Angelica "Who asked for her?" Nyqvist - The Hobbiest YouTuber (Part 2)

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Angelica "Who asked for her?" Nyqvist - The Hobbiest YouTuber (Part 2)

Post by smartypants80 »

BeeBoopBeep wrote:
WORDSALAD wrote: If you think anything is too tacky for guru gossip you're in the wrong place.
I 100% wholeheartedly agree with both statements, which is why this will be my last post on this platform. I used to enjoy bitching about eg, youtubers as well in the past. Then I took an extended break from gurugossiper and now only returned by chance because I was watching one of Angelica's YT videos and wanted some background info on her, which brought me here. I have read a bit through the thread prior to this one and the one on hand and I must say it is quite shocking how awful some of the things are that I read. If you don't like her or anyone else on YT/insta/wherever, please, just don't watch them or interact with them!

It helps neither you nor anybody else and most certainly not the person you are trashing. Can we please not forget that these are human beings after all? With feelings? The world is such an ugly place already, we don't have to add to this willingly and mock people's wedding dresses or the way they do their hair, it is their decision. And btw, quite frankly, if she is using her platform to support BLM, good on her! This movement needs ALL the attention it can get, so maybe at some point in the future we can all be equal.

I was once behaving a similar way on this platform, mocked everything and bitched about certain YT people's appearance. But I am happy I have started to grow beyond it. Am I always as good a person as I would like to be? Hell no, but I am trying and that is what counts. And I recognise the human beings that get hurt when they are reading awful threads on platforms like this. This is not constructive criticism - which would be fine - this is harmful to a human's mental wellbeing. Just imagine yourselves being the target of some of the things you write. How would that feel? Maybe you have even been the target of hateful people making fun of the way you are in school/work, etc. I know I have and it was heartbreaking.

I am wishing all of you the best. And with that, I am out, take care! :love2:
You should have just left without making one last post scolding grown adults about being too mean. Good riddance to you.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

BeeBoopBeep wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:07 pm
WORDSALAD wrote: If you think anything is too tacky for guru gossip you're in the wrong place.
I 100% wholeheartedly agree with both statements, which is why this will be my last post on this platform. I used to enjoy bitching about eg, youtubers as well in the past. Then I took an extended break from gurugossiper and now only returned by chance because I was watching one of Angelica's YT videos and wanted some background info on her, which brought me here. I have read a bit through the thread prior to this one and the one on hand and I must say it is quite shocking how awful some of the things are that I read. If you don't like her or anyone else on YT/insta/wherever, please, just don't watch them or interact with them!

It helps neither you nor anybody else and most certainly not the person you are trashing. Can we please not forget that these are human beings after all? With feelings? The world is such an ugly place already, we don't have to add to this willingly and mock people's wedding dresses or the way they do their hair, it is their decision. And btw, quite frankly, if she is using her platform to support BLM, good on her! This movement needs ALL the attention it can get, so maybe at some point in the future we can all be equal.

I was once behaving a similar way on this platform, mocked everything and bitched about certain YT people's appearance. But I am happy I have started to grow beyond it. Am I always as good a person as I would like to be? Hell no, but I am trying and that is what counts. And I recognise the human beings that get hurt when they are reading awful threads on platforms like this. This is not constructive criticism - which would be fine - this is harmful to a human's mental wellbeing. Just imagine yourselves being the target of some of the things you write. How would that feel? Maybe you have even been the target of hateful people making fun of the way you are in school/work, etc. I know I have and it was heartbreaking.

I am wishing all of you the best. And with that, I am out, take care! :love2:
Delete your account on your way out.

--- Except you probably won't, will you. Cause you might wanna come back in a few months to see what all the heathens are saying 😉
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by lillemy01 »

I don’t care about her dress, is it fugly yes it is. Does it make her look fat ? Yes it does but each to they’re own. The one reason people are discussing it is because she lately makes herself out to be a beauty you tuber AND fashion YouTuber. At this point then it’s free to talk about her fashion choices. If she doesn’t want anyone talking about it she wouldn’t have brought it up!

Stfu_u2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stfu_u2 »

Let me start off by saying that so many of the people who comment on this site are utter trash. I both love and hate it. Secondly, while I can appreciate people hating other people because they flip their hair or have an ugly purse, (whatever makes you happy I suppose) there are much better reasons to dislike Ms. Nyqvist. I've been watching for years. The hair flipping is annoying, the lizard faces atrocious, the weird HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG noises she makes every time she tries to open a package or reaches for something is so damn cringey, yes. She has been glombing onto literally anyone and everyone she can in her circle to try and crawl her way to 100k, which has been painstakingly slow. Lately she's been doing 2-3 lives ea week, almost always with other beautubers who are equally obnoxious and vapid. Like Karen Harris, who I have NEVER heard say a single interesting thing EVER. She just sits there and laughs and smiles like her head is empty. Or Brit Clarke, who feels the need to tell us all that she's 'one of the guys' and 'works in a steel mill' during every fkn vid she makes. She too is a moron. Listening to Angie and Hannah Louise Poston drone on and on about low buy/no buy when it's painfully obvious neither truly knows the definition? Painful. Or how about Heather Austin? **I'M SO EDGY BECAUSE I LOVE GREEN EYESHADOW!** Ladies please, STFU. Kara C is yet another one in their circle jerk, I mean circle of friends who I can't deal with. They're all entitled middle aged (not knocking age here, I too am older) privileged aholes. Samantha March is probably the only one of the group I can actually tolerate, but she's boring af so I don't watch. The real reason I'm here, the reason everyone should have issue with Ms. Nyqvist, is that she appears to be anti- trans/gender queer/transphobic/homophobic (imo). Before you say 'WAIT! BRIT IS GAY!' Yes, I understand that. If you for one second think that Angie likes or cares about any of her fellow beautubers? Ha! I laugh at you. It has become increasingly obvious (esp during her lives) that she doesn't give 2 poops what anyone says or thinks and is a narcissistic personality type. She cannot wait for others to STFU so she can say what she wants to say since her opinion is the only opinion that matters. You're probably wondering why I throw the accusation that she is transphobic and/or homophobic etc. Well here's the tea: I noticed a while back she trashed Trixie Mattel's line calling it 'makeup you find in the claire's bargain bin' and 'makeup for children' and also said the exact same thing about Kimchi Chic. At the time I didn't think much of it, because let's be honest, their packaging and aesthetic is certainly not for everyone. However, she used a setting powder from Kimchi Chic that was sent in PR and rolled her eyes at the name and basically just brushed off the product, not really giving Kimchi much praise. I then noticed her making off handed remarks about drag queens a few times and made it seem as if the thought grosses her out. She made it sound as if in Sweden no one knows about the world of drag and it simply doesn't interest her. Fair enough. What reallllllly pushed my concern over the edge was when she did a recent live with Karen Harris where they were discussing new makeup releases and when they got to the Kimchi Chic 'juicy nine' collection, Ms. Nyqvist absolutely roasted it and laughed for 2mins straight asking 'WHO ASKED FOR AN ALL GREEN EYESHADOW PALETTE!?' and went on to make an off handed remark about Kimchi being a drag queen so she probably didn't have much involvement in the production of the palettes. Um what? First of all, apparently YOU, Ms. Nyqvist, need all green eyeshadow palettes. 2 in just the last 2mos alone, nm the past, how long have you been on yt now? 5 yrs?? Still at under 100k subs? Ok. Sure. So you had to have the bh cosmetics pistachio and also the avocado toast, not counting all of your other all green palettes? But because a drag queen made an all green palette it deserves you bashing it and laughing about it and trying to dissuade people from buying it? Why? Needless to say, I've been keeping my eye on items she does and does not recommend because I'm very curious if I'm just paranoid or if she actually is homophobic, transphobic, etc. Maybe it's just me. I thought this thread needed this brought up. So I'll stfu now and bid you all a pleasant day.

Dead morose
Learner
Learner

Post by Dead morose »

Stfu_u2 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:13 am
Let me start off by saying that so many of the people who comment on this site are utter trash. I both love and hate it. Secondly, while I can appreciate people hating other people because they flip their hair or have an ugly purse, (whatever makes you happy I suppose) there are much better reasons to dislike Ms. Nyqvist. I've been watching for years. The hair flipping is annoying, the lizard faces atrocious, the weird HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG noises she makes every time she tries to open a package or reaches for something is so damn cringey, yes. She has been glombing onto literally anyone and everyone she can in her circle to try and crawl her way to 100k, which has been painstakingly slow. Lately she's been doing 2-3 lives ea week, almost always with other beautubers who are equally obnoxious and vapid. Like Karen Harris, who I have NEVER heard say a single interesting thing EVER. She just sits there and laughs and smiles like her head is empty. Or Brit Clarke, who feels the need to tell us all that she's 'one of the guys' and 'works in a steel mill' during every fkn vid she makes. She too is a moron. Listening to Angie and Hannah Louise Poston drone on and on about low buy/no buy when it's painfully obvious neither truly knows the definition? Painful. Or how about Heather Austin? **I'M SO EDGY BECAUSE I LOVE GREEN EYESHADOW!** Ladies please, STFU. Kara C is yet another one in their circle jerk, I mean circle of friends who I can't deal with. They're all entitled middle aged (not knocking age here, I too am older) privileged aholes. Samantha March is probably the only one of the group I can actually tolerate, but she's boring af so I don't watch. The real reason I'm here, the reason everyone should have issue with Ms. Nyqvist, is that she appears to be anti- trans/gender queer/transphobic/homophobic (imo). Before you say 'WAIT! BRIT IS GAY!' Yes, I understand that. If you for one second think that Angie likes or cares about any of her fellow beautubers? Ha! I laugh at you. It has become increasingly obvious (esp during her lives) that she doesn't give 2 poops what anyone says or thinks and is a narcissistic personality type. She cannot wait for others to STFU so she can say what she wants to say since her opinion is the only opinion that matters. You're probably wondering why I throw the accusation that she is transphobic and/or homophobic etc. Well here's the tea: I noticed a while back she trashed Trixie Mattel's line calling it 'makeup you find in the claire's bargain bin' and 'makeup for children' and also said the exact same thing about Kimchi Chic. At the time I didn't think much of it, because let's be honest, their packaging and aesthetic is certainly not for everyone. However, she used a setting powder from Kimchi Chic that was sent in PR and rolled her eyes at the name and basically just brushed off the product, not really giving Kimchi much praise. I then noticed her making off handed remarks about drag queens a few times and made it seem as if the thought grosses her out. She made it sound as if in Sweden no one knows about the world of drag and it simply doesn't interest her. Fair enough. What reallllllly pushed my concern over the edge was when she did a recent live with Karen Harris where they were discussing new makeup releases and when they got to the Kimchi Chic 'juicy nine' collection, Ms. Nyqvist absolutely roasted it and laughed for 2mins straight asking 'WHO ASKED FOR AN ALL GREEN EYESHADOW PALETTE!?' and went on to make an off handed remark about Kimchi being a drag queen so she probably didn't have much involvement in the production of the palettes. Um what? First of all, apparently YOU, Ms. Nyqvist, need all green eyeshadow palettes. 2 in just the last 2mos alone, nm the past, how long have you been on yt now? 5 yrs?? Still at under 100k subs? Ok. Sure. So you had to have the bh cosmetics pistachio and also the avocado toast, not counting all of your other all green palettes? But because a drag queen made an all green palette it deserves you bashing it and laughing about it and trying to dissuade people from buying it? Why? Needless to say, I've been keeping my eye on items she does and does not recommend because I'm very curious if I'm just paranoid or if she actually is homophobic, transphobic, etc. Maybe it's just me. I thought this thread needed this brought up. So I'll stfu now and bid you all a pleasant day.
good observation!

IDK whether it is this deep though. She just dislikes everyone who doesn't send her PR and/or doesn't suit her "aestetics" imo

Stfu_u2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stfu_u2 »

I sincerely hope I'm wrong. When I think back to her own purchases (and even PR) I don't recall off the top of my head any drag or gay specific purchases. I could be wrong. Since she's a self professed 'happy clown' you'd think drag would be right up her alley... But no.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Wait Brit clarke isn't gay... Her husband's name is Shannon, that can be a guy's name too... There's nothing wrong with her being gay I just don't think that's the truth!! I have been watching her channel a lot lately and she constantly refers to her husband, I just need someone to verify this lol. There are several pictures of them kissin/doing couple stuff on her Instagram... I'm not trying to correct you I am just confused now!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Rabidosky69 wrote:Wait Brit clarke isn't gay... Her husband's name is Shannon, that can be a guy's name too... There's nothing wrong with her being gay I just don't think that's the truth!! I have been watching her channel a lot lately and she constantly refers to her husband, I just need someone to verify this lol. There are several pictures of them kissin/doing couple stuff on her Instagram... I'm not trying to correct you I am just confused now!!

It looks like this Brit Clark's husband.
ImageImage

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

smartypants80 wrote:
Rabidosky69 wrote:Wait Brit clarke isn't gay... Her husband's name is Shannon, that can be a guy's name too... There's nothing wrong with her being gay I just don't think that's the truth!! I have been watching her channel a lot lately and she constantly refers to her husband, I just need someone to verify this lol. There are several pictures of them kissin/doing couple stuff on her Instagram... I'm not trying to correct you I am just confused now!!

It looks like this Brit Clark's husband.
ImageImage
Thanks, I found some other posts on her Instagram after writing this post, I think the other poster was confused? Or maybe I misunderstood? .... But regardless I'm glad I wasn't missing something lol

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Has anyone watched her recent "I want to personally apologize to paris hilton" video? I am annoyed already by the clickbait title and can't bring myself to watch it yet lol

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Rabidosky69 wrote:Has anyone watched her recent "I want to personally apologize to paris hilton" video? I am annoyed already by the clickbait title and can't bring myself to watch it yet lol

I did. I enjoyed her doing a story time for a change. Except she kept stopping the story to talk about the makeup, what she was doing, and of course pet interruptions constantly. Back when she was modeling she was in LA with a bunch of other models. They were going to a mansion of a potential investor for some tv show they wanted to do. All the models were starving and convinced the humvee limo driver to stop for fast food. The made a huge mess of fast food wrappers all over the limo floor.

They were going straight to the gated community mansion and they said they were going to photograph them getting out of the limo and since there was trash all inside, Angie got the idea to stop at the neighbor's house, throw the trash in their yard (since they were rich and certainly a servant would clean it up quickly)

They went to the party, got out of the limo and photographed like stars.

Angie asked one of the guards about the neighbors and he said Paris Hilton lived next door where she had dumped the fast food trash.

It was an interesting story, but I thought it was certainly disrespectful to come to our country and dump fast food trash out the window in someone's yard.

BLAHscent
Learner
Learner

Re: Angelica

Post by BLAHscent »

smartypants80 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:42 pm
I did. I enjoyed her doing a story time for a change. Except she kept stopping the story to talk about the makeup, what she was doing, and of course pet interruptions constantly. Back when she was modeling she was in LA with a bunch of other models. They were going to a mansion of a potential investor for some tv show they wanted to do. All the models were starving and convinced the humvee limo driver to stop for fast food. The made a huge mess of fast food wrappers all over the limo floor.

They were going straight to the gated community mansion and they said they were going to photograph them getting out of the limo and since there was trash all inside, Angie got the idea to stop at the neighbor's house, throw the trash in their yard (since they were rich and certainly a servant would clean it up quickly)

They went to the party, got out of the limo and photographed like stars.

Angie asked one of the guards about the neighbors and he said Paris Hilton lived next door where she had dumped the fast food trash.

It was an interesting story, but I thought it was certainly disrespectful to come to our country and dump fast food trash out the window in someone's yard.
Went to look for the video. SUCH rude behavior! I would never admit to such a story.. Great way to put a bad light on all Europeans, really.
Didn't anyone teach her that it only takes 1 person to do something bad to throw a bad light on ALL the people of that person's community? :x I watched only half of the video and stopped. I couldn't hear her voice any more than I could hear the story itself.
It's disrespectful to throw trash out the window. full stop. It doesn't matter where the window is installed, or where the trash lands. No excuse.
Not all Europeans throw trash in people's yards, or out the window.
I can't believe she did that in a gated community no less! :o the horror! the embarrassment! :o
I blog @ [url=http://obscurejourney.com/]ObscureJourney.com[/url] at least monthly.
Please go check my other site as well, obscureoblige.over-blog.com. Thank you. <3

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Sounds like the sort of behaviour she'd usually pin on you uncouth, uncultured Americans 😉
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

That's a gross thing to do, and a weird thing to admit to and make an "apology" video. I'm glad I didn't wait this click-baity video, so thank you all for the summary!!

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I watched her Lapland vlog. Confirmed: Angie is one of those super annoying drunk women. I could never hang with her.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

One of my biggest YouTuber pet peeves is orange and blotchy self tanning hands. I'm not sure if this screenshot is accurately capturing how nasty her hands look in her recent ranking video, but is the worse I've seen recently on her channel. I can kind of understand YouTubers who don't leave the house looking like this, but doesn't angelica work a 9-5 job? I would be mortified if I had to go to work with hands like that. Does she really think that looking tan with dirty looking hands is a good look? I much prefer to embrace my paleness ImageImage

Dead morose
Learner
Learner

Post by Dead morose »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:39 pm
doesn't angelica work a 9-5 job?
she doesn't. She works 7-4 (why do I even rememeber this?)
Rabidosky69 wrote:
I much prefer to embrace my paleness
She is not pale! She has light to medium complection! How many times she has to repeat this so everyone remembers?

On the topic of your post: totally agree.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Dead morose wrote:
Rabidosky69 wrote:
Rabidosky69 wrote:
She is not pale! She has light to medium complection! How many times she has to repeat this so everyone remembers?

you forgot "VERY WARM LIGHT MEDIUM" skin tone !!!!!!! I cringe so hard that she thinks yellow lipsticks look good on her. It literally looks like she's wearing diarrhea on her lips.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

Dead morose wrote:
Rabidosky69 wrote:
Rabidosky69 wrote:

So she just posted a video saying she quit her job... Soooo I guess she doesn't have to worry about making time to film or her gross self tanning hands at work! I at least respected that she had a real job outside of youtube, it will be interesting to see how she changes if she does youtube full time

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Glad I found this thread. I probably won't be able to contribute as I CANNOT watch ANY of her videos because she is extremely annoying and I have never made it through one of her videos when I did try to watch her....but I enjoy reading ALL of your posts.

Return to “A-E”