Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Shadowraven
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

Post by Shadowraven »

I still miss Chance as well. I am curious though, is he in a three way relationship now? That new girl seems to always be around.

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

Shadowraven wrote:I still miss Chance as well. I am curious though, is he in a three way relationship now? That new girl seems to always be around.
Seriously miss his presence on her channel soo sooo soooo much! And that question has crossed my mind as well tbh. If you just look at his instagram they look like a poly relationship. How fucked up would that be :rofl: All this time Bree makes these guys out to be awful and despicable people and yet nobody stops to think maybe she's actually the despicable one. Think about it lol Chance has been with that one girl for a long while now and Bree couldn't even make it a whole year with fuckboi Shane! Plus how much of a piece of shit can Chance REALLY be if he's got TWO girls and he's obviously satisfying them both. Seriously tho props to him if thats really the case :respekt:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Harlequin_Me wrote:
Shadowraven wrote:I still miss Chance as well. I am curious though, is he in a three way relationship now? That new girl seems to always be around.
Seriously miss his presence on her channel soo sooo soooo much! And that question has crossed my mind as well tbh. If you just look at his instagram they look like a poly relationship. How fucked up would that be :rofl: All this time Bree makes these guys out to be awful and despicable people and yet nobody stops to think maybe she's actually the despicable one. Think about it lol Chance has been with that one girl for a long while now and Bree couldn't even make it a whole year with fuckboi Shane! Plus how much of a piece of shit can Chance REALLY be if he's got TWO girls and he's obviously satisfying them both. Seriously tho props to him if thats really the case :respekt:
True! Like i always say when someone has the same repeated situations happen to them over and over and wonder “why?” Well Maybe look at urself for a change considering ur the one common denominator out of them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Some people here act and talk like the know Chance personally,so i think that they are biased. I could be wrong but some of you always mention how much of a good person Chance is,even though we can't really know his true personality via some videos that were made by Bree in the past. Chance isnt a youtuber,we never saw his true self,so we can't really say if he's a good person or not.

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

moonlightpixie wrote:Some people here act and talk like the know Chance personally,so i think that they are biased. I could be wrong but some of you always mention how much of a good person Chance is,even though we can't really know his true personality via some videos that were made by Bree in the past. Chance isnt a youtuber,we never saw his true self,so we can't really say if he's a good person or not.
We're not claiming to know him personally, lol. We're making assumptions based off what we can see. Harlequin simply stated a theory based on her opinion and supported it with chance's social media posts.

Based solely on what we ALL can see:

He's been in a relationship way longer then Bree made her shit with Shane work - FACT
He does appear to have two girls in his life which could suggest he's with both - THEORY
From what we could see on Brees vlogs (until their split) he was never portrayed as anything other than an amazing guy - FACT
He was one of the best things about her channel - OPINION

So our statements aren't misrepresented or biased at all. We're making these based off what we've been privy to via her vlogs and their social media accounts.

A Glass Half Empty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by A Glass Half Empty »

moonlightpixie wrote:Some people here act and talk like the know Chance personally,so i think that they are biased. I could be wrong but some of you always mention how much of a good person Chance is,even though we can't really know his true personality via some videos that were made by Bree in the past. Chance isnt a youtuber,we never saw his true self,so we can't really say if he's a good person or not.
Correct me if I'm wrong but noone on here has ever claimed to know him personally? But I think you're on to something and Chance should totes start his own channel :tu:
B1TCH W1TCH wrote: Based solely on what we ALL can see:

He's been in a relationship way longer then Bree made her shit with Shane work - FACT
He does appear to have two girls in his life which could suggest he's with both - THEORY
From what we could see on Brees vlogs (until their split) he was never portrayed as anything other than an amazing guy - FACT
He was one of the best things about her channel - OPINION
Thanks for spelling it out for some of the kids who are obviously in the back :tu:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I was just stating an opinion,I'm not the one who constantly says here how nice Chance is,and that he is a good catch. Maybe we should make a separate thread for Chance and rave or praise him,cause this is Bree's trash thread and since they aren't together anymore,we don't have to mention any of her past relationships constantly here.Lastly,if some of you can't have a conversation without being ironic and get triggered when someone has a different opinion than you,that shows that i'm not the ''only kid in the back''here.

A Glass Half Empty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by A Glass Half Empty »

Shes the one that publicized her relationships. Also talking about them is > IN MY OPINION < valid contributions to this GOSSIP thread. Hopefully people bring them up for years to come lmbo :rofl:

dEVIL DIVA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dEVIL DIVA »

I'm sure it pisses her off every time she gets on here and sees Chances and Shanes names even mentioned which makes me smile every time :D It's not our fault she's an unlovable bitch.

Aditattude
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aditattude »

Did she vote in the mid-terms?

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Her newest post on IG abt her upcoming video is such a joke. “The video EVERYONES been asking for... how I got my hair this long”. Lololol Word of advice: if ur going to do a hair video u maybe shld make the lead up posts look a little more appealing instead of just showing u sitting back in a huge ass hoodie w long stringy, unkept hair. This girl always looks SO sloppy and dirty. U wld think she wld have to the common sent to at least put a little more effort into her hair for a post announcing a HAIR video ImageImageImage:roll:

Harlequin_Me
Learner
Learner

Post by Harlequin_Me »

How are we biased exactly? We have access to all the same things you do so I'm confused. Do you have insight on him that none of us are aware of or something?

We saw enough to make an 'educated guess' on who he is as a person and thats all any of us ever do when we talk about him. Same goes for talking about Shane. And same goes for trashing Bree for that matter. All of us can only see what they want us to see.

dEVIL DIVA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dEVIL DIVA »

This stupid bitch :rofl: Nobody cares about watching her midget ass fidget around putting up x-mas decorations! December used to be the time of year everyone got so hyped about her channel but now its one of the most boring seasons! With the exception of her Halloween looks her x-mas vlog and the what she got for x-mas vids were the highlight of the year when it came to ANY of her uploads! The last two years have been complete busts!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

lmaooo :rofl:

Precious_Pieces_Lost
Learner
Learner

Post by Precious_Pieces_Lost »

Her christmas vids are just so bland now. The last few years have been completely pointless vlogs showcasing how sad her little life really is overall.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Precious_Pieces_Lost wrote:Her christmas vids are just so bland now. The last few years have been completely pointless vlogs showcasing how sad her little life really is overall.
I haven’t watched her recent vlog she just uploaded but one thing that really irks me is she is always trying to take these really sultry sexy selfies posing like she’s hot shit. She must really be full of herself. If not she sure does portray herself in that way.

Also she posted an IG story the other day after having her wisdom teeth removed.. an actual pic of the fucking BLOODY TEETH on the dentists tray!!! WTF :barf: no one wants to see that goddamn shit. Ppl over share way too much these days. She seems like such a try-hard too.

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

She borrowed Shane’s Jeep in her new vlog :roll: and then moaned about people criticising her for still being friends with him at the Halloween party. “We are just friends”.
Yeah right, especially after you made a big deal about not needing him in your life. Sure. :rofl:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Cheesy_Peas wrote:She borrowed Shane’s Jeep in her new vlog :roll: and then moaned about people criticising her for still being friends with him at the Halloween party. “We are just friends”.
Yeah right, especially after you made a big deal about not needing him in your life. Sure. :rofl:
I LOL at that part myself then was like :roll: Image. Who does she think she’s fooling? That tired excuse of “We’re not together but we are still friends” just means we’re still fucking when the mood hits but not actual bf/gf. Lolz.

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Cheesy_Peas wrote:She borrowed Shane’s Jeep in her new vlog :roll: and then moaned about people criticising her for still being friends with him at the Halloween party. “We are just friends”.
I LOL at that part myself then was like :roll: Image. Who does she think she’s fooling? That tired excuse of “We’re not together but we are still friends” just means we’re still fucking when the mood hits but not actual bf/gf. Lolz.
Her whole thing with Shane is just a disgusting example of how broken she actually is :? The kid cheated on her and wasn't even discrete about it. Then he basically demanded sex from her right after her dad died and she called him a pig and pulled the whole "men suck" card in a very public twitter post. Now they're "just friends" lol! Good choice in "friends" there hon :tu: Those are deff the type of people one should aspire to hang out with :roll: I wonder if she had to suck him off before or after borrowing his Jeep smh

Return to “A-E”