Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bore.

Gem_woody
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bro-gan Record - Bawling, Binge Eating, Barely Washed Bo

Post by Gem_woody »

Slimming world is a load of crap and just a money making scheme (sorry if any of you think it's good). She won't lose weight, she'd do better getting her PT to draw her up a clean meal plan with NO snacks to go along with a regular exercise plan.

rosemariesue21
Informer
Informer

Post by rosemariesue21 »

Her life is so amazing yet she is clinically obese and crying because she can't exercise once a week while following a healthy balanced diet, surley she can't see all the positives of exercise outweight her negatives it's not like she is pushed for time ! The only reason she is doing SW is because the doctor prescribed it they probably wouldn't do any other treatment until she follows the SW plan

1rltroll
Learner
Learner

Post by 1rltroll »

Gem_woody wrote:Slimming world is a load of crap and just a money making scheme (sorry if any of you think it's good). She won't lose weight, she'd do better getting her PT to draw her up a clean meal plan with NO snacks to go along with a regular exercise plan.
I don’t think it’s fair to say it’s a load of crap. Half my family have had amazing results and have kept 95% of the weight off. I too have lost 2 stone and have kept it off! It works! No it’s not for everyone of course.

Anyway, did anyone notice how many little digs she had at Benji for his mess? Trouble brewing!

703ninjaginger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 703ninjaginger »

sorry but surley following a healthy balanced diet would be better then the processed rubbish on SW, even beans which she keeps having the tomato sauce is full of rubbish (salt and sugar) you would be better draining all the sauce off or making homemade beans from kidney/butter/cannelini beans it would be more nutritious, full of micros

Plus how can one person be so lazy, buying SW ready meals just paying in to the money making scam, why can she not grill some lean meat/boil lentils/beans or steam fish with salad and vegetables, this would all be so much better for her especially with her tummy issues wouldnt she be better eliminating dairy and Gluten or at least try

1rltroll
Learner
Learner

Post by 1rltroll »

Yeah i’m not saying SW is perfect, I never buy the SW meals or sauces or soups and make my own but if people at an obese BMI need to drop weight it will help.

Irregardless, it’s just refreshing to see her making an actual change!

Dancerxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dancerxoxo »

Another health rant ... The part about the stomach problems had me absolutely FUMING. "I've kept it quiet and I don't reaaaallllly want to find out what's wrong because I don't want to change my lifestyle"...

NUMBER ONE: If you were having REAL stomach issues, you'd be doing everything in your power to make them go away, and not eat the shit that causes them. Nobody's body is supposed to cope with that much dairy.

NUMBER TWO: These types of problems take over every aspect of people's lives, you wouldn't be able to keep it quiet if you were really suffering.

NUMBER THREE: The shit she's been eating lately leaves it blatantly obvious what's causing her 'problems'.

I have suffered for YEARS with gastritis, oesophagitis, overproduction of stomach acid, IBS and a lax cardia, I went through absolute hell trying to get diagnosed. A whole year of nagging the doctors, they eventually allowed me an endoscopy. I cut out sooooo many foods because they gave me awful symptoms. REAL SYMPTOMS.

You're not ill Brogan, stop trying to feed off of real illnesses for attention.

PS - The pill thing.... If she had real migraines, no way would any doctor give her the combined pill. Progesterone only pills for migraine sufferers otherwise they can cause blood clots. Any real migraine sufferer would know this.

Bullshit Brogan.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Dancerxoxo wrote:Another health rant ... The part about the stomach problems had me absolutely FUMING. "I've kept it quiet and I don't reaaaallllly want to find out what's wrong because I don't want to change my lifestyle"...

NUMBER ONE: If you were having REAL stomach issues, you'd be doing everything in your power to make them go away, and not eat the shit that causes them. Nobody's body is supposed to cope with that much dairy.

NUMBER TWO: These types of problems take over every aspect of people's lives, you wouldn't be able to keep it quiet if you were really suffering.

NUMBER THREE: The shit she's been eating lately leaves it blatantly obvious what's causing her 'problems'.

I have suffered for YEARS with gastritis, oesophagitis, overproduction of stomach acid, IBS and a lax cardia, I went through absolute hell trying to get diagnosed. A whole year of nagging the doctors, they eventually allowed me an endoscopy. I cut out sooooo many foods because they gave me awful symptoms. REAL SYMPTOMS.

You're not ill Brogan, stop trying to feed off of real illnesses for attention.

PS - The pill thing.... If she had real migraines, no way would any doctor give her the combined pill. Progesterone only pills for migraine sufferers otherwise they can cause blood clots. Any real migraine sufferer would know this.

Bullshit Brogan.
Of course she is ill, she eats terribly and doesn’t move. She’s probably pumping and pooing constantly.

k__dogg
Talker
Talker

Post by k__dogg »

A bit off topic so I apologise;

Rosijaypierce has uploaded a weekly vlog. She and Brogan used to speak (surprise, surprise!) And it's rumoured Brogan was bitch when they met and they stopped speaking. Rosi seems so genuine ALL THE TIME and has her shit together. She has a full time job managing an aesthetic clinic, is a proper fitness freak, has a little boy and a relationship.

The reason I bring her up is because she has 74k subscribers and decided to stop making weekly vlogs to concentrate on life because YouTube wasn't the be all and end all. Brogan must be livid, i hope she watches Rosi's vlog...she'll properly realise how much of a shitshow her life is.

crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Post by crazycatgal »

k__dogg wrote:A bit off topic so I apologise;

Rosijaypierce has uploaded a weekly vlog. She and Brogan used to speak (surprise, surprise!) And it's rumoured Brogan was bitch when they met and they stopped speaking. Rosi seems so genuine ALL THE TIME and has her shit together. She has a full time job managing an aesthetic clinic, is a proper fitness freak, has a little boy and a relationship.

The reason I bring her up is because she has 74k subscribers and decided to stop making weekly vlogs to concentrate on life because YouTube wasn't the be all and end all. Brogan must be livid, i hope she watches Rosi's vlog...she'll properly realise how much of a shitshow her life is.
I do like Rosi and thinks she’s a genuine person but she manages the clinic that her mum owns. She’s obviously had help to get where she is.

I’m sure the only reason that Brogan doesn’t work for her mum is because they would end up not speaking again if they had to work in close proximity.

rainbowGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by rainbowGirl »

Jesus!!!! She’s so negative already?! Most people are sooo motivated when they start. She said before she even went to the meeting “I’m not going to be on plan all the time” if you don’t want to lose weight, DONT!! Grrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rainbowGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by rainbowGirl »

So her stomach problems are bloating? Christ. She’s begging for one of those tests that Gabby had done. Stop eating shit then brogan it’s not hard! She’s stopped personal training I give up with this girl I do it’s pathetic

Dancerxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dancerxoxo »

k__dogg wrote:A bit off topic so I apologise;

Rosi gained 5k subscribers even from not vlogging for 5-6 months. Kick in the teeth for Brogan!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

You know you need to get your shot together when your Dr refers you for NHS funded slimming plan because you're classed as obese.

Brogan seriously - you can't say you're serious in thinking you would have lost weight in the last 4 months!
I don't watch anyone else (or know anyone IRL) who eats that much packaged food, food out, takeaways, drinks that much, and buys that many treats in every shop!

We can all see it's blatantly obvious why you're gaining weight - the simple thing is you're stuffing way more calories into your face than your body needs.

Her attitude towards SW before even starting it is awful, and she's almost set to fail at it with that attitude.

The thing her Dr "allegedly" told her when she went back for answers on why she's had stomach problems, sounds SOOO ODD?

I've had stomach issues for over a decade and have had my entire large colon surgically removed in emergency surgery and subsequent 4 more surgeries, with stomas, etc well a lot of gastrointestinal issues- and NEVER have I come across a person who was recommended to drink probiotic drinks for 2 weeks to sort it out! That sounds like the biggest fob off I've heard in a long time.

She needs to cut out the excess fat and sugars and she could do a food intolerance test if she wanted- I'm guessing that's what she wanted the Dr to do as Gabbie has had that done - and can now just about only eat meat and air

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

brogan is no longer enjoying you tube today was obvious stop being someone your not and making everything up to make videos take 6 months off, video disney world and come back and upload it after sorting yourself out and when i say take 6 months off i mean from everything no insta stories no twitter etc you listened to me about not mentioning gary or megan so do it in next weeks vlog before you have a meltdown on the internet

And if your really that sick in the stomach you wouldn't take all that wine.junk food so stop bullshitting over serous issues :x

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

MoanyMinnie wrote:You know you need to get your shot together when your Dr refers you for NHS funded slimming plan because you're classed as obese.

Brogan seriously - you can't say you're serious in thinking you would have lost weight in the last 4 months!
I don't watch anyone else (or know anyone IRL) who eats that much packaged food, food out, takeaways, drinks that much, and buys that many treats in every shop!

We can all see it's blatantly obvious why you're gaining weight - the simple thing is you're stuffing way more calories into your face than your body needs.

Her attitude towards SW before even starting it is awful, and she's almost set to fail at it with that attitude.

The thing her Dr "allegedly" told her when she went back for answers on why she's had stomach problems, sounds SOOO ODD?

I've had stomach issues for over a decade and have had my entire large colon surgically removed in emergency surgery and subsequent 4 more surgeries, with stomas, etc well a lot of gastrointestinal issues- and NEVER have I come across a person who was recommended to drink probiotic drinks for 2 weeks to sort it out! That sounds like the biggest fob off I've heard in a long time.

She needs to cut out the excess fat and sugars and she could do a food intolerance test if she wanted- I'm guessing that's what she wanted the Dr to do as Gabbie has had that done - and can now just about only eat meat and air

Yeah I was just coming here to say that I've had gastro issues for years and have never once been told to drink and actimel for it :rofl:. In fact, no normal doctor would advise anyone to drink a DAIRY drink to help with gastro issues. (not a vegan, just someone who knows that it's common knowledge that dairy causes issues)

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

i looked it up it says heavy drinking can cause this :?

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

New vlog

- Her doctor has offered her free slimming world as her BMI is over 30 and she's "struggling with weight and I don't know why I've gained the weight" --- WE SEE WHAT YOU EAT. DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAVE GAINED WEIGHT.

- Btw having a BMI of over 30 means your obese.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

1rltroll wrote:Yeah i’m not saying SW is perfect, I never buy the SW meals or sauces or soups and make my own but if people at an obese BMI need to drop weight it will help.

Irregardless, it’s just refreshing to see her making an actual change!
Because it's FREE

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

She's so unlikable in her new vlog

Cries in car because she's fat
Then says " The minute I cry I become vulnerable and people latch on that and use it to upset me further. But quite frankly my life is amazing"

OK QUEEN OF YOUTUBE

Dancerxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dancerxoxo »

maccalacca wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:You know you need to get your shot together when your Dr refers you for NHS funded slimming plan because you're classed as obese.

Yeah I was just coming here to say that I've had gastro issues for years and have never once been told to drink and actimel for it :rofl:. In fact, no normal doctor would advise anyone to drink a DAIRY drink to help with gastro issues. (not a vegan, just someone who knows that it's common knowledge that dairy causes issues)
Right?! GPs have no power to put patients on a diet plan anyway, they must refer you to a nutritionist which is what I had to do. Dairy is the number one suspect with stomach issues, its the first thing doctors ask about or advice you to monitor. Especially as her main symptom is bloating, either her doctor is shite, or they could see past her bullshit, or she's making it all up for attention.

Return to “Brogan Tate”