Elle S

Girlthatwearsglasses
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle S

Post by Girlthatwearsglasses »

litnerd wrote:Someone needs to confiscate her wigs.
I have known about her for a while but never have figured out why she wears all the wigs. I guess it is just for fun but I just never get into that look, I am more of a natural look girl so I never really watched her channel. I tried recently and I just cannot stand her personality. I don’t want to be mean but she comes off as condescending and pretentious. Like she is cooler than everyone else, but I would never think of her as a cool girl?? I am much older and was in high school in the mid 90’s and can honestly say I was like that, nerdy artsy misunderstood girl who thinks she is so much better because I read books or something but now that I am almost 40 I just see how embarrassing that personality trait is and just cannot watch her

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

I believe she started wearing the wigs because of scalp dermatitis / scalp psoriasis <sp>??

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

She started wearing the wigs because a wig company offered to send them to her in exchange for promotion. Then she decided she wanted to keep wearing them because she's sensitive about her hair.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Girlthatwearsglasses wrote:
litnerd wrote:Someone needs to confiscate her wigs.
I have known about her for a while but never have figured out why she wears all the wigs. I guess it is just for fun but I just never get into that look, I am more of a natural look girl so I never really watched her channel. I tried recently and I just cannot stand her personality. I don’t want to be mean but she comes off as condescending and pretentious. Like she is cooler than everyone else, but I would never think of her as a cool girl?? I am much older and was in high school in the mid 90’s and can honestly say I was like that, nerdy artsy misunderstood girl who thinks she is so much better because I read books or something but now that I am almost 40 I just see how embarrassing that personality trait is and just cannot watch her
Yeah, I don't even really think she realises it but she comes off as bitter and like she's above it all. It is definitely one thing that bothers me is because she doesn't have an approachable personality.
Blending is my cardio.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Elle basically called us out in her Spilling the Tea tag video. "trolls" and "lowest of the low"....and defended her screenshotting and posting critical comments

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Elle S

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

litnerd wrote:Elle basically called us out in her Spilling the Tea tag video. "trolls" and "lowest of the low"....and defended her screenshotting and posting critical comments
Ha! We all know I was the only person who pointed that out in any medium. Hi Elle!! ImageImageImage

Does she not realize how hypocritical it is for her to call us “the lowest of the low” for calling her out on her bullshit and then putting people on blast on her Insta like that? The lack of self awareness in this special snowflake clique is outta hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
litnerd wrote:Elle basically called us out in her Spilling the Tea tag video. "trolls" and "lowest of the low"....and defended her screenshotting and posting critical comments
Ha! We all know I was the only person who pointed that out in any medium. Hi Elle!!

Does she not realize how hypocritical it is for her to call us “the lowest of the low” for calling her out on her bullshit and then putting people on blast on her Insta like that? The lack of self awareness in this special snowflake clique is outta hand

Oh that is so disappointing. I really don’t understand why so many YouTuber think so negatively about GG. Every thread I’ve been a part of has been pretty damn respectful. The only exception is maybe Chia but she has been the most negative, contradictory, and rude content creator I have ever seen.

I’m really disappointed in Elle now. This thread is so nice too.
I’m the worst of the worst

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Okay I just watched it. She looks really good, but that tag. What a negative video! Of course Liv started it :roll: she’s such a nasty person.

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

claradion wrote:Okay I just watched it. She looks really good, but that tag. What a negative video! Of course Liv started it :roll: she’s such a nasty person.
Ugh I hate that so many people I watch are 'friends' with Liv.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Ihatewatch89 wrote:
claradion wrote:Okay I just watched it. She looks really good, but that tag. What a negative video! Of course Liv started it :roll: she’s such a nasty person.
Same and the thing is I feel like Liv rubs off on people. Like a lot of the people I watch I enjoyed way more before they became friends with her, they change after meeting her
Blending is my cardio.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Ihatewatch89 wrote:
it’s the same with me and it makes me distrust them a little.

Of course a lot of them are young kids and they probably look to her because she’s older, and doing what they want to be doing, making videos and having some kind of following. They probably see her friendship in a different light than we do as objective viewers

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Another day, another call out from Elle, this time on Twitter. Someone "sent her a screenshot" of a comment here. Riiiiggghhhhttt.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Seriously she needs to get over it :roll: people here aren't even shit talking her
Blending is my cardio.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

litnerd wrote:Another day, another call out from Elle, this time on Twitter. Someone "sent her a screenshot" of a comment here. Riiiiggghhhhttt.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
What comment was even bad?

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

makeupmenace wrote:Seriously she needs to get over it :roll: people here aren't even shit talking her
But somehow we’re “the lowest of the low”

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

litnerd wrote:She is way too sensitive. I've noticed that she pointedly calls out even constructive criticism on her videos with a "just tell me..." but girlfriend has meltdowns on Twitter and IG all the time when she feels slighted.
Haha and here we go. My god this thread is so polite

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

She is *so* hypersensitive to comments and criticism. She has had meltdowns on Twitter and IG over constructive criticism. No way am I approaching her directly and facing that.

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

Guess whose tweets are now set to protected :roll:
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lol she acts like she is the world’s number one authority on colorful makeup and every look she’s ever done is amazing? Um not even close lol

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

claradion wrote:
litnerd wrote:She is way too sensitive. I've noticed that she pointedly calls out even constructive criticism on her videos with a "just tell me..." but girlfriend has meltdowns on Twitter and IG all the time when she feels slighted.
Haha and here we go. My god this thread is so polite
Did anyone on here even say that? :| Pretty sure people have been complimenting her makeup but ok
Blending is my cardio.

Return to “A-E”