Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

jesch
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

Post by jesch »

She's really so difficult to watch... She's always so flustered and at a loss for words to describe super simple things.
Otherwise, I feel like she tried really hard to have a personality and be relatable.. I still follow her IG though, as I generally like most of her style.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

is she an alcoholic?

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

cowrug wrote:is she an alcoholic?
I totally had this thought the other day too. I know we can’t diagnose on here so I am just saying it popped into my head as well. Isn’t her father an alcoholic?

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

What makes you think that? I only follow her on YT so I don't know if she's drunk a lot?
Non.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

peanutella wrote:
What makes you think that? I only follow her on YT so I don't know if she's drunk a lot?
she's always hungover in her videos/instagram stories which means she drank a ton or didn't eat for hours beforehand
yeah she said her dad is an alcoholic
her vlogmas last year she was drunk every night and hungover
she constantly talks about partying and drinking. in her newest vlog she made a big deal about staying in and drinking tea instead of drinking, and her bf was like "it's only 830 we can still go out later"

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

Yeah, I've noticed she's hungover a lot lately. She's also stated in the past that she only smokes cigarettes at parties, i.e. she's a 'social smoker'. I wonder if she still does

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

She definitely parties hard and smokes and its visible in her face because she looks older than her age. She has smile lines and other fine lines forming and she's still so young and its an effect of drinking and smoking imo. If her father is an alcoholic she should be wary of what she is doing.

Her boyfriend is definitely a smoker as visible on his instagram so she probably smokes pretty often too.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

She's still pretty, but imo she was so striking like two years ago when her face was a bit fuller. I think along with heavier drinking/smoking, her weight loss kind of added to her looking older than she is

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

She has deleted two videos within a month. One because it "didn't get pushed" enough (didn't get as many views as she wanted quickly enough) and she reuploaded it later (the how I edit my instagram video) and the other one because she got a lot of hate for it (the 6 outfits under $60 video). I can understand being frustrated if a video doesn't get as many views as you think it should, but maybe give it a day or two to pick up steam? She deleted it on the same day she published it.

As for deleting a video because it wasn't your audience's favourite, that seems a bit... petty? Childish? You can't please everyone, ever. A bunch of people didn't like that video (including me, TBH), but lots of other people did. Why delete it?

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

I didn’t watch the outfits under $60. I knew it would just be cheap shitty clothes which isn’t my thing. Not sure I am going to watch her bikini collection either. I short and curvy and, to be honest, not happy with my body right now and I have no interest in watching a tall, thin 20-something prance around in bikinis.

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

I honestly think she is so obsessed with views and viewer count because she has a lot of bought followers on her Instagram as well as her Youtube. I've noticed this before on her Insta that she will post a photo and in 15 minutes she already has 1,000+ likes. It is just not realistic with her follower count.
She needs actual accounts to be viewing her videos and interacting with her social media accounts or she won't grow.

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:I didn’t watch the outfits under $60. I knew it would just be cheap shitty clothes which isn’t my thing. Not sure I am going to watch her bikini collection either. I short and curvy and, to be honest, not happy with my body right now and I have no interest in watching a tall, thin 20-something prance around in bikinis.
It was. And she basically just said she hated everything she bought for it and it was low quality and no one should buy it... it was pretty pointless.

As for the bikini video, she said she didn’t bother to watch her previous videos to make sure she wasn’t including a bikini that she’d already shown... like, really? I guess points for honesty, but how hard is it to actually watch another video of yours at 2x speed to double check you’re not repeating yourself?

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

I really liked the edits of her lastest video.

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

invasionsucexxy wrote:I really liked the edits of her lastest video.

me too
i also really like her new instagram theme

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yea, the new video was edited very well. Very creative. However, I don’t know how I could wear any of those to work...

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

I liked the fall outfits video. We don’t really have similar style, but I like the format of those “quick change” videos. Hated the neon turtleneck though...

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

Sorry but people actually think this chick is pretty? I've known about her for a while and I thought she looked good... for a 40 year old housewife. I was so surprised to find out she's so young? And her style is shit, she dresses like every other basic Toronto thot

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

She seems so unpleasant and annoying to be around. I don't understand the appeal?

foals
Learner
Learner

Post by foals »

So she gets lip injections not because she's insecure but because she has to look at herself all day and wants symmetrical lips.... ok. And then she goes on to say that she is going to delete any hate comments because she can't take the "negativity." She tries to act so tough in front of the cameras but in reality she is just as insecure and sensitive as everyone else on YT

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

They looked exactly the same when she got the first injections from the surgeon. Like, I can't even see a difference. It was more obvious after her second time going in. And while they don't look bad by any means, it's very tricky getting your lips done and have it look noticeably plumper AND natural. I can't really think of anyone who has succeeded at that.

Return to “A-E”