Duck lips atleeeey

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Duck lips atleeeey

Post by Bronze Helmet »

Did she delete her JH video or am I going crazy?

viridian
Talker
Talker

Post by viridian »

Bronze Helmet wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:05 am
I can't find it either.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

viridian wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:46 am
Bronze Helmet wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:05 am
I can't find it either.
I'm pretty sure she did. She has also tweeted that she's going to return her whole collection iifrc. Considering how much Ash hates confrontation I think her removing her video (and by extension her endorsement of the brand) is as good as it'll get. Her old (current?) bff Jkissa tweeted more about the issues she's had with JH's customer service and she's been trying to return her own collection for like a week and a half now with no response.

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

She posted yesterday how they resent the collection to her after refunding her and showed that the "new" ones had hairs(?) on them too.

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

How do they survive in LA when she never posts.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Lurk Err wrote:How do they survive in LA when she never posts.
I think Nyx cosmetics is probably paying her pretty good from those lip glosses she was in the campaign for and now she's in the campaign for their latest mascara. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

So she's talking about new merch and already starting on this years ashtoberfest. Last years was a shit show with every look being copied from someone else on Instagram or sponsored and then she had a mental breakdown from all the "stress" and stopped posting anything.

Then she took off all of January from YouTube and really hasn't posted consistently since. I think she is doing hella sponsored igtv videos over on Instagram though. Image

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

smartypants80 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:16 pm
Lurk Err wrote:How do they survive in LA when she never posts.
I think Nyx cosmetics is probably paying her pretty good from those lip glosses she was in the campaign for and now she's in the campaign for their latest mascara. ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I didn’t know she was doing that. Easier than actually putting out content.

lunazul
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lunazul »

I was a big fan of hers for a while, since before she started YouTube and slowly over the years I started noticing how much more whiny and entitled she’s become. Last year I bought merch and had one of the worst customer service experiences of my life. I ordered the merch pretty much right when it went up in mid August and didn’t get it until the week of Halloween. Her confirmation email said something about please allow 4-6 weeks for pre-order, but around the end of week 6, I reached out to her email and let her know what my situation was and sent the tracking information she had provided. Not only did she not respond for a week, but she said she would look into the issue when she got back into town and I sent her a follow up email saying thank you and I had hoped to hear from her soon. She mentioned on one of her videos that the people she was working with didn’t get the merch to her on time so I made sure to include that in my initial email but explained that my issue was more with tracking- my packageS (because I ordered something for my friend who was also a fan at the time) had said that the labels were pre printed but it was waiting for them to be taken to the post office. When she initially responded, she said she didn’t know how that could be because she dropped everything off at the post office before she went out of town and that it would be a priority for her to look into when she got back with in the next day or so. A couple of days later, I got a generic email she said she sent to anyone who ordered the ashtober fest collection saying something had to be sent separately because of the time delay from one of her vendors and she included a 25% off coupon code for future purchases. I responded with current updates on my tracking information which still showed that it hadn’t even been dropped off to the post office (which was email #3 from me regarding her customer service) and never heard anything back. A couple of days later, she posted this video about some company, i can’t remember if she mentioned which, having such bad customer service because she had been trying to get a hold of them regarding an order she placed and nobody was willing to help her and that was my Unfollow points. She is so quick to complain about things but not take any responsibility for her own mishaps or wrongdoings

occultism666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by occultism666 »

She's going to collab with Michelle Phan for Em Cosmetics! Guess she'll be getting a lot of new followers after this. I gotta admit I'm super excited for Ashtoberfest, I love her Halloween ideas

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

Her Halloween series is just endless “slutty whatever” costumes. I don’t I would be annoyed if maybe she did other costumes.

P.S.you and all the NLOG the blush on/under the tip of your nose isn’t cute, you look sick and have been blowing your nose too much.

occultism666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by occultism666 »

Ok, I'm officially disappointed with Ashtoberfest. I can't believe she prepared in advance for so many months, and all she has to show are these basic looks! The only one which seems to have taken any effort was the Hellraiser one, and you can see that she got bored along the way and just half-assed it. Seriously, she was hyping it up so much and it ended up being my least favourite Ashtoberfest so far.

Veruca
Learner
Learner

Post by Veruca »

I have been watching her Vlogmas and she and her Jace talked about how the wedding was a cluster fuck in so many ways. She said to be sure to not hire friends as a photographer for your wedding. She said you will lose friends over it and how they never got their wedding video. Maybe the reason she and Jess are not friends anymore? Maybe they used Chris?

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

Veruca wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:00 pm
I have been watching her Vlogmas and she and her Jace talked about how the wedding was a cluster fuck in so many ways. She said to be sure to not hire friends as a photographer for your wedding. She said you will lose friends over it and how they never got their wedding video. Maybe the reason she and Jess are not friends anymore? Maybe they used Chris?
I'm pretty certain they did use him. I'd love to know the whole story of what happened.

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

Yeah that whole thing is really weird.

But Jess went back to boring Mariah. The three of them could have a borefest.

visualsoup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by visualsoup »

i miss when she was best friends with shelby. i feel like her content went downhill after that friendship breakup :? maybe because shelby edited all her videos

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

i was a subscriber of her in like 2017 then i unsubscribed cuz she seemed so whiny (as discussed on here). i recently looked back at her channel and i really like her recent 2020 Bullet Journal Setup vid. i know that this is a trash thread, but it was actually enjoyable to watch

purplekween
Learner
Learner

Post by purplekween »

does anyone know what happened to her and jkissa? did they have some type of argument? don’t follow each other anymore

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

purplekween wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:23 am
does anyone know what happened to her and jkissa? did they have some type of argument? don’t follow each other anymore
It's something to do with Atleeey's wedding video. Jkissa's husband was doing it for them and there was some kind of falling out over it. Neither side has really given any details, though.

purplekween
Learner
Learner

Post by purplekween »

neonlemonade wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:14 am
purplekween wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:23 am
It's something to do with Atleeey's wedding video. Jkissa's husband was doing it for them and there was some kind of falling out over it. Neither side has really given any details, though.
omg thanks!! crazy they were super close even calling each other best friends and out of no where they stopped mentioning each other and seem to avoid each other at events

Return to “A-E”