Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtney'sWhiteTrashMakeupAndDrugCorner (Part 3)

Post by LiddlePallid »

My question is, why are her and Mike so invested in those damn dolls? They were having like this serious conversation about how that's the first one they've gotten with a long sleeved top and that's why the sleeves are weird. Couple of frigging druggies, man. She also had to mention the other day how he's missed 2 weeks of work so I'm just waiting for the begging to start. Also I'm sure we'll get a play-by-play of them getting their new stove today since she's so excited that she doesn't have to pay for it like any normal person would!

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by misscupcake8 »

What is up with her and showing toys on her if stories? It's not just a quick 'look what the girls got', she goes on and on in great detail about them. I must of tapped through 10 ig stories. She must be cracked out of her mind to think showing toys to grown adults is interesting....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's either kid's toys, makeup, or her showing sex toys/hinting at how much sex she has LOL

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

misscupcake8 wrote:What is up with her and showing toys on her if stories? It's not just a quick 'look what the girls got', she goes on and on in great detail about them. I must of tapped through 10 ig stories. She must be cracked out of her mind to think showing toys to grown adults is interesting....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I was just coming to say this. Why does anyone who’s over 11 care about these dolls? It’s so weird she’s going on and on about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rose_amandine
Learner
Learner

Post by Rose_amandine »

It’s definitely bizarre how she goes on and on about the kids toys. How old is she again!? Lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You can tell she's usually out of it when she's talking about "how prettyyyy" the dolls are. The things are covered in glitter that flakes off all over the place. All my friends who have daughters despise those things lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now Hayleigh is sick - but apparently not sick enough to keep her home instead of taking her to the kid's house where she likes to steal toys lol. Also, all she's doing is bitching that her new stove didn't get delivered. Even though there was a state of emergency in New Jersey. God forbid people don't cater to Courtney! I don't live in Jersey but I do live on the east coast and I had to go out today - the roads are all ice.

If you've gone that long with a shit stove, I don't think another week is going to make a difference. All she seems to "cook" is frozen crap anyway.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

What a surprise White Trash drug addict Courtney is sick again! Courtney is just so sick but she's not to sick to sit on her IG stories all day running her mouth about makeup. I'm guessing Courtney isn't really sick she's just out of her drugs for the day. I'm sure by tonight when she gets her fix she'll be all better again.

I have also noticed how her hands shake the way they do. I also see how hard Courtney tries to hide it so nobody notices. Courtney I'm sure shakes that way do to many many years of drug abuse! I'm sure it has destroyed her nervous system.

You know another thing I thought of? Courtney is always caring on about those stupid toys & picking hobbies here & there but never sticking with them. Courtney probably start using drugs about 14-15 so there for she is trapped in the mind frame of a immature child. Her brain has never fully developed do to drug use. Which actually makes a lot is sense by the way Courtney acts. Courtney acts like a immature child with no cares, responsibilities & no self control.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Serious question here...does Courtney EVER take this ugly tacking looking robe off or does she literally live in it every day till she convinces Mike to buy her a new one? Courtney doesn't have good hygiene so just imagine what that robe smells like? Does she wonder why her entire body is covered in blackheads & outbreaks?Image

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I came on to post about her "I'm so sick" crap. And then in the same breath she says she rarely gets sick. Bitch, what? You're sick after every weekend! She just had a 3 day weekend so of course she's sick on Tuesday instead of Monday! We need to start a thread specifically for her lies once she has her own forum, which will be very soon because we're almost at a part 4 lol. Also, for someone who's always saying how sick they are, I never see the cold symptoms - her nose never seems stuffy, it's never red or running, etc. Her "I'm sick" is just "I'm out of pills"

I also love how she said "I can't cuddle my babies when I'm sick." Since when is she worried about spreading her germs to them? Remember last year when she was sooo sick and her throat was killing her, she ate off of both the kids' Kinder Surprise egg spoons?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now she's showing her crystal hoard, saying her friend was telling her about angelite, and she doesn't know if she has any of it and doesn't know what it is. Then Brielle is in the background talking, and Courtney just starts being a bitch to her like she's annoyed by her talking while she's trying to drone on about crystals. She tells her "Don't worry about it! It's mine! Stay away from it." But in a super bitchy/almost yelling tone. As she continues to pan over the hundreds of dollars worth of shit all over her dresser when she doesn't even know what most of them are, asking the viewers to tell her if they see angelite or adventurine because she doesn't know if she has any. Like...why tf are you buying these things if you have no idea what they are??

Then she's kissing Tatcha's ass, saying how great they are because they always send a message when she tags them, and now she "needs to figure out a way onto that PR list because their shit is expensive."

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Old Courtney has stopped her mental growth at the age of when she started drugs. She will never get
any older or wiser than that age. It is well proven. I can see it and have noticed it for a couple of years.
She wants things that are “pretty”. Like makeup, nail polish, big bears for Valentines Day. Then she
moved into crystals which she knows nothing about. I have seen many people like her and they never
progress. Courtney doesn’t think she should work. What 30 year old thinks that they are above working?

The shaking shows she is probably still using. She still gets dopesick. She is pitiful. She acts like she
is the only person in the world to have sex. Just the way teens think. She’s useless to society.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LDUBB wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:42 pm
Serious question here...does Courtney EVER take this ugly tacking looking robe off or does she literally live in it every day till she convinces Mike to buy her a new one? Courtney doesn't have good hygiene so just imagine what that robe smells like? Does she wonder why her entire body is covered in blackheads & outbreaks?Image

She doesn’t seem to care what she smells like. You know she is smoking in that tacky ass robe.
No showers. So gross. We can only imagine that drug addled body under that robe cover in
blackheads. I don’t see how Mike can find her sexy. Covered in prison looking tattoos and smelling
like crap. Whatever......

Look at her eyes...such dark circles everywhere. So sexy.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I was cracking up today because I was watching Tana Mongeau's "Versace Mansion Tour" and she kept saying how much sex she was having. All I could think of was Courtney. Tana is what, 20? Courtney is stuck in her 20 year old mindset :rofl:

Rose_amandine
Learner
Learner

Post by Rose_amandine »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:15 pm
I was cracking up today because I was watching Tana Mongeau's "Versace Mansion Tour" and she kept saying how much sex she was having. All I could think of was Courtney. Tana is what, 20? Courtney is stuck in her 20 year old mindset :rofl:
I don’t know why she’s so stunted in her brain growth. I know a lot of it could be drug use but there’s gotta be some other reason, maybe she was stunted growing up or something but like Jesus woman grow up!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Today she got her new stove, and the front burner already doesn't work lmao. But she's completely in awe of this very basic stove. She's so excited that the door stays open (because she glass was broken on their old one, which for one seems dangerous to me to still be using and two, how the hell does one even smash the glass anyway?!) She also revealed to us that all the pots and pans they own are stored inside the oven when not cooking anything so I mean, that shows you how much she actually uses it. Who the hell wants to take all their pans out of the oven every time they're going to cook something?? This girl amazes me more and more each time something comes out of her mouth lmao

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

If Courtney is using her oven for storage she must never use her oven to actually cook anything other then frozen French fries! Courtney's other oven had duck tap across the entire front so that proves she never used it because the glass front for a oven is what holds the heat inside. It would melt the duck tap & probably is a fire hazard I'm sure! I'm guessing it was Mike's mother that bought that stove to put in HER house she allows Courtney to lay around in for free. It floors me how Courtney is such a lazy piece of shit & she's perfectly fine with that as long as she doesn't have to do anything!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just don't understand it - I only rented an apartment once, and the landlord basically said the appliances that were there we could use, but he normally makes people buy their own. So if the fridge or stove or anything broke while we were there, we would have had to buy it and then take it with us when we left. I know it's different everywhere but I find it shitty of them to expect their family to pay for their appliances just because the house is owned by them and not Courtney and Mike. They're doing you a favor by letting you live there, presumably for cheap because you can't manage your money worth shit, so buy your own damn stove lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If you haven't seen this morning's IG story yet, it's a doozy lmao. She's showing her cigarette and says "I shouldn't be smoking outside." Um. Why? That's exactly where you SHOULD be smoking! Guess that means she normally smokes in the house? She also makes sure to say she "doesn't smoke much anymore." Apparently 12-13 cigs a day is not a lot to her. That's almost a whole pack lmao!

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I haven’t played the story but if this is not a beauty guru i don’t know what it is Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Courtney Lurae”