BritpopPrincess / Patricia Bright

Justreading4fun

Re: BritpopPrincess / Patricia Bright

Post by Justreading4fun »

monki wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 am
Justreading4fun wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:15 pm
Ok why did Patricia get a spray tan lol this video was interesting and funny and so pointless - she’s already dark skinned?!? Omg, I she believes them when they say “many black women come in here” and “it will make your skin glows and soft” HUNNAYY?!?!? They just wanted your business 😂 I don’t know why but I liked her in this video maybe it was because she wasn’t hauling unnecessary items or overly focusing on her body shape lol but honestly lord and might I add the difference is so little - and even more pointless because she’s going wear makeup at the end of the day anyways lol

Haven't watched the vid but I have dark skin and I would definitely getting a spray tan. My face is very dark by my body is 4/5 shades lighter, in the summer when I tend to have more skin on show it's actually kind of embarrassing as I've had people tell me my foundation is too dark when I'm not even wearing make up. Someone once suggested I bleach my face, fuck them but I do use a lighter foundation to match my body if I'm wearing anything off the shoulder. Personally the colour of my face is my preferred skin tone as that what I see more, so I'd rather darken the rest of my body.

I know lots of very dark black people with this problem.
Ok that’s an interesting perspective.... I guess different imperfections matter to different people... my body is lighter than my face too but I’ve just never taken any issue with it... I don’t mean to be offend anyone but getting a spray just seems ridiculous to me..

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Evil_robot wrote:that lingerie video is oh my god....so much need to throw her body into our faces, yuck.

She is literally desperate to show off her boobs, bum, thighs, every part of her entire naked body - she started small small by just getting changed in and out of her clothes whilst filming - her try on videos.

That was a bit weird but mmm okay.

To the most revealing dressed cut to the navel and boobs hanging out and posting with her bum out - she must have clocked on she gets loads more view or something !!

To the doing lingerie videos POSING in the actual underwear like zero other YouTuber a would do- please stop Pat! You’re not gods gift to us all please!

And her latest spray tan video- is not so much about the spray tan but more about - how can I make her another video where I post in my underwear without doing another lingerie video, oh I know I’ll SHOW my spray tan being done and show myself in almost the buff.

Why is soooo self obsessed and wanting to show her undressed body off so much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smellybelly
Learner
Learner

Post by smellybelly »

damn why everybody coming for patricia, patricia replied again, i feel like she might google herself everyday

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Patricia’s comments on the video ImageImage

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

She REEKS of insecurity. The girl wasn't even being that harsh.....wow

smellybelly
Learner
Learner

Post by smellybelly »

Patricia clapped back. Nothing others say is ever really that harsh, I honestly find it intriguing to see other people's perspective on things. I don't even know why Patricia replies like, just keep it moving.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

"You used my name for the views and clout." How arrogant and small minded. But this is Patricia after all. She's exactly like other beauty gurus who get a little bit of money and attention and thinks no one should criticize them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

mvng
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mvng »

but she DID use her name for the views

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

fetita
Debater
Debater

Post by fetita »

mvng wrote:but she DID use her name for the views

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
Everyone does. Even Patricia.
Cu moartea toate diferențele dispar.
English not first language, apologies for error.

smellybelly
Learner
Learner

Post by smellybelly »

She made a response video, she said it wasn't bringing in as many views as her other videos but I beg to differ. It's certainly not her most watched video though. She also was v triggered by patricia saying she was a clout chaser. I don't think she used her name for views though, she seems to make videos about anything and everything controversial.

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer

Post by strangegirl_58 »

Patricia seems to clap back at everyone except white bloggers. Where was her clapback when whats her name, Lydia aaid / dis things to her. Patricia only claps back at black ppl.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

strangegirl_58 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:04 am
Patricia seems to clap back at everyone except white bloggers. Where was her clapback when whats her name, Lydia aaid / dis things to her. Patricia only claps back at black ppl.
She came for white YouTuber Jordan lipscombe and accused her of copying her "spent £x00 on cheap clothing brand" and that was unprovoked.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Even if she did use her name, who cares? Lol it's not like that video is taking money from Patricia's bag (and we all know how much she loves money).

I see that clout chasing comeback as one of the weakest things someone can say to another person. It's like when someone gets into a twitter argument and the only comeback the other person says is, "Well you only have 5 followers so your opinion means nothing." It's dumb.

It's even more hilarious because instead of talking with her like a normal person, Pat says "You're just mad" and "Clout chaser". Pat acts like a teenager. I'm surprised she hasn't commented on here screaming at all of us for having opinions about her.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

There is no such thing as bad publicity. Pat should be happy people make videos off her.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

^ Yeah, this petty I'm-better-than-you drama crap works both ways.

In general, Pat has found her niche with her countless try-on videos. The views were climbing and it worked for quite a while, but by now she is scraping the barrel with her prancing around in her undies. - Not sure what's next...

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

lip wrote:^ Yeah, this petty I'm-better-than-you drama crap works both ways.

In general, Pat has found her niche with her countless try-on videos. The views were climbing and it worked for quite a while, but by now she is scraping the barrel with her prancing around in her undies. - Not sure what's next...
Yeah exactly. And it's hilariously ironic how Pat got popular in the first place because who did she name drop, use for clout, etc.? She used Fashion Nova to get views. Image Pat's a damn hypocrite.

fetita
Debater
Debater

Post by fetita »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
lip wrote:^ Yeah, this petty I'm-better-than-you drama crap works both ways.

Yeah exactly. And it's hilariously ironic how Pat got popular in the first place because who did she name drop, use for clout, etc.? She used Fashion Nova to get views. Image Pat's a damn hypocrite.

EXACTLYYYYY
Cu moartea toate diferențele dispar.
English not first language, apologies for error.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

lmao Pat, get your head out of your ass, you youtube superstar, you're a nobody

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer

Post by hermitqueen »

Her most recent insta story where little Grace is saying she doesn't like her hair because it's too big made me feel kinda sad. I'd never doubt another person's parenting techniques but I hope Pat is instilling her with some self-love for her natural curly hair! I hope her own insecurities aren't rubbing off on her daughter.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

First of all, fuck that other girl for making a full on video about Patricia. No matter how much you hate someone you shouldn't bully them by making a video. Such women are jealous and sadly women are the biggest enemies of other women no matter how much they push the "women empowerment" narrative.

Return to “A-E”