Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Angelica Nyqvist

Post by peachiez »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:22 pm
peachiez wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 pm
Birds of a feather flock together. I think Hannah hanging out with Angelica shows, truly, what kind of person she is.
I think you may be right.
It irks me knowing that Hannah's willing to parade Angelica on her channel. Friends or not, Angelica's videos don't match what Hannah's are supposed to be at all. (I use the word 'supposed' very loosely as we know what's happening to Hannah's channel.) It just seems like a massive backtrack on Hannah's channel to go about praising no-buys/questioning consumerism only to have freaking Angelica on her channel. I hope Hannah's viewers see through it and question it.Though I doubt they will.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

peachiez wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:26 pm
WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:22 pm
peachiez wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 pm
Birds of a feather flock together. I think Hannah hanging out with Angelica shows, truly, what kind of person she is.
I think you may be right.
It irks me knowing that Hannah's willing to parade Angelica on her channel. Friends or not, Angelica's videos don't match what Hannah's are supposed to be at all. (I use the word 'supposed' very loosely as we know what's happening to Hannah's channel.) It just seems like a massive backtrack on Hannah's channel to go about praising no-buys/questioning consumerism only to have freaking Angelica on her channel. I hope Hannah's viewers see through it and question it.Though I doubt they will.
Exactly. Their channel aims are (well, were) completely at odds with each other. No matter how much Angelica lies about her no buy etc. We all see through her and though Hannah's channel 'ethos' may now largely be redundant I believe her when she says she is honest about her budget etc. But I also refuse to believe she doesn't have the same thoughts WE HAVE about Angelica's consumerism. So yes, enjoy a visit from your friend indeed but don't parade her around on your channel. (Angelica will frigging LOVE the exposure to a whole load of 'socially conscious' people she can dupe into thinking she has similar aims). But she is definitely gonna bring her on her channel 😣
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

Angelica Jansson from the project "Glamour of Sweden" with Bingo Rimér in USA:

https://minfil.com/O6w766v8n7/angelicajansson_jpg

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

^^^ She's already shown this exact picture in a video. Complete with background story... :?: :?:

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ Oh in that vid where she draws attention to it by saying "I'm a meme" or something in a blatant attempt to control the narrative around these old photos...... 😆 i remember that video. It was just before I unsubbed so didn't watch it but it made me 🙄🙄🙄
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

WORDSALAD wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:07 am
^^^ Oh in that vid where she draws attention to it by saying "I'm a meme" or something in a blatant attempt to control the narrative around these old photos...... 😆 i remember that video. It was just before I unsubbed so didn't watch it but it made me 🙄🙄🙄
Yup. I thought same about her 'damage limitation' and chuckled a-plenty. I think anyone who's been on a crappy reality show has that moment when they think 'Shit. Wish I hadn't...' (unless they become really famous, snd even then it's still a bit cringe).
Apparently that was taken at silly o clock in the AM too. Oh the glamour! Tbh, that photo is the LEAST cheesy compared to others I've seen of her - the poster for the horror flick she was in was.... :|

Kunty_Brewster
Learner
Learner

Post by Kunty_Brewster »

I’m on her latest Vlog where she visits her old school chums and drinks boxed wine (sounds fun,but nope). I can’t wait for you guys to see it. Her clothes are interesting...

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

This is her using a gifted/PR palette from Lethal Cosmetics....

(and honestly she is the hardest person to take screengrabs from- every other angle she's pulling some sort of ridiculous face)

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

That looks a mess on camera. God only knows what she looks like irl

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

hcburbs wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:52 am

(and honestly she is the hardest person to take screengrabs from- every other angle she's pulling some sort of ridiculous face)
She really knows how to kill your drive to ever be creative with makeup again. At least Paulina Beauty has a nice personality.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

hcburbs wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:52 am

Lethal Cosmetics is an amazing brand (I own some of their shadows and can vouch for them) but she looks like a deranged flamingo here. Hot tropical mess. Seriously, she can make any brand look terrible with some of these supposedly avant-garde looks that she does, and pairing them with the granny curtains she calls clothes does her no favors. If you want to see much better Lethal reviews and looks, watch Theresa is Dead.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^They look really great (and up my grungey alley) but I've only ever seen the circlejerk crew/people with PR review them so haven't really trusted people's videos. Thanks for the endorsement I think I will check them put now (I do trust Theresa actually too)

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

Why does she think these fugly thumbnails are a good idea? Eerything is just messed up in this particular one. It bothers me because she's pretty and she could make some classy, nice thumbnails but she keeps coming up with this. She pretty much looks like Michael Jackson with blue eyeshadow here.Image

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ I think she does it on purpose to be 'sassy' for several reason. A) people like us criticise and she wants to defy us 😀 b) she's "not like other girls" who try to be pretty in their thumbnails c) she's "not like other girls" who wear makeup to be pretty d) she's "not like other girls".

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

WORDSALAD wrote:^^^ I think she does it on purpose to be 'sassy' for several reason. A) people like us criticise and she wants to defy us Image b) she's "not like other girls" who try to be pretty in their thumbnails c) she's "not like other girls" who wear makeup to be pretty d) she's "not like other girls".
Yeah she's not like other girls, she's like Michael Jackson Image
I've never seen someone who wishes to look so unflattering in every thumbnail the way she does. And it's not only her expression, it's all the makeup in the background and the people and the colours, it's all way too much.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ 80s thumbnails! Definitely!! I think she does it to catch people's eye on their feeds, which isn't a bad tactic honestly. Just feels like your eyes are being injured when you scroll past them too slowly 😂

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Why is nobody discussing the fact that she got a pat McGraw palette from (hanna?). I think that is so excessive. Why??? Why would she do that? And why did Angelica not buy her something nice?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

lillemy01 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:56 pm
Why is nobody discussing the fact that she got a pat McGraw palette from (hanna?). I think that is so excessive. Why??? Why would she do that? And why did Angelica not buy her something nice?
Probably because none of us actually watch her videos any more 😆

But yeah what? Hannah actually BUYS something, and for someone else?! WTF.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

^^^ I think Karen Harris bought her the Pat McGrath, no?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 am
^^^ I think Karen Harris bought her the Pat McGrath, no?
That makes way more sense.

Return to “A-E”