Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo

Post by GossipGirl991 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:24 pm
What is wrong with her face omg
She’s so wrinkly, except for her under eyes and that’s because she has filler :rofl:

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Why does everyone compare her to the Murillo twins? They are just south sacramento hoodrats with a camera. I swear hoodrats link up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

Yeah that house is in Stockton, i know because i toured it as I am looking into homes... I have a theory. I think that Caan person is either Blanca herself or she’s legit afraid of what this person knows. Why doesn’t she delete the comments this person posts? Why doesn’t that person actually say what they wanna day? And oddly enough why are they both online at the same time all the time? Either that person is her herself or she/he is really devoted to this topic lol i wish they could get in here to clarify. it’s fishy to me. I also am unsure about the whole Benny situation. I’m sometimes I think they’re all in on it to keep people wondering and watching their channels, other times I think blanca probably got bothered that 1. He did not want her niece Ivette lmao and 2 that he wasn’t at the gender reveal along with Ulysses brother because they went to Rosarito.

xxLOLxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxLOLxx »

V O L U M E wrote:Why does everyone compare her to the Murillo twins? They are just south sacramento hoodrats with a camera. I swear hoodrats link up.

ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Image I was was watching Beautyybird’s vlog and this comment reminded me of EvetteImage

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

verarosee643 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:28 pm
Yeah that house is in Stockton, i know because i toured it as I am looking into homes... I have a theory. I think that Caan person is either Blanca herself or she’s legit afraid of what this person knows. Why doesn’t she delete the comments this person posts? Why doesn’t that person actually say what they wanna day? And oddly enough why are they both online at the same time all the time? Either that person is her herself or she/he is really devoted to this topic lol i wish they could get in here to clarify. it’s fishy to me. I also am unsure about the whole Benny situation. I’m sometimes I think they’re all in on it to keep people wondering and watching their channels, other times I think blanca probably got bothered that 1. He did not want her niece Ivette lmao and 2 that he wasn’t at the gender reveal along with Ulysses brother because they went to Rosarito.
Yeah unfortunately there’s something weird going on there, and I’m sad cause I wanted the tea and I wanted her fans to see the real her. I don’t think it’s blanca because if it was she would want attention and she would get her fans to attack the fake profile and stick up for her. The fact that she’s ignoring makes me think it’s not her. Maybe that person is an acquaintance and doesn’t like blanca, she did say she banked with her. But if you have something real just come out and show all her fans. Her lying about still being in Stockton is fake but it’s not THAT big of a deal if people were showing up at her old house and she has two babies now so I kind of get it. Just being so specific about the 20 minutes away thing was dumb, she should’ve just said we moved with no other details. I found the house on Zillow too with the clues given here lol.

Blanca isn’t smart enough to work with Benny for views, I bet it’s a combination of your two scenarios together is why she doesn’t like him anymore.

Post by Guest »

She's been M.I.A all day. She's gonna come up with an excuse that she didn't feel good to hide the fact that she didn't want to go to Arizona with the Aguilar's, just not to bump into any of the rest of the youtubers going. Just how she didn't go to Yasmin's gender reveal (although yes Max was ill, understandable). I believe she's salty of the bond Benny has with the Us Always & now even more since he's been chosen as the godfather. Why is she always taking Max to her mom's, why can't she alternate with Ulyses. I seen it bothered him that he was going to take him to his mother's and she had a day planned but she wanted to pick him up just like an hour of him being there.

Post by Guest »

Ra_59dena wrote:She's been M.I.A all day. She's gonna come up with an excuse that she didn't feel good to hide the fact that she didn't want to go to Arizona with the Aguilar's, just not to bump into any of the rest of the youtubers going. Just how she didn't go to Yasmin's gender reveal (although yes Max was ill, understandable). I believe she's salty of the bond Benny has with the Us Always & now even more since he's been chosen as the godfather. Why is she always taking Max to her mom's, why can't she alternate with Ulyses. I seen it bothered him that he was going to take him to his mother's and she had a day planned but she wanted to pick him up just like an hour of him being there.
i think she was bullshitting to be honest.
she went into a lot of detail on twitter and thats what liars usually do. how she kept updating twitter like “doctor gave me the ok but i’m going to sleep and then see how i feel” because she felt like if she told her “friend” that she couldn’t go.. it would look like an excuse and to her putting all her business on twitter makes it real. that’s her logic. even if she is sick though.. her and that baby are always sick. for a girl who doesn’t do shit and a baby always watched by only his grandma how does that make sense? i would feel like a shit mother if i was her but she thinks she’s the best mom in stockton.

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Post by megustaelchisme »

verarosee643 wrote:

i actually message that caan person and told them i would make them an account here, which i did, sent them the info but they said they would log on after work... haven't seen them 🤔 I'll post a screenshot in a sec

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Ra_59dena wrote: She's been M.I.A all day. She's gonna come up with an excuse that she didn't feel good to hide the fact that she didn't want to go to Arizona with the Aguilar's, just not to bump into any of the rest of the youtubers going. Just how she didn't go to Yasmin's gender reveal (although yes Max was ill, understandable). I believe she's salty of the bond Benny has with the Us Always & now even more since he's been chosen as the godfather. Why is she always taking Max to her mom's, why can't she alternate with Ulyses. I seen it bothered him that he was going to take him to his mother's and she had a day planned but she wanted to pick him up just like an hour of him being there.

She is always coming up with an excuse to go to other influencer's events... i honestly don't believe her that she wasn't feeling good. I think they (ivette and her) just didn't want to go because they didn't find an outfit, that's what they had said on their latest vlog.

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

megustaelchisme wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:07 pm
verarosee643 wrote:

i actually messaged that caan person and told them i would make them an account here, which i did, sent them the info but they said they would log on after work... haven't seen them 🤔 I'll post a screenshot in a sec
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Post by _makeuplovesme »

I really don't know how she wants to reach 1M if she's never going to events, never interacts with others influencers LOL also, did anyone else saw her snap where she said that her mom has been in her house every day fixing her garden well no wonder she hasn't dropped off max at her mom's! Her mom is at hers LMAO also what has been up with her face lately? I've finally noticed how bad her genes are, her niece too! there's something about her face and the way she talks that bugs me so much!

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

megustaelchisme wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:55 pm
megustaelchisme wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:07 pm
verarosee643 wrote:

i actually messaged that caan person and told them i would make them an account here, which i did, sent them the info but they said they would log on after work... haven't seen them 🤔 I'll post a screenshot in a sec
Wow, thanks for trying anyway, maybe they just don’t want to after all 😑

hmm2122
Learner
Learner

Post by hmm2122 »

On her nieces IG live today she said Blanca is going to Ulyses family relative house for a baby shower or something like that. So it seems like she was too lazy to go to Arizona. If she was so "sick" or "unwell" to go how was she able to go to her husbands relative house :roll: she should hav stayed home and rested.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

My theory is that there could be drama between her and Benny and maybe even Us Always. She was able to travel all the way to Hawaii and back without any problems and won't attend events that are much closer?? Doesn't make sense. I think she really can if she wanted to but she just doesn't want to for whatever reason. Like someone mentioned on twitter after she posted that she just felt like staying home instead of going, they posted that she should try her best to be there for her friends just as they have supported her. I tried looking for that response but it must have been deleted. If she is going to take care of herself and claim that's why she is not risking traveling, then it should apply to everything, not just the events that happen to be about her friends... all too suspicious to be believable

Post by Guest »

If she gonna lie, then at least let your niece in on it. I didn't watch the first part of the live, but they just kept asking why they didn't go & she'd just ignore. She pinned a comment that was it, that they didn't go. How about when they go get something to eat and sends Ivette to go get it instead of both getting off. I know she's on her payroll but come on now, she can walk her food it ain't that heavy. She's just rude and wants to hide it by trying to be funny with her fake azz laugh (anyone noticed it before)no one laughs like that. Also she addressed about how she always needs people to be around her cuz she can go into a dark phase. There you go, she can't be alone she depends on other people for her happiness, she needs to be alone so she can mature mentally and not depend on others. I mean thank God she has people she can go, but she's trying to promote herself "Señora Life" "Wifey"🙄. If she is beefing with Benny time will tell, and it will slip eventually. For as much as everyone hypes her up, I would think she's already in the mil subs. But she's only 600+k and 300+k on her channels. Someone mentioned about her not going to the beauty events, but I think that's because she has to go alone or sometimes with a +1 and I've never seen her at any event only FN. Yasmin believes that only certain influencers get invited to certain beauty events depending I'm guessing who you are. I don't who else thinks about all that makeup they have stored away. Why can't she do give aways, did you guys see that whole dresser full of lashes 🤦‍♀️. All those lipsticks & she always wears the same one 🙊. I can go on & on, I'm new on this 😛.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

I don’t know why she has so many subscribers. Why does she have a vlog channel but puts up story times and room tours on her main channel? Her story times are the reason why she has so many subscribers.
Her face looks so bad with the fillers and Botox plus pregnancy weight gain. I don’t know why but I think she breathes from her mouth.
I’m not surprised caan mentioned the cheating rumor because I saw a comment on that on Benny’s channel last year.

Post by Guest »

do yall think she has ever cheated on ulysess? i do. he seems like a good guy but she does not seem like a good girl. she said that in the beginning she even broke up with him because she didn’t know what she wanted.

i think theres a lot of drama in her personal circle but after having to cut off so many people.. maybe it’s you, not them. i think she was wayyy too close to her guy friends. . and i’m not someone who doesn’t believe in guy friends but this girl is married. maybe she got mad because her friends wanted little to do with her when she had a baby. i remember her tweeting something about real friends stick around when you have a kid or some BS. they want fun...not to be daddy daycare!

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

In her most recent GRWM video she said she doesn't consider herself a beauty guru but rather a lifestyle vlogger. Hahahaha more like nobody considers her a beauty guru.

If she wants to gain more followers and become more known she needs to get out there and meet other influencers and go to their events. Even Annette69 was at the XV party of The Aguilars!!

Return to “Evettexo”