Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo

Post by EBDBBNB »

sparkles wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:25 pm
I swear. Why does she ALWAYS focus on the negative comment? She can have a million ppl tell her good things and she will pout all day bc one person said that her life sucks. She needs to suck it up, Especially if she wants to grow into millions subs.

She’s so childish. Why does she care so much that she screenshots and puts it on Twitter. Shouldn’t she be taking care of her son and worrying about her pregnancy or something? It’s funny cause she will vague tweet about something and then get mad when her fangirls guess who she’s talking about. Maybe keep it to yourself then? She’s so damn negative idk how Ulysses puts up with it.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

She’s been constantly tweeting about cutting people off and ending friendships. Ok? The only people you hang out with are your family who could you possibly have left to cut off? Just looking for attention I swear.

Post by Guest »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 am
She’s been constantly tweeting about cutting people off and ending friendships. Ok? The only people you hang out with are your family who could you possibly have left to cut off? Just looking for attention I swear.
i wonder if she’s still friends with benny.
awhile ago she tweeted or retweeted about how people who go to papas & beer are desperate & disgusting. she must be salty benny & ulysses brother oscar went to rosarito instead of her boring ass gender reveal party. i didn't see them interact in anyones vlog from serenity (us always) 1st birthday party.
& speaking of..... i swear these parties are for the adults lmao. sorry but i dont believe in alcohol at a child's party, do that shit on your own time.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

ggg wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote: She’s been constantly tweeting about cutting people off and ending friendships. Ok? The only people you hang out with are your family who could you possibly have left to cut off? Just looking for attention I swear.
awhile ago she tweeted or retweeted about how people who go to papas & beer are desperate & disgusting. she must be salty benny & ulysses brother oscar went to rosarito instead of her boring ass gender reveal party. i didn't see them interact in anyones vlog from serenity (us always) 1st birthday party.
& speaking of..... i swear these parties are for the adults lmao. sorry but i dont believe in alcohol at a child's party, do that shit on your own time.
She’s still following him on insta but you know she’s bitter. Let the men live they’re not your personal assistants/slaves. Lol did you see she posted on Twitter her two IDs and is blaming her “snatched nose” on makeup. Lol I knew she would say something about the nose job. We know that’s not makeup, boo!

Post by Guest »

EBDBBNB wrote:
ggg wrote:
EBDBBNB wrote: She’s been constantly tweeting about cutting people off and ending friendships. Ok? The only people you hang out with are your family who could you possibly have left to cut off? Just looking for attention I swear.
She’s still following him on insta but you know she’s bitter. Let the men live they’re not your personal assistants/slaves. Lol did you see she posted on Twitter her two IDs and is blaming her “snatched nose” on makeup. Lol I knew she would say something about the nose job. We know that’s not makeup, boo!
You were right when you said she looks like a witch. lmao
her nose doesn't even look good OR snatched. but she’s a little idiot girl sooooo whatever.

uhh idk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by uhh idk »

her & Ulysses bought a new house. wonder how it'll go with her mom no longer being down the street.

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthelolzzz »

Oh she’ll probably drag her delirious niece with her and have her do everything! We already know she’s not gonna sacrifice those long nails to take care of that baby.
I noticed in her latest vlog she didn’t even strap him in the car seat herself she had the guy do it. Idk if I would let someone else start my kid in I’m super cautious on car safety.
And also it seems her cousin is usually the life of the party so of course she bought her ticket to Hawaii otherwise they would be bored

Post by Guest »

hereforthelolzzz wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:19 pm
Oh she’ll probably drag her delirious niece with her and have her do everything! We already know she’s not gonna sacrifice those long nails to take care of that baby.
I noticed in her latest vlog she didn’t even strap him in the car seat herself she had the guy do it. Idk if I would let someone else start my kid in I’m super cautious on car safety.
And also it seems her cousin is usually the life of the party so of course she bought her ticket to Hawaii otherwise they would be bored
at least he looked more concerned for that baby than she ever has hahaha. she’s a shit mother. he’s not even a year old and she’s too fucking lazy to make sure he’s properly strapped in before going anywhere. my daughter is 8 and i don’t count on anybody else for her safety. i hope her niece decides to part ways so this bitch can be forced to actually be a mom for once. she needs to enjoy her youth and go have fun with her family members/friends that are childless.

hereforthelolzzz
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthelolzzz »

ggg wrote:
hereforthelolzzz wrote: Oh she’ll probably drag her delirious niece with her and have her do everything! We already know she’s not gonna sacrifice those long nails to take care of that baby.
at least he looked more concerned for that baby than she ever has hahaha. she’s a shit mother. he’s not even a year old and she’s too fucking lazy to make sure he’s properly strapped in before going anywhere. my daughter is 8 and i don’t count on anybody else for her safety. i hope her niece decides to part ways so this bitch can be forced to actually be a mom for once. she needs to enjoy her youth and go have fun with her family members/friends that are childless.

For real! Too caught up on Hawaii trip and buying him shit for it that he won’t even care about since he’s just a baby!!! No time to worry about his safety... vacation is the priority.. smh
I sure hope her cousin parts ways. She should get out in the world and learn some real life skills before she’s 30 with zero experience in anything! I know she said she didn’t like school but wth not many people do and still do it. Or she could learn a trade job idk SOMETHING.
Both of their heads are in the clouds... YouTube can’t sustain them forever and well if that’s their plan ..good luck

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Did Evette go to any kind of school either? Her whole family is just full of stupid women. Her niece should wise up, she doesn’t even have a big channel, if she were to move out on her own I doubt she could pay rent plus all the stuff she shops for. At least Ulysses went to barbering school. As far as their house, Evette better hope and pray youtube keeps working out for her, cause a house is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make in your life. When all these dumbasses with small/medium channels stop getting views cause people are bored and over it, they will have to sell their houses. They better hope Ulysses shop stays popular (if it is?).
She keeps talking on Twitter about being tired. Girl you don’t even know tired yet just wait till number two shows up. I think she is going to STRUGGLE. And it’ll be poor me poor me. Um dumbass you’re the one that got knocked up again so fast. I hope moving away from her mom gives her a serious reality check. What would she do if her mom said, I’m done being a second mom take care of your own kids. She would go crazy.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Oops sorry more to add lol I haven’t been on her stuff or gurugossip for a while. She’s talking about how she can’t wait to hit the gym lol. Yeah right!! With two under two that’s hilarious that she thinks she will have time for that. Even with her babysitters we all know how Miss Lazy Puffy Face is, she will just photoshop instead.
And her Hawaii trip, I can’t believe how they waste money. That baby has no business going to Hawaii, being on a plane and everything is a recipe for getting sick. I get taking a baby to visit family or something but this is just her being selfish. Bringing her cousin is just so they can both get more content and views on their channels.

Post by Guest »

EBDBBNB wrote:Oops sorry more to add lol I haven’t been on her stuff or gurugossip for a while. She’s talking about how she can’t wait to hit the gym lol. Yeah right!! With two under two that’s hilarious that she thinks she will have time for that. Even with her babysitters we all know how Miss Lazy Puffy Face is, she will just photoshop instead.
And her Hawaii trip, I can’t believe how they waste money. That baby has no business going to Hawaii, being on a plane and everything is a recipe for getting sick. I get taking a baby to visit family or something but this is just her being selfish. Bringing her cousin is just so they can both get more content and views on their channels.

wasting money is all evette. did you catch that she paid for everything for that girl she did the astrology video with. flights/hotel. i can’t believe she complains she’s tired. she doesn’t work all day & all she has to do is yell for ivette to get max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Hi new to this site,trying to figure how how to post,but anyway,yes,she’s always saying she’s tired, I get it she’s pregnant so she will be tired. But did you hear Ulysses on last weeks video tell her she sleeps till noon everyday??? She contradicts herself in every video. On the video where she’s complaining about being mommy shamed, she was upset and said she has the baby more than her husband and more than moms who work 9 to 5 (she was mommy shaming working moms there because she said they never have their kids)because she’s with her baby all day long and wakes up early with him and has him all day and does everything for him. But yet on the other video where she’s talking about how happy her husband is to have a girl, she said he does everything for Max. She never catches all her contradictions on her videos it’s embarrassing.So which is it? She always cares for him or her husband does? We know the answer to that !

Post by Guest »

Losangeles24 wrote:Hi new to this site,trying to figure how how to post,but anyway,yes,she’s always saying she’s tired, I get it she’s pregnant so she will be tired. But did you hear Ulysses on last weeks video tell her she sleeps till noon everyday??? She contradicts herself in every video. On the video where she’s complaining about being mommy shamed, she was upset and said she has the baby more than her husband and more than moms who work 9 to 5 (she was mommy shaming working moms there because she said they never have their kids)because she’s with her baby all day long and wakes up early with him and has him all day and does everything for him. But yet on the other video where she’s talking about how happy her husband is to have a girl, she said he does everything for Max. She never catches all her contradictions on her videos it’s embarrassing.So which is it? She always cares for him or her husband does? We know the answer to that !
that proves even more how much of a dumb bitch she is. she wants an award for being with her own fucking baby. of course she’s with him more than a mom who works 9-5, she works from home! maybe if she wasn’t on twitter all hours of the night she could wake up at 7 and start mothering for the day. tons of mom’s wish they could be at home with their babies/small children. i don’t get what she wants from saying stupid shit like that.. i mean she wanted a baby. why have baby number 2 just to complain some more? she isn’t happy being a mom unless it involves shopping for the baby or posing for pictures. her mother babied her throughout her entire life and that’s why she is so fucking useless. i bet she offers her help to wipe her big fake ass too.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:43 am
Hi new to this site,trying to figure how how to post,but anyway,yes,she’s always saying she’s tired, I get it she’s pregnant so she will be tired. But did you hear Ulysses on last weeks video tell her she sleeps till noon everyday??? She contradicts herself in every video. On the video where she’s complaining about being mommy shamed, she was upset and said she has the baby more than her husband and more than moms who work 9 to 5 (she was mommy shaming working moms there because she said they never have their kids)because she’s with her baby all day long and wakes up early with him and has him all day and does everything for him. But yet on the other video where she’s talking about how happy her husband is to have a girl, she said he does everything for Max. She never catches all her contradictions on her videos it’s embarrassing.So which is it? She always cares for him or her husband does? We know the answer to that !
I was SHOCKED to hear she sleeps that late everyday! Like someone else said here they tell on themselves all the time on YouTube and Twitter and snap. Ivette is always snapping being with max and Blanca is nowhere to be found. Blanca is in every vlog dropping max off with her mom or max is just absent. Blanca knows it’s true that she’s a bad mom and that’s always why she’s trying to defend herself all the time. Truth hurts. She really didn’t think this thru having another baby so soon, cause she can have Ivette grab max when he wakes up but she won’t be able to take the little girl too! Her lazy ass is going to struggle hard. She can’t just have a random guy buckle max in and be at the drivers seat, she’s going to have to buckle the baby in too. I really hope the new baby is colicky. Her dumbass needs to learn a lesson.
I seriously think they will lose the house in 5 years. No one will give a shit about her then and she will have to go back to the bank or something idk but it won’t pay as much as she’s making now. She can never hope to make as much as she does now doing anything else, and youtube is so fleeting. Reality check!

Eilatan
Learner
Learner

Post by Eilatan »

I am new to this also and am wondering “Where was Max’s Easter basket or Easter eggs in her “Easter Picture” on IG?? It’s always about her and her look. My opinion-she is too concerned of how tight her clothes are and how to show her long ass nails and belly all squished! So weird. It’s the “image”!!

Eilatan
Learner
Learner

Post by Eilatan »

Wendiii15 wrote:Like when Evette, Ulylsses and her niece went grocery shopping and they started making fun of her on how she looked.

Her Eyebrows and lips take up her whole face lol
Lmao !

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Eilatan wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:03 pm
I am new to this also and am wondering “Where was Max’s Easter basket or Easter eggs in her “Easter Picture” on IG?? It’s always about her and her look. My opinion-she is too concerned of how tight her clothes are and how to show her long ass nails and belly all squished! So weird. It’s the “image”!!

I agree,always about her. She wants Max in pics only to get clothes or Nike deals. She will post a tweet about this saying she didn’t buy him Easter stuff because he’s too young to understand
that’s alwsys her excuse.

Eilatan
Learner
Learner

Post by Eilatan »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Eilatan wrote:

I agree,always about her. She wants Max in pics only to get clothes or Nike deals. She will post a tweet about this saying she didn’t buy him Easter stuff because he’s too young to understand
that’s alwsys her excuse.
Exactly! It’s so disgusting! I came across the pic and was like ok! Fake as f! And I bet she had to take 100 pics before she decided which one got everything the nails the stomach the lips the eyelashes and the shoes. Lol!

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Eilatan wrote:

LOL she just posted on Snapchat of Max with his basket,I think
his padrino got it for him.

Return to “Evettexo”