Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

debbie101
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

Post by debbie101 »

I think she's pretty but gurl, drop that stupid pout. You look way better without it.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

Idk if this is against guru gossip rules, but I just wanted to apologize directly to Allegra. I came at her way too hard and assumed some things that turned out to be untrue. I know others agreed that she gives herself too much credit for her company, but I think I made her extremely paranoid and upset, which isn't what I intended. I honestly thought she would never find this and that others would fill me in, as other threads tend to go. As I said previously, I really did like her (and still like her content on a whole) when I first found her channel and feel like I slandered her.
Sorry Allegra!!!!! I'm a bitch on here, and after some self reflection, I take back most of what I said and hope you don't take it personally. (also sorry for saying you had your head up your ass lol)
Also sorry for other gossipers if you had to read this and rolled your eyes or something. I have frickin conscience ok

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

cowrug wrote:Idk if this is against guru gossip rules, but I just wanted to apologize directly to Allegra. I came at her way too hard and assumed some things that turned out to be untrue. I know others agreed that she gives herself too much credit for her company, but I think I made her extremely paranoid and upset, which isn't what I intended. I honestly thought she would never find this and that others would fill me in, as other threads tend to go. As I said previously, I really did like her (and still like her content on a whole) when I first found her channel and feel like I slandered her.
Sorry Allegra!!!!! I'm a bitch on here, and after some self reflection, I take back most of what I said and hope you don't take it personally. (also sorry for saying you had your head up your ass lol)
Also sorry for other gossipers if you had to read this and rolled your eyes or something. I have frickin conscience ok
If you are being sincere (it can be hard to interpret tone in text lol) I think it's big of you to say. It really felt like she got under your skin in a weirdly personal way. Which I think made your rant come off more aggressive then maybe you had intended?
But I do think most of the points you made where valid.
That being said I feel like Allegra has handled this poorly. Does she search herslf constantly? Like has she been expecting this page and is always on the lookout for it? If she's going to be in the public eye and wants to grow her channel she is going to need a thicker skin.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

On the previous page someone chimed in that new her personally. My guess would be they or someone else who knows saw this and tipped her off.

For how many subscribers she has, she should feel good that a trash thread didn’t pop up on here sooner!

I agree, she didn’t seem to handle it well. Honestly I think this is what caused her to go on a YouTube break. I don’t think she should let it get to her though. She is doing well for herself and is very beautiful. I think the more successful you are on social media, the bigger and longer your hate threads are going to be on here and Gomi.

I love her style so I hope she keeps putting out fashion videos.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

sundayriley wrote:
cowrug wrote:Idk if this is against guru gossip rules, but I just wanted to apologize directly to Allegra. I came at her way too hard and assumed some things that turned out to be untrue. I know others agreed that she gives herself too much credit for her company, but I think I made her extremely paranoid and upset, which isn't what I intended. I honestly thought she would never find this and that others would fill me in, as other threads tend to go. As I said previously, I really did like her (and still like her content on a whole) when I first found her channel and feel like I slandered her.
If you are being sincere (it can be hard to interpret tone in text lol) I think it's big of you to say. It really felt like she got under your skin in a weirdly personal way. Which I think made your rant come off more aggressive then maybe you had intended?
But I do think most of the points you made where valid.
That being said I feel like Allegra has handled this poorly. Does she search herslf constantly? Like has she been expecting this page and is always on the lookout for it? If she's going to be in the public eye and wants to grow her channel she is going to need a thicker skin.

I was being 100% genuine! Yeah, she got to me on a personal level that I should have just ignored.. Honestly, I went to fashion school, so I was very annoyed with her business practices and the fact that she talks on panels about business stuff but seemingly couldn't offer any real "proof" and was charging a lot of money with no experience etc etc, then I just went off on every little detail that annoyed me which was unnecessary.

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

Did she delete her vlogmas? Has she said anything about that?

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

horcrux_dr wrote:Did she delete her vlogmas? Has she said anything about that?
Looks like she did delete them. She said in her last video that it got to be too much with editing everyday and working at uncle. She has previously said her vlogs don't do as well- which is true, I noticed they were getting views in the 20k-40k range while her other videos are more in the 80k-100k, her casual winter outfits video got 2.2M views. I can understand not wanting to put an effort into something that isn't paying off when she can make other videos that do exponentially better.

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

horcrux_dr wrote:Did she delete her vlogmas? Has she said anything about that?
Oh jeeze it looks like she did. I've always kind of liked her. But this little temper tantrum is really off putting.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

I wonder why she deleted them though? It's one thing for it to be too much editing and stuff which is understandable, but why delete the existing videos

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

anotherone wrote:I wonder why she deleted them though? It's one thing for it to be too much editing and stuff which is understandable, but why delete the existing videos

Edit: I just remembered the personal stuff she talked about in her vlogmas. Maybe she deleted them bc she didn't want that info out anymore

tastytoes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tastytoes »

Alright, back to our regularly scheduled trash thread. Anybody else think her bangs look atrocious? It makes her look so aged and dowdy :rofl: Her overall styling makes her look less "effortlessly beautiful and just got out of bed" and more "i haven't seen a comb since my parents kicked me out"

jesch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jesch »

I really like her style as well, but i couldn't keep watching her.. every video had so many 'ums' and 'likes' and pauses during the introduction. Didn't you plan this video? Don't you already know the content for it? She just always um sounded like umm.. so um.. confused.. about it all.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

tastytoes wrote:Alright, back to our regularly scheduled trash thread. Anybody else think her bangs look atrocious? It makes her look so aged and dowdy :rofl: Her overall styling makes her look less "effortlessly beautiful and just got out of bed" and more "i haven't seen a comb since my parents kicked me out"
I completely agree about her bangs- I really hate them and don't think they look good on her at all. They look mom-ish to me?

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

I have been looking for a trash thread about this girl. I have watched a few videos of her and she rubs me the wrong way. A lot of her thumbnails are are just :? but I guess they will get her the veiws she wants

puresoul
Learner
Learner

Post by puresoul »

She can't keep her hands off of her hair, which is something that I find extremely annoying haha.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

she really needs a new hair cut/color :?

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

cowrug wrote:she really needs a new hair cut/color :?
agreed. In her new video, it looks so dry and dead. The bangs make it look extra frizzy as well

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

she seems deeply unpleasant and full of herself
Non.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

that thrift haul was awful also her weird scrunchy face in the thumbnail like are you 15

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yea I didn’t like anything she got thrifting. I don’t like thrifting though... and now I remember why, I don’t really want someone’s old grungey t shirt. The jeans work for her because she’s so thin but as someone with curves/hips/a stomach, I have never been successful thrifting jeans.

Return to “A-E”