Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

Post by may16th2000 »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:34 pm
The amount of photoshop she does in her thumbnails is uncanny
I never actually noticed until you said something, so I went and looked and oh my god.... in what world did she think the second one looked good at all? I can't believe she did that and thought it made her look sexy or something... I'm absolutely stunned right now lmfao

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I don't know if she does that massive photoshop on her eyes just for laughs or if she actually thinks she looks good in it. :/
and she also uses a smoothing filter on her skin.very very unsettling.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

may16th2000 wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:
I never actually noticed until you said something, so I went and looked and oh my god.... in what world did she think the second one looked good at all? I can't believe she did that and thought it made her look sexy or something... I'm absolutely stunned right now lmfao

It reminds me of those creepy faces in that music video Black Hole Sun (I believe that’s the one). The smile and the eyes are over exaggerated and i remember when I first saw it thinking it was a joke and surely it wld be changed soon after... but nope!

No one fucking looks like that ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

Who does she think wants to watch her move from start to finish? Like who cares. You're moving the same shit from one place to another. News flash NOBODY CARES! Not to mention she'll probably have Shane's dumbass help her because what else warrants sexual favors better than helping your ex move :roll: :rofl:

Precious_Pieces_Lost
Learner
Learner

Post by Precious_Pieces_Lost »

Harlequin_Me wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:09 am
Who does she think wants to watch her move from start to finish? Like who cares. You're moving the same shit from one place to another. News flash NOBODY CARES! Not to mention she'll probably have Shane's dumbass help her because what else warrants sexual favors better than helping your ex move :roll: :rofl:
I'd rather see a vid with Chance helping her move tbh. Shane is a pig plain and simple! Can't stand him or his stupid haircut :roll: If she can be friends with her exes who just use her for sex then why cant she be friends with the ex who was actually in love with her too lbvs! Real talk he doesn't even have to help her move she could just have a random vid with him featured or something. Idec at this point lol

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

Precious_Pieces_Lost wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:59 am
Harlequin_Me wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:09 am
I'd rather see a vid with Chance helping her move tbh. Shane is a pig plain and simple! Can't stand him or his stupid haircut :roll: If she can be friends with her exes who just use her for sex then why cant she be friends with the ex who was actually in love with her too lbvs! Real talk he doesn't even have to help her move she could just have a random vid with him featured or something. Idec at this point lol
That would be awesome if Chance and her could make up and just be friends or something. To be frank he was genuinely 10x better than Shane ever was and thats for damn sure! Shane is trash! Plus they could do like a puppy playdate or something in one of her vlogs and make her old fans go absolutely nuts because even if you don't miss Chance everybody misses Motley.

ForgottenLipstick
Learner
Learner

Post by ForgottenLipstick »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:29 am
may16th2000 wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:
She straight up looks like a damn alien :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

ForgottenLipstick wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:23 am
bubbles_328 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:29 am
may16th2000 wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:
She straight up looks like a damn alien :rofl: :rofl:
that's the one i had in my mind :rofl:

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

I love her tweet about losing over 500 followers on ig :rofl: People are to the point where they don't even want to watch her just to hate on her anymore :respekt:

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

Everyone knows the the Never Have I Ever videos are just a way to air out ones sexual laundry. Claiming to never have a one night stand :roll: really? Who believes that :rofl: c'mon now! Although if thats true its safe to say we know her "kinky" sex was more than likely with Chance or Shane but my money would be on Chance. He seems like he might have a 50 shades level of sexual prowess and Shane just always seemed like a boyish type of person to me. That said sex in public was more than likely Shane and Chance too. My guess would be sex at the park was with Shane and sex in a movie theater parking lot was Chance or maybe they were both some of her NOT one night stands :rofl: but those are just my thoughts.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Never have I ever videos was a trend back in 2015 and it is something that only 15 year old do who want to brag about their fake sex life. Cringeeeee

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

Off topic but it looks like Chance has almost completely vanished from social media. I sense a storm is coming in some way :o Both his ig and facebook are gone along with the ig he had for Motley too.

Precious_Pieces_Lost
Learner
Learner

Post by Precious_Pieces_Lost »

Harlequin_Me wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 am
Off topic but it looks like Chance has almost completely vanished from social media. I sense a storm is coming in some way :o Both his ig and facebook are gone along with the ig he had for Motley too.
His Snapchat isn't gone. He just posted on his story like 2 hours ago.

whoareyou
Debater
Debater

Post by whoareyou »

is her sister pregnant? it kinda looked like she had a little round belly in the moving vlog, or maybe it was just the way her shirt was, idk.

she also posted a poll where almost everyone said they'd prefer the packing vlog to be one long one and she did it in two parts anyway.. why ask if you aren't going to listen to your subscribers?! literally no one wanted it in two parts.

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

whoareyou wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:14 pm
is her sister pregnant? it kinda looked like she had a little round belly in the moving vlog, or maybe it was just the way her shirt was, idk.

she also posted a poll where almost everyone said they'd prefer the packing vlog to be one long one and she did it in two parts anyway.. why ask if you aren't going to listen to your subscribers?! literally no one wanted it in two parts.
I dont think shes pregnant she's just fat. She's aways been bigger than bree. Real talk tho I'm truly so sick of them always being in each others videos tho. Her poll was dumb because she already knew she was gonna do two seperate videos right off the bat. Why ask your "fans" if you dont even care to listen to them :roll:

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

Does she not realize how ridiculous her midget ass looks in those boots? :rofl: :rofl:

Hatred for Barbie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hatred for Barbie »

Shes so fake wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:37 pm
Does she not realize how ridiculous her midget ass looks in those boots? :rofl: :rofl:
LMAO :rofl:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Hatred for Barbie wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:16 am
Shes so fake wrote:

:rofl: that profile pic of yours though!
She is the most unfashionable girl i've ever seen!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Hatred for Barbie wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:16 am
Shes so fake wrote:

:rofl: that profile pic of yours though!
She is the most unfashionable girl i've ever seen!
She really can be so ugly. Have y’all seen the thumbnail to her newest video the apartment pet peeves video or something along those lines? Man I want to punch her in the face so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

Bree over here talking about cigarettes and how they stink when she herself smokes. Lmao
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

Return to “A-E”