Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

Post by LDUBB »

I don't know if Courtney shipped the last giveaway? No one ever see's a winner from any of her giveaways & if we do see a winner its either a really close friend of hers or from a extra small hardly any post on the account. One time it was her "best Friend" Erin that won (that Erin chick looked like a washed up stripper drug addict just like Courtney. Not surprised they're BFF's!) The ONLY reason Courtney is doing this giveaway is because her engagement is dropping drastically! Who wants to follow a trash bag druggie dead beat mother of 2?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think a lot of the people who didn't know any better and followed her for makeup stuff are starting to see her true colors. She should honestly have a makeup IG and a personal IG because no one who's there for makeup wants to see all the shit she posts about crystals and sex toys lmao

SugarShack
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SugarShack »

LDUBB wrote:I don't know if Courtney shipped the last giveaway? No one ever see's a winner from any of her giveaways & if we do see a winner its either a really close friend of hers or from a extra small hardly any post on the account. One time it was her "best Friend" Erin that won (that Erin chick looked like a washed up stripper drug addict just like Courtney. Not surprised they're BFF's!) The ONLY reason Courtney is doing this giveaway is because her engagement is dropping drastically! Who wants to follow a trash bag druggie dead beat mother of 2?

I actually pm-ed her about that giveaway. I was going to post what she said in the private thread but I can’t get the thread to open on my phone and my laptop blew up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Dang! I know for some reason the password protected thread has issues when you try to open it in Tapatalk. I don't know why it does that :(

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

LiddlePallid wrote:Dang! I know for some reason the password protected thread has issues when you try to open it in Tapatalk. I don't know why it does that :(
I have a problem with that! Sometimes it says my email doesn't exist when I trust to long in & I never receive the notification. I have to remember to look.

ACarATorchAJess
Learner
Learner

Post by ACarATorchAJess »

SugarShack wrote:
LDUBB wrote:I don't know if Courtney shipped the last giveaway? No one ever see's a winner from any of her giveaways & if we do see a winner its either a really close friend of hers or from a extra small hardly any post on the account. One time it was her "best Friend" Erin that won (that Erin chick looked like a washed up stripper drug addict just like Courtney. Not surprised they're BFF's!) The ONLY reason Courtney is doing this giveaway is because her engagement is dropping drastically! Who wants to follow a trash bag druggie dead beat mother of 2?

I actually pm-ed her about that giveaway. I was going to post what she said in the private thread but I can’t get the thread to open on my phone and my laptop blew up.

You have to open it in a web browser. If you want you can message me and I can post it in there

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
SugarShack wrote:

You have to open it in a web browser. If you want you can message me and I can post it in there

I that's how I open it to see the post but when I try to reply to the thread it has me log into my account & I keeps say I don't exist! I'm logged in through TT on the app & in the browser I have a problem. Before my tablet crashed I didn't have a problem with it & when I started using my phone its giving me a problem now. I'm going to try it again or email help to see if they can help me. I want to talk to you guys in there!

Rose_amandine
Learner
Learner

Post by Rose_amandine »

I know this is probably beating a dead horse but I’m still surprised she hasnt posted all of her Christmas spoils yet. Maybe she’s embarrassed because this year wasn’t as good as last? Who knows. All she showed was that shaver thing.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Rose_amandine wrote:I know this is probably beating a dead horse but I’m still surprised she hasnt posted all of her Christmas spoils yet. Maybe she’s embarrassed because this year wasn’t as good as last? Who knows. All she showed was that shaver thing.
I have been waiting for the Christmas haul video too. I think she didn’t much and she’s too dopesick
to do it. Courtney is a pitiful thing.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know, she showed the pile of wrapped gifts and hers was bigger than both of the girls' put together - I wonder if she saw us mentioning that on here and finally had some sense of embarrassment over the fact that she's a grown ass woman getting more gifts under the tree than her kids :rofl:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:I don't know, she showed the pile of wrapped gifts and hers was bigger than both of the girls' put together - I wonder if she saw us mentioning that on here and finally had some sense of embarrassment over the fact that she's a grown ass woman getting more gifts under the tree than her kids :rofl:
Never. This is WTC we are talking about. She has no shame.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

True, true :rofl:

Amazing how she's not complaining about being "sick" a day later, huh? Never seen someone get over sicknesses as quickly as she does :rofl: Also, why the fuck is her kid sleeping on the floor again?!? A wood floor with a thin little blanket under her. PUT HER IN HER BED!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She keeps saying she wants to show that giant box of crystals. Then do it already? She just took like 10 minutes to show 2 of them because she sounds like she's all drugged out ad amazed by them :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:She keeps saying she wants to show that giant box of crystals. Then do it already? She just took like 10 minutes to show 2 of them because she sounds like she's all drugged out ad amazed by them :rofl:
Courtney seems to be one of two things these days.
She is either dopesick or she is drugged out. There is no in between with her anymore.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:True, true :rofl:

Amazing how she's not complaining about being "sick" a day later, huh? Never seen someone get over sicknesses as quickly as she does :rofl: Also, why the fuck is her kid sleeping on the floor again?!? A wood floor with a thin little blanket under her. PUT HER IN HER BED!!!
Give WTC some drugs and she is completely well. She has been blessed with 2 small children and
she doesn’t really care about them. I don’t understand letting your children sleep on a wood floor.
Why even bother with a blanket. Put your kids to bed at a regular hour. They learn what time they
are going to sleep and there is no whining, Why do her children tell her what to do. Drugs maybe?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:I don't know, she showed the pile of wrapped gifts and hers was bigger than both of the girls' put together - I wonder if she saw us mentioning that on here and finally had some sense of embarrassment over the fact that she's a grown ass woman getting more gifts under the tree than her kids :rofl:
Never. This is WTC we are talking about. She has no shame.

She wouldn’t care if the kids only got a couple of gifts each and she got the rest.
Courtney is a pig :oink: :oink: when it comes to gifts. As you said...no shame.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Courtney did sound out of it talking about her 2 rocks! She's getting worse by the day. I feel so bad for those 2 little girls because they really don't have a chance at a normal routine life like they should. Has anyone even seen what her daughter's got for Christmas aside from that ridiculous drone she bought for herself & Mike? Courtney had her daughter's playing with old frying pans the other night! My daughter plays with her toy kitchen stuff that I buy her but Courtney gave her 2 little girls beat up old frying pans to play with! No wonder her 2 children are passing out anywhere on the floor because Courtney is always to high or to dope sick to have them in bed every night at the same time. Just think how we as mother raise our children & take care of our families then look at Courtney. It's kinda hart breaking because those 2 little ones didn't ask for that. They have poor diets, no scheduled bedtime, their mother puts her needs in front theirs & those children don't do a lot besides watch Courtney play on social media & play with rocks or makeup. I'm sure they also have to tag along on her drug hunts as well. It's just sad!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

You are right. WTC treats her girls pretty bad. They are never going to have a chance at a normal
life. The only thing that I saw was the drone. I miss Old Trashy sometimes though. I kept waiting
for other gifts to emerge. I know her father usually gives her money to buy the girls presents. I
think sometimes Mike’s mom does too. While a child doesn’t need many presents they need something
to call their own.

She doesn’t make sure the girls have adequate hygiene especially brushing because she feeds them late
and gives them drinks with sugar. You need a routine. Courtney has never had a routine since she put
herself on YouTube and IG. We have a good idea what she’s doing and it’s not good. It won’t be long until
Brielle will be able to tell when Mama is Dopesick. Pitiful.

Rose_amandine
Learner
Learner

Post by Rose_amandine »

Is it just me or is it weird that she likes her own instagram posts? Lmao :rofl:

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Rose_amandine wrote:Is it just me or is it weird that she likes her own instagram posts? Lmao :rofl:
Hahaha....that's hilarious you pointed that out because I noticed a few of these narcissist makeup accounts do that! Courtney is all about herself so I'm not surprised one bit she likes her own post. She wants as many likes as she can get!

Return to “Courtney Lurae”