velvet_ribbons
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Allegra Shaw/ allegralouise

Post by velvet_ribbons »

sundayriley wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:31 am
porridge wrote:I did some snooping and holy shit her apartment is $4200/month...how do u live like that if you have a scrub of a bf as your dependent?! Definitely some trust fund$
Complete agree. I have speculated before that Joey has a trust fund. She shows his family's massive cottage and boat, they work out at his country club, I'm pretty sure he drives an Audi and I think she has taken photos infront of what I assume is their massive family home. Sorry, don't have the time to gather receipts right now but if he doesn't have a trust fund/is living on family money I would be shocked.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
You guys, but Joey has a fAsHiOn BrAnD though. He's like, totally self-sufficient :roll:

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I've commented on here before that a friend of a friend knew Allegra at western through mutuals. She did mention that both Joey and Allegra come from money. Joey apparently comes from a very well off family and both his parents are doctors

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

I thought they bought their condo though? Or are they renting? If it's a mortgage it would probably be cheaper (though I'm sure any down payment came from mommy and daddy)

Filters are life
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Filters are life »

half_pint wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:56 pm
I've commented on here before that a friend of a friend knew Allegra at western through mutuals. She did mention that both Joey and Allegra come from money. Joey apparently comes from a very well off family and both his parents are doctors
This is the content I come here for. Thank you. I love confirmation that Joey has been given everything and his money is probably a big part of why Allegra dates him. Sorry, not sorry, she seems that way 100%.
Also just caught up on her vlogs - don't ask me why, to snark I guess. Watching her open her packages after her europe trip was so cringey. I know she gets a ton of free stuff but to film yourself not giving a shit about any of it seems like a bad idea, no? Then she goes to Mexico and complains about having to do yoga on the beach in free clothes. Side note about the yoga scenes: all those girls look exactly the same. Way to diversify Revolve. Can you imagine how soul sucking it would be to work for Revolve or similar companies? Just giving clothes to these girls, sending them on vacation, setting up little scenes everywhere so they can take photos in front of bananas? F*****ck. I get that the business model is built around these girls wearing their clothes in photos but jeez, depressing.
Oh also, when she saw Alana in Paris and put her on camera for 2 seconds... I don't buy that they actually like each other, hang out, and have fun together. Their interactions are so stilted and forced.
Ok that's it. Thanks GG for existing for my venting.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Filters are life wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:03 pm
half_pint wrote:
This is the content I come here for. Thank you. I love confirmation that Joey has been given everything and his money is probably a big part of why Allegra dates him. Sorry, not sorry, she seems that way 100%.
Also just caught up on her vlogs - don't ask me why, to snark I guess. Watching her open her packages after her europe trip was so cringey. I know she gets a ton of free stuff but to film yourself not giving a shit about any of it seems like a bad idea, no? Then she goes to Mexico and complains about having to do yoga on the beach in free clothes. Side note about the yoga scenes: all those girls look exactly the same. Way to diversify Revolve. Can you imagine how soul sucking it would be to work for Revolve or similar companies? Just giving clothes to these girls, sending them on vacation, setting up little scenes everywhere so they can take photos in front of bananas? F*****ck. I get that the business model is built around these girls wearing their clothes in photos but jeez, depressing.
Oh also, when she saw Alana in Paris and put her on camera for 2 seconds... I don't buy that they actually like each other, hang out, and have fun together. Their interactions are so stilted and forced.
Not that this is ~tea~ or anything but apparently joey has a semi well known sister whose a competitive runner. Her name is sasha gollish, she has a wikipedia page and there's a bit of background on their family on there if you wanna read up on that a bit more. Apparently he's the laziest of the siblings in terms of a career (still is apparently a nice guy and way nicer than allegra... From what I've been told) As for the rest of your comment... allegra is always super ungrateful and cannot fake it for the life of her. I don't understand why she always seems so damn miserable. A lot of people said she appealed to them at first because she just seemed introverted and had RBF, I'm super introverted and I get that a lot of people mistake that for rudeness, but when it comes to allegra i never got that vibe from her it always came off as bitchiness not just shyness. That's pretty much been confirmed by the stories I've been told.

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

Wow. I looked up Sasha on Wikipedia. Between her crazy education and competitive running career I think it's safe to say the girl is driven. Makes me wonder what the other sibling, Tara, is doing.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

Filters are life wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:50 pm
Wow. I looked up Sasha on Wikipedia. Between her crazy education and competitive running career I think it's safe to say the girl is driven. Makes me wonder what the other sibling, Tara, is doing.
Wow is right. I feel like I just got my ass kicked by her wiki page lmao

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

This girl is so unlikable. I also cant stand her scraggly hair.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

chishod45
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chishod45 »

Filters are life wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:50 pm
Tara's linkedin says she's in real estate!

Filters are life
Learner
Learner

GossipCat wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:25 pm
This girl is so unlikable. I also cant stand her scraggly hair.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It’s so bad! What bothers me most is how much has broken off the front. She should get length off all of it so it’s not such a mullet but no, hot girls have long hair you guys. Even though short bobs are super trendy I can’t see her chopping it.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

half_pint wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:32 pm
Filters are life wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:03 pm
half_pint wrote:
Not that this is ~tea~ or anything but apparently joey has a semi well known sister whose a competitive runner. Her name is sasha gollish, she has a wikipedia page and there's a bit of background on their family on there if you wanna read up on that a bit more. Apparently he's the laziest of the siblings in terms of a career (still is apparently a nice guy and way nicer than allegra... From what I've been told) As for the rest of your comment... allegra is always super ungrateful and cannot fake it for the life of her. I don't understand why she always seems so damn miserable. A lot of people said she appealed to them at first because she just seemed introverted and had RBF, I'm super introverted and I get that a lot of people mistake that for rudeness, but when it comes to allegra i never got that vibe from her it always came off as bitchiness not just shyness. That's pretty much been confirmed by the stories I've been told.
my god, Joey's mom is a public sector employee which means her salary is disclosed to the public on the sunshine list. She's pulling in like 330k, and I imagine her husband, the orthopaedic surgeon, is making even more than that. Damn.

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

In her newest video, she talks about icing her face to get rid of puffiness in her lips and face but it is like girl.....just stop with the fillers. Also I have rarely seen her use La Mer....

someonenice
Talker
Talker

Post by someonenice »

mimipartytime123 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:35 pm
In her newest video, she talks about icing her face to get rid of puffiness in her lips and face but it is like girl.....just stop with the fillers. Also I have rarely seen her use La Mer....
I didn't watch it but does icing just mean to put ice on her face? That's not too bad. I hope she doesn't get any other fillers. I thought she was good looking - except for the stringy hair- before the lip fillers and her look wasn't boring (she didn't look like basic IMO). I think she is not happy with her height and acne and tries to compensate it by enhancing something she can control - bigger lips and such.
Also her videos are either - my skin is terrible!! or my skin has never been better; this is just the rest of my scaring!! There's no in between.
How sad to only care about the looks. It won't mean shit when she is 50 and can't "compete" with the girls in their 20s.
Honestly, it's karma. Caring about yourself SO MUCH makes your life pretty sad

astarisborn
Talker
Talker

Post by astarisborn »

ugghh ok I'm unsubscribing because the last video she posted was just so bad. The lighting and audio was bad and the clothes are bad and boring. The thing that really got me was that every piece she mentioned what size she got it in but in a way that was like "oh yeah and it's a size 00 obviously". We get it Allegra, you're sooooooooo thin

someonenice
Talker
Talker

Post by someonenice »

Casual back to school outfits - opinions? I used to like her casual style and I thought it suits her. But I absolutely hate her latest video and thought it didn't match her face... I kept thinking about every outfit that it looks SO WEIRD on her. Is it because she is getting older? Or did she fucked up her face with all the enhancements /fillers?
I know she got lazy with her outfits and doesn't really inspire me for well over a year or so. But I still liked her casual outfits and thought she looks good. But IMO something looks so so so off

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

someonenice wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:52 am
Casual back to school outfits - opinions? I used to like her casual style and I thought it suits her. But I absolutely hate her latest video and thought it didn't match her face... I kept thinking about every outfit that it looks SO WEIRD on her. Is it because she is getting older? Or did she fucked up her face with all the enhancements /fillers?
I know she got lazy with her outfits and doesn't really inspire me for well over a year or so. But I still liked her casual outfits and thought she looks good. But IMO something looks so so so off
Honestly I felt like <50% of the outfits took no effort. Does someone (especially one that works in the fashion industry!) really call a sweatsuit or leggings and a tee an "outfit"? I felt like making a back-to-school capsule wardrobe video with some pieces that actually have color and interest would have been more helpful. Like, did anyone actually get sartorial inspiration from that video? Lol

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

I read this about Joey’s sister, didn’t believe it at first: In September 2018, Sasha participated in the Berlin Marathon. Unfortunately, she was forced to DNF after a car horn caused her to go anaerobic, a fictitious occurrence which she was never able to recover from. She was dragged off the course in full-body rigour by paramedics at 31km and brought to the hospital.

Article here: https://runningmagazine.ca/the-scene/sa ... hon-debut/

Sounds like another spoiled brat who is used to getting what they want. What a family.

velvet_ribbons
Learner
Learner

Post by velvet_ribbons »

Her bts outfits video got 1 million views so I don’t think she’s sweating the small stuff, like actual creativity or effort lol.

Does anyone think she’s a little bit obsessed with her dad? She has a whole stories folder with 🥴 emoji and she’s constantly posting pictures of him when he was younger commenting on how handsome he was. Sis, you good?

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo »

velvet_ribbons wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:29 am
Her bts outfits video got 1 million views so I don’t think she’s sweating the small stuff, like actual creativity or effort lol.

Does anyone think she’s a little bit obsessed with her dad? She has a whole stories folder with 🥴 emoji and she’s constantly posting pictures of him when he was younger commenting on how handsome he was. Sis, you good?
Yeah, I think her video got so many views because all her subscribers were desperate for fashion content from her lol. I'm sure many were disappointed though.

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

mitty_moo wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:40 am
velvet_ribbons wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:29 am

Yeah, I think her video got so many views because all her subscribers were desperate for fashion content from her lol. I'm sure many were disappointed though.
Exactly. I subscribed to her for outfit videos, and that’s it. Now she barely posts them and when she does they’re rushed and uninspired. I can’t stand vlogs in general, but hers are some of the worst I’ve seen.

Return to “A-E”