feel good when people praise her body/how she looks... oh honey you had surgery on your boobs, stomach and ass! What they see and like it’s just a product of a surgeon, it’s not really you they like! Imagine how many followers she would have if she had her natural body with her natural hair.

It’s always the same, “you have to love yourself! That’s the way you’ll be truly happy” meanwhile that person is spending tons of money on changing her/his appearance. Well, it must be sad to feel that pressure and need to change completely your body and be obsessed with looking good.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

fetita
Debater
Debater

Post by fetita »

I thought you were allowed to share opinions. But this site is getting much much with the police.

Lucky when it loads.
Unlucky When you have "opinion".

Hope my honest thoughts aren't banning
Cu moartea toate diferențele dispar.
English not first language, apologies for error.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

fetita wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:20 pm
I thought you were allowed to share opinions. But this site is getting much much with the police.

Lucky when it loads.
Unlucky When you have "opinion".

Hope my honest thoughts aren't banning
The now removed "arguments" took up all of 6 posts or so. Didn't realise people couldn't disagree on here. Sheesh.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

I thought she said she would not post any more photos in her biki. ... UKW? nvm lol
Screenshot_2019-02-01-12-00-28.jpg
tumblr_inline_oaori9afwJ1swr2mt_500.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:58 am
I thought she said she would not post any more photos in her biki. ... UKW? nvm lolScreenshot_2019-02-01-12-00-28.jpg
tumblr_inline_oaori9afwJ1swr2mt_500.gif
I doubt it as posting pictures showing her body it helps with her insecurities and low self esteem. Always fishing for complements to boost her ego.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

how much desperate are you, Pat? preaching self-confidence since 2000 something, yikes, with fake boobs etc. what a great role model, especially to her daughter, if she still sees her, or does her daughter live with her granny all the time? whle Pat takes 1090888 pictures of her ass? is her husband okay with his wife coming from accounting and work into stupid vain instagram bimbo with ass?

fetita
Debater
Debater

Post by fetita »

She's so arrogant and smug Image

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Her sustainable haul is an ironic display of her consumerism. Sustainability isn't a trend for YouTube content. The fact she'll most definitely go back to fast fashion just makes this even more wasteful. She might as well keep her mouth shut because it looks ridiculous considering cheap clothing hauls are what boosted her popularity.

fetita
Debater
Debater

Post by fetita »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:Her sustainable haul is an ironic display of her consumerism. Sustainability isn't a trend for YouTube content. The fact she'll most definitely go back to fast fashion just makes this even more wasteful. She might as well keep her mouth shut because it looks ridiculous considering cheap clothing hauls are what boosted her popularity.
Patricia: "I feel guilt continually purchasing. I feel its important though to help the environment. I don't need anymore clothing. I do this as a big sister to tell you what I think"

You do it for the money

Sustainable fashion is trendy right now so of course she's doing it. Sammie Marie also did it then went back to her b.s.

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

I think her husband will leave her. It a harsh thing to say but hear me out.

She takes so many holidays without him
Her daughter is always somewhere else
She acts like she’s single by never being at home
She also acts like she in her early 20s
Her job is focused mainly on her i.e it’s extremely vain
She isn’t a great role model anymore e.g boob job, bbl, all these butt pick
All humility is gone

This is a summary of why I think they’ll probably break up, I just think it’s only a matter of time... for real who wants a wife that is hardly ever home and doesn’t even bother being a mother to your child ? She can travel and have fun but I’m noticing that Patricia doesn’t seem to be balancing motherhood and her career very well and it’s very evident

Return to “A-E”