Bethany’sLiesxo - Bethany Leigh Part 2

unicornsandcats
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bethany’sLiesxo - Bethany Leigh Part 2

Post by unicornsandcats »

I haven't been on this thread for a few months so ive been reading back a few pages and I've seen a few questions regarding Beths/victorias accent, chuck, her mother, her Instagram story regarding her apparent rape etc which I remember Beth commenting on in the past on the original Bethany Leigh forum so I thought I'd find it again and post it here to address peoples comments as it was a comment from like 2 years ago so some people obv weren't here when she posted her comment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

I'm not necessarily saying she's lying about being assaulted, but I find it really weird how she treats it like some sort of trump card, like "oh I'm so damaged and mentally ill" whenever she feels threatened. Most victims find it difficult to talk about, let alone bring it up to prove they're "mature".

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

Did you see on her insta story question thing when someone asked why she acts like Chuck is her son? She said she sees him as more of a son than a brother because she brought him up a lot. This girl is so delusional and FREAKY it hurts. Seriously wonder how her mum feels about it...

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

9961 wrote:Did you see on her insta story question thing when someone asked why she acts like Chuck is her son? She said she sees him as more of a son than a brother because she brought him up a lot. This girl is so delusional and FREAKY it hurts. Seriously wonder how her mum feels about it...
All she's done is take care of him once in a while at her house. So basically like a babysitter.

Youtubegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtubegoss »

Has anyone else noticed how much she edits all her pictures? Especially the ones of her body you can literally see the distorted background where she’s edited her body, her recent one advertising the UpBra the knobs on the drawers are stretched and wonky :rofl:

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

Youtubegoss wrote:Has anyone else noticed how much she edits all her pictures? Especially the ones of her body you can literally see the distorted background where she’s edited her body, her recent one advertising the UpBra the knobs on the drawers are stretched and wonky :rofl:
Yeah she literally looks like a different person to 3 years ago. I wouldn't even say they were related if you showed me a before & after pic.

Also laughing at the fact that she hasn't posted a new video in a month & claims to be a "full time youtuber"

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

did anyone manage to sit through the 40 minute vlog yet? i'm trying but am so bored

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

poppedcorn wrote:did anyone manage to sit through the 40 minute vlog yet? i'm trying but am so bored
I did in this bed this morning. Literally nothing happens. It says 'date night' in the title but ... she doesn't go on a date iirc. She babysits Chuck, of course and works with Hilton but doesn't show anything except her walking down a hall... it was really disjointed and boring.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

Although it was boring and she still does the fake accent, I prefer how she's acting to how she usually is in other videos. More genuine, multifaceted personality, less fake.

Candyvamp444
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Candyvamp444 »

Idk if it's just me or does she kinda sound like Meghan from love island in her latest vlog. Like she talks really slow and elongates her words and lowkey she's starting to look like her too with her injected lips. The only difference is that it suits Meghan's face and on hers it just looks wonky

thekalelkitten
Learner
Learner

Post by thekalelkitten »

I watched the video and she honestly could have edited it down to 10 min. I’m not one to hate long vlogs, but she kept repeating that her kitchen wallpaper wasn’t done and saying the same thing over and over again about the sponsor. And Beth, please enrich your vocabulary! Nothing sounds more sophisticated than someone who knows their way with words.
surprisingly this is my opinion ^
don't get your penties in a twist

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

So I tried to watch her latest video but jeez is it boring. Also, sorry but she looks so rough, her lips really do not suit her.

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

Where is Finn? She only ever posts and shows Bentley now which is weird. We all know Finn is a very hyperactive dog so if she had him he would definitely have been in her vlog. Hm.....

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

Double post but also, did you see whenshe showed her emails and in one of them she was charging a company £2000 for a MENTION?

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

9961 wrote:Double post but also, did you see whenshe showed her emails and in one of them she was charging a company £2000 for a MENTION?
Tbh more power to her for charging that much, if they're willing to pay, but I think it's tacky that she shows the emails in the first place.

And yeah, where is Finn, and where is her kitten. Does she just think animals are temporary toys?

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

The irony of her Charing £2000 just for a mention, then goes ahead and tweets "will never understand when brands get arsey with you because they can't afford your fees? How unprofessional..." maybe don't think you're bloody Kyle Jenner that can justify charging so much for a mention.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

yoyosupker wrote:The irony of her Charing £2000 just for a mention, then goes ahead and tweets "will never understand when brands get arsey with you because they can't afford your fees? How unprofessional..." maybe don't think you're bloody Kyle Jenner that can justify charging so much for a mention.
I think we need to see exactly what she means by "get arsey". 99% sure they probably just pointed out that she was charging an unreasonable amount.

Catrina
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Catrina »

Her latest Instagram pic makes her look like she’s in her late thirties :o

Samosc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Samosc »

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks her last Insta story she's being cruel to that poor dog... she's ragging him about by his bloody legs.

Youtubegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtubegoss »

So this girl claims she’s been raped and stalked yet she’s out here on twitter defending a cop who took a picture of a woman’s ass and says it’s normal to take pictures of strangers??

Return to “A-E”