BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

Post by moonlightpixie »

the only thing left to do is leave youtube and never come back. She isn't interesting or does anything for the community anyway.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

She basically just opened the door for another girl to capitalize on the name. All that's left to do now is wait for another girl named BreeAnn to use the name BreeAnn Barbie and be able to grow super fast thanks to the work Bree put into that name. Its not hers no more. I predict we'll get a new "BreeAnn Barbie" fairly soon and I feel she'll instantly be better than Bree ever was.

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

She is trying to start over. I personally think that "Barbie" does not suit her current persona. It was cute while she was younger, with platnum hair and a lot more energy on screen, but now it is cringy...

I think her YT account is not doing well because of her content and not her name... That being said I think it is completely irrelevant if she changed her SM name but I am glad she is not using a name that does not suit her anymore.
I am a passenger and I ride and I ride and I ride... 8-)

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Harlequin_Me »

Dkmsksidn wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:33 pm
She is trying to start over. I personally think that "Barbie" does not suit her current persona. It was cute while she was younger, with platnum hair and a lot more energy on screen, but now it is cringy...

I think her YT account is not doing well because of her content and not her name... That being said I think it is completely irrelevant if she changed her SM name but I am glad she is not using a name that does not suit her anymore.
When you're over 200,000 subs its not just a name anymore it's a "brand" so changing it is more harmful than good regardless. You are right about her content tho. Her channels been in the shitter since 2016 and it just gets worse as years tack on.

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

Yeah, brand... But what happened to that brand? I mean just compare her channel from "Chance Era" and what she does now... Like, no one who "follows" her really cares. She has 200.000 followers and what... 5k or 10k views per video tops...? And I bet that a huge portion of those views is by people who don't actually follow her. I really think it won't change much. I personally think the best thing would have been if she just quit YT without changing name. If she doesn't have anything interesting to post, she sould not post at all. Better use her time to find another job that will make her satisfied with her life.

BTW... I dont know why I just think Spooky Bree is a name to consider... 😂 Especially cause of her tattoos...

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

20191207_202547.jpg
Is she going to included all her shit tattoos as well?

Maybe your view count is so low because you keep producing shit content like this :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

Shes so fake wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:11 pm
20191207_202547.jpg

LOL I thought the same. This video idea is stupid and boring and no one cares... Is it possible that she will blame everything else for her low view count?

Honey, it is not YT or YT algorithm or God knows what... It is your CONTENT... No one wants to see it...

Maybe she should switch to Twitch... Maybe someone will donate to see her dragging across her apartment while complaining about everything and showing JS make up and MK bags...

Now, I am not expert on YT, but I have always been curious, how much does someone like Bree earn per month?

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

"Long awaited" :roll: :rofl: :rofl: Get over yourself girl! Why not show all the shit you've gotten from Lightning Revival :tu: How are you gonna react to bad tattoos when at least 80% of the ink on your body is atrocious!

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

She literally looks like shes dying in her new botched tattoo video :?

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

Harlequin_Me wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:09 am
She literally looks like shes dying in her new botched tattoo video :?
She looks like shes on drugs if you ask me :roll:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Shes so fake wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:11 pm
20191207_202547.jpg

Maybe your view count is so low because you keep producing shit content like this :roll:
since yours views are so low...how about delete everything and disappear from youtube? you'll do us a favor.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

SelinaJay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SelinaJay »

I think she changed it because a lot of beauty guru's (which we know she's not) are changing their handle's to their first and middle and/or last name. That's not gonna boost her popularity. No one thinks she has "matured". 😂

SelinaJay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SelinaJay »

New Vlog.. How many times did she say "lethargic"? It's like an awesome new word to her, since her vocabulary is trash. But I do feel bad for the pup.

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

Poor pup, I hope he feels better soon. Maybe if she took better care of her money and didn't waste it on makeup and bags she wouldn't have to be begging online to pay for her dogs vet bill
Last edited by Shes so fake on Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

Poor pup, I hope he feels better soon. I just cant believe how she is using him to get attention.

vvcoconutmilk3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by vvcoconutmilk3 »

How does she not have emergency money for herself/dogs? Is she really that goofy or is it greed?

metalbeard
Learner
Learner

Post by metalbeard »

I can’t believe she has started a go fund me for 1000 dollars? How pathetic yet she spent 1500 on a crappy bag?! Go fund me’s are ridiculous because anyone can have one, there are genuine people out there who use them to help pay for their cancer treatment or help a family who lost everything in a fire, not an idiot girl who can’t pay a 1000 dollar vet bill! If you can’t pay for your pets then don’t have them
Jesus do what the rest of us grown ups do and get a loan if you suddenly have a large bill to pay and then pay of your loan monthly, the rest of the world doesn’t start go fund me for their bills

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

And all this coming from someone who is always trying to convince people how responsible she is :roll: . What a load of shit. Now that she begged money and everyone who donated took care of her responsibilities for her, I bet it wont be long before shes blowing money on some more worthless shit she doesn't need. :roll:

femme_skullz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by femme_skullz »

metalbeard wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:03 am
I can’t believe she has started a go fund me for 1000 dollars? How pathetic yet she spent 1500 on a crappy bag?! Go fund me’s are ridiculous because anyone can have one, there are genuine people out there who use them to help pay for their cancer treatment or help a family who lost everything in a fire, not an idiot girl who can’t pay a 1000 dollar vet bill! If you can’t pay for your pets then don’t have them
Jesus do what the rest of us grown ups do and get a loan if you suddenly have a large bill to pay and then pay of your loan monthly, the rest of the world doesn’t start go fund me for their bills
Exactly!! She blows a ton of money on stupid shit and then when it comes time for something important, she cries she's broke.

I find it funny that she's already disabled comments over her ear stretching posts/vids. People were just trying to give her advice so she doesn't f#$% up her ears but all she did was bite their heads off. "I did a bunch of research, I'm not stupid, blah, blah, blah." Nevermind the advice from people who've actually done it, guess we're all the stupid ones 🙄

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

What happened to her eyebrows? I mean I never liked them but what the hell is she doing to them now?

Return to “A-E”