BestDressed for a Therapy Sesh - Part 5

justbarely
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BestDressed for a Therapy Sesh - Part 5

Post by justbarely »

would have hoped that Ashley being couped up in her apartment would have allowed for some self-reflection but alas she's still going outside for unnecessary reasons... anything to avoid thinking about her mistakes I guess.

batatacat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by batatacat »

btw, she cannot do her laundry? Is that like normal in NY/US (idk I am from Europe) to go outside to do it? When I cannot wash it in a washing machine I just do it with my hands... Especially during PANDEMIC?? I... do not understand her really

//mm, I liked that name - bestundressed for attention :D

Night
Learner
Learner

Post by Night »

at this point I don't even know if most Americans own a freaking washing machine tbh
I love the name it's 👌
Can Ashley stop putting every story she does on highlight? if you want so much to keep it do a post or a goddamm yt video idk.
And it's me or the last story with Avrey something was creepy? well i won't say creepy but it's weird. like if she's facetiming then why the camera? not to mention the mom/memory thing 🤷
English isn't my first language so sometimes i don't make sense 😅

Sailor Venus
Learner
Learner

Post by Sailor Venus »

She posted a story saying that her sleep schedule is shit again. To be like this every week... it must be tough, but she's the one who chose being a full time youtuber after all. Idk to what extent managers can suggest that their clients follow a healthier schedule or give some advice about time management?? but it'd be nice if someone could actually help her.

eczemagurl
Learner
Learner

Post by eczemagurl »

love the new name haha

one thing I just can't understand about ashely is... she refuses to change. It's so obvious she reads here, yet still goes overboard with the cringey sexual jokes and self-deprecating humor. as much as I hate to admit it, I relate to ashely a lot (awkward, not used to attention from boys so I feel validated when I do). but at least for me, I understand that even if I *want* to post about boys or crying or whatever, I don't, because it's weird. Especially for someone who is supposed to be an older-sister figure and is extremely in the public eye. right now seems like the PERFECT time for personal growth and yet..she doesn't seem to be trying....at all? lmao

N88459
Talker
Talker

Post by N88459 »

Night wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:31 am
at this point I don't even know if most Americans own a freaking washing machine tbh
I love the name it's 👌
Can Ashley stop putting every story she does on highlight? if you want so much to keep it do a post or a goddamm yt video idk.
And it's me or the last story with Avrey something was creepy? well i won't say creepy but it's weird. like if she's facetiming then why the camera? not to mention the mom/memory thing 🤷
Am I the only one who's a little uncomfortable with some of her interactions with Avrey? In a video they filmed together (I think they were doing a photoshoot together?) she kept making orgasm jokes and sexual references and it make me really uneasy hearing her make those jokes around a person who's 16 (at the time)

gossipghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipghost »

batatacat wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:39 am
btw, she cannot do her laundry? Is that like normal in NY/US (idk I am from Europe) to go outside to do it? When I cannot wash it in a washing machine I just do it with my hands... Especially during PANDEMIC?? I... do not understand her really

//mm, I liked that name - bestundressed for attention :D
a lot of apartments in nyc have either laundry rooms in the building for residents or laundromats outside. not the best thing to do in the current situation but i do kinda get her for leaving the house? (she still didn't need to document for her ig story it but it's ashley soooo) especially if you live in a tiny apartment, with a tiny sink and almost non-existent space to air dry her clothes...

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

N88459 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:38 am
Night wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:31 am
I love the name it's 👌
Am I the only one who's a little uncomfortable with some of her interactions with Avrey? In a video they filmed together (I think they were doing a photoshoot together?) she kept making orgasm jokes and sexual references and it make me really uneasy hearing her make those jokes around a person who's 16 (at the time)
she has zero social awareness. human interaction is where people glean these skills from but she was too cool for her nerdy classmates in high school, too busy to make friends in college, and now she's all alone with only white dick as her measurement for social standards.

MilkMe
Informer
Informer

Post by MilkMe »

batatacat wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:39 am
NYC has laundry machines in the apartment buildings or somewhere outside
that said, she is privileged so i dont think she even knows about doing laundry in the bathtub or sink LMAO.
:rofl:

ChicagoFlavoredPetty
Talker
Talker

Post by ChicagoFlavoredPetty »

Youtube recommended this chick to me- no clue why. All I saw was a young woman who thinks sex with loads of guys = e-cool points. In theory I shouldn't have gotten that vibe, since she was doing an apartment tour. Reading the comments in the prior thread indicated my intuition was still working properly.

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

I'm lucky because our building has a big laundry room, but how does one do laundry without a machine? I pre-treat some items in the sink before going down but they don't feel clean enough to just wear unless I put them through a proper wash cycle. Is there some trick to it? Do you need those rub-a-dub washboards that they have in vintage calendars?

Laundrymats are considered an essential service where I'm living and I can see why - hygiene services like having the ability to wash your bedsheets and clothes are pretty necessary. Leaving the house for laundry is WAY more acceptable to me than her gallivants for dumb-ass house paint.

oldasparagus5
Learner
Learner

Post by oldasparagus5 »

makemeasquare wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:30 am
I'm lucky because our building has a big laundry room, but how does one do laundry without a machine? I pre-treat some items in the sink before going down but they don't feel clean enough to just wear unless I put them through a proper wash cycle. Is there some trick to it? Do you need those rub-a-dub washboards that they have in vintage calendars?

Laundrymats are considered an essential service where I'm living and I can see why - hygiene services like having the ability to wash your bedsheets and clothes are pretty necessary. Leaving the house for laundry is WAY more acceptable to me than her gallivants for dumb-ass house paint.
Yeah I think people are overreacting about her doing laundry. People in cities are lucky when they have washer/dryer in their apartment building. Laundry is essential. Also washing clothes in a bathtub / sink sucks because you have no adequate way to dry it and it smells all wet and mildew if you've never done it before / haven't done it.

dessert rose
Learner
Learner

Post by dessert rose »

Yeah I get her going outside to do laundry, especially since she also doesn't have a tub or an adequate sink to wash her clothes.

MilkMe
Informer
Informer

Post by MilkMe »

Ashley: *complains about laundry*
Also Ashley: *has the audacity to fly her white fuckboy to NYC while putting others at risk and also going outside to buy paint*

????????????? uhm ok

Post by Guest »

oldasparagus5 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:58 pm
makemeasquare wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:30 am

Yeah I think people are overreacting about her doing laundry. People in cities are lucky when they have washer/dryer in their apartment building. Laundry is essential. Also washing clothes in a bathtub / sink sucks because you have no adequate way to dry it and it smells all wet and mildew if you've never done it before / haven't done it.
i agree w this as well. my building luckily has laundry on the same floor (as i am paying more for rent!!) but i can see her needing to go to the nearby laundromat --- though for the rent she's paying for, she can find in-building laundry in a less aesthetic/cheaper neighborhood even in manhattan :?

DreamyCat
Informer
Informer

Post by DreamyCat »

A girl who could live in an actual house or in an apartment with a washing machine who chose to live in a cramped overpriced apartment in Manhattan complaining about doing the laundry... you can’t make this shit up. She really didn’t think this decision very thoroughly. She just thought “I have money, I want to live in Manhattan, so this apartment will do!!”.

But as @MilkMe pointed out, she’s complaining about doing an essential chore yet she was silent when she went out to buy paint and when she flew her white dick from LA for a dick session. I guess those weren’t inconvenient to her huh....

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

That is very interesting - too bad ashley didn't think about those things when looking for a good fit apartment to live in.
Also think its funny how when apartment hunting she kept harping on about a filming space for her videos, and yet she has uploaded old or webcam-quality content since. Everyone is quarantining right now and content creators are thriving, yet this girl, with youtube as her full time job, is 'taking a break' from it all and doing who knows what. Shame.
BANNED

:hugs:

Lucyu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lucyu »

Did you see her latest ig story about miss congeniality? I mean yeah obviously miss congeniality is about highlighting feminist and sexist issues but the way she puts it is just so annoyingly fake woke.

MilkMe
Informer
Informer

Post by MilkMe »

Imagine having money, wanting to live in Manhattan yet being a stupid dumbfuck and not thinking about laundry & necessities
dumb ass influencers just want internet points for living somewhere cOoL

picked the worst apartment in Manhattan despite having money. what a dumb fuck lul.

and before y'all want to tell me "oh but it's Manhattan" then why the fuck is she complaining all the time about centipedes and laundry LMAOOO. you can't complain if you rlly wanted to live in a cramped apartment without seeing apartments in Brooklyn or Queens. shit, she couldve done so much better in Manhattan but homegirl just wanted to show off asap.

even Victoria Secret models live in Brooklyn in nice apartments, so she sure fucked up lol.

sleepycloud
Learner
Learner

Post by sleepycloud »

her feminisim is so......performative lol. Also why doesn't she use this time to discover new movies? Since ya know....film major....or whatever

Return to “A-E”