Re: Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

Post by gooroosphailin »

She's so passive aggressive in all her comment responses

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

All her stans commenting saying shit like “we all have butts stop being so offended LoLoLOl this is the funniest picture to have ever existed”

I’m sorry what? Mooning was funny when we were, what, 12? Pulling your pants down in public as an adult is weird and not funny IMO. it’s NOT the same as a bikini pic on the beach where people expect to see barely dressed people, or a lingerie pic inside.

So many comments saying it’s gross to sexualize her and that no one would carence if it was a guy. I have literally never seen a guy I follow post a mooning pic. I would find that inappropriate and gross, too. This is her JOB. How unprofessional can you be?

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mimipartytime123 »

sofetchxox wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:29 am
All her stans commenting saying shit like “we all have butts stop being so offended LoLoLOl this is the funniest picture to have ever existed”

I’m sorry what? Mooning was funny when we were, what, 12? Pulling your pants down in public as an adult is weird and not funny IMO. it’s NOT the same as a bikini pic on the beach where people expect to see barely dressed people, or a lingerie pic inside.

So many comments saying it’s gross to sexualize her and that no one would carence if it was a guy. I have literally never seen a guy I follow post a mooning pic. I would find that inappropriate and gross, too. This is her JOB. How unprofessional can you be?
Not saying you are wrong because she was/is being obnoxious. But guys I went to school with have posted mooning pictures before, it is definitely a thing. Granted they are mostly dumb frat guys who lack any type of depth, but it isn't unheard of.
She should have just posted it and let it go, but she cares too much about what people think or she would ignore it.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

"Oh, instagram is stagnating, better post a picture of my a$$!"

It's just such a random photo and doesn't make any sense on her feed. In fact, it made me want to unfollow her. Not because I have an issue with butts, but because it just seems like a ploy for followers. Like, are you no longer a fashion blogger and are instead emulating Tana Mongeau? She just seems so uninspired and unhappy. I'm bored of her.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I'm ashamed to be up her ass. Following this thread to hopefully see the light.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

mitty_moo wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:10 pm
"Oh, instagram is stagnating, better post a picture of my a$$!"

It's just such a random photo and doesn't make any sense on her feed. In fact, it made me want to unfollow her. Not because I have an issue with butts, but because it just seems like a ploy for followers. Like, are you no longer a fashion blogger and are instead emulating Tana Mongeau? She just seems so uninspired and unhappy. I'm bored of her.
She 100% posted an ass pic to get followers. Once again pulling an Alex Centomo :roll: . She's also been paying to have her posts sponsored on instagram which is just sad

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

Lol did she pay to have the butt picture sponsored?

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

mitty_moo wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:04 pm
Lol did she pay to have the butt picture sponsored?
LOL I haven't seen that one come up as one of her sponsored posts but I wouldn't put it past her

onlypretty
Learner
Learner

Post by onlypretty »

Lmao she's losing steam and she knows it. Her video views have been declining. I'm pretty sure she doesn't edit any of her videos anymore, since she's stated that she doesn't edit her vlogs and her last aritzia ad wasnt edited by her either. So what does she do all day? What does Sasha do all day?

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

Post by Filters are life »

Someone tell me if this is a reach but I just watched Allegra's vlog from when they were in NYC and I can't help but feel like she's high (not weed) after the concert she went to. She is so excitedly talking to the camera and her pupils are super dilated. Plus then her and Joey are clearly hungover the next couple of days. Then a few days later she feels depressed and anxious. Just reminds me of back I was younger I guess, that whole sequence of events was pretty much how it always played out for me.
I'm not really judging, I just love throwing theories out there.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

following

gurugossipnoob
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurugossipnoob »

following!

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

Filters are life wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:21 pm
Someone tell me if this is a reach but I just watched Allegra's vlog from when they were in NYC and I can't help but feel like she's high (not weed) after the concert she went to. She is so excitedly talking to the camera and her pupils are super dilated. Plus then her and Joey are clearly hungover the next couple of days. Then a few days later she feels depressed and anxious. Just reminds me of back I was younger I guess, that whole sequence of events was pretty much how it always played out for me.
that was the only interesting video in ages....

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

Post by Filters are life »

Ahuja wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:30 am
Filters are life wrote:
I'm surprised no one has responded to the theory. I thought it was pretty good, lol. Agreed that the vlog was better than most, she seemed more relaxed and able to show the camera her real self. Or maybe that's a fake self too, who knows, but she was less of a scowling, boring person in it at least.

someonenice
Talker
Talker

Post by someonenice »

Filters are life wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:44 am
Ahuja wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:30 am
Filters are life wrote:
I'm surprised no one has responded to the theory. I thought it was pretty good, lol. Agreed that the vlog was better than most, she seemed more relaxed and able to show the camera her real self. Or maybe that's a fake self too, who knows, but she was less of a scowling, boring person in it at least.
I didn't watch it. Her vlogs are boring AF, not inspiring, and also not relatable at all. But if she was depressed then it probably was because people didn't like her butt pic LOL

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

Filters are life wrote:
Probably mdma, pretty common at music festivals

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

I think it looks like they took MDMA, which like someone else said is pretty common and does not surprise me.

pictou222
Learner
Learner

Post by pictou222 »

She's moving again? Didn't she just move?

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by neonlemonade »

pictou222 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:42 pm
She's moving again? Didn't she just move?
It's a really clickbait-y title. It's just Uncle Studios looking for office space, not her and Joey moving.

Side note, I watched her vlog out of boredom and she seemed extra bitchy to me. I guess it's maybe just her and her personality but it made me realize why I quit watching her vlogs months ago.

Return to “A-E”