Bethany’sLiesxo - Bethany Leigh Part 2

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bethany’sLiesxo - Bethany Leigh Part 2

Post by yoyosupker »

Erh so like her latest Instagram post of chuck and her dog...I get she’s covered up his bits with a scribble but the fact she’s posted it anyway, idk I think it’s a bit weird.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

yoyosupker wrote:Erh so like her latest Instagram post of chuck and her dog...I get she’s covered up his bits with a scribble but the fact she’s posted it anyway, idk I think it’s a bit weird.
I can't see this post anywhere, she seems to have deleted it (good!)

Shrekmilkcarbo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shrekmilkcarbo »

yoyosupker wrote:This girl really baffles me. The whole arguments on twitter defending someone taking a photo of a girls ass? The whole never uploading to youtube anymore, does she even class as a youtuber now? Also noticed she deleted her lasted video, the day in the life one, off her channel. She also posted on Instagram about her dog Finn and for people to stop asking questions about him, I'm assuming he's passed away or ill, which is really sad, but she's the one who's broadcasted her life so obviously people are going to ask questions. Also her arguments on twitter she mentioned about someone not having as much life experience as her, and the person replied like 'you're only 18', and she commented back ending it with 'you clearly don't know my age', am I missing something or I stg she's 18, or is it because it's like 5 months before her birthday so she's obviously already 19.

Can someone please tell me what her insta said about Finn, I was the one who asked her (also asked about her kitten willow who has also disappeared)

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

kellyba34 wrote:
yoyosupker wrote:Erh so like her latest Instagram post of chuck and her dog...I get she’s covered up his bits with a scribble but the fact she’s posted it anyway, idk I think it’s a bit weird.
Yeha looked like she deleted it, saw someone comment on it saying “why would you post this???” Which I agree I thought it was inappropriate. It wasn’t the fact that he was naked, it was more how it was, as chuck was like sprawled out on her bed face up and as I said she may have scribbled out his bits but literally any perv could’ve got hold of that photo.

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

kellyba34 wrote:
Yeha looked like she deleted it, saw someone comment on it saying “why would you post this???” Which I agree I thought it was inappropriate. It wasn’t the fact that he was naked, it was more how it was, as chuck was like sprawled out on her bed face up and as I said she may have scribbled out his bits but literally any perv could’ve got hold of that photo.

Shrekmilkcarbo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shrekmilkcarbo »

What happend to Finn? Did she post on insta about him? I’ve been blocked cause I asked about finn and willow in insta story.

Shrekmilkcarbo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shrekmilkcarbo »

What happend to Finn? Did she post on insta about him? I’ve been blocked cause I asked about finn and willow in insta story.

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

God knows what happened to the dog and cat. We only ever saw the cat as a kitten and haven’t seen it since, and Finn idk. She posted something on Instagram ages ago about no one asking about him cause it makes her upset, but she’s got followers surely they’d want to know?? Also can we talk about how her “summer morning routine” has 7mil views but all the comments are spam?? Even people have commented saying “if you’re gonna buy views at least by some comments”, like why buy views? So weird.

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

With Finn, either something happened to him which was her fault (wouldn’t surprise me), which is why she won’t share it. Or maybe he attacked/bit someone, possibly her brother, and they got rid of him?? If he had just passed away she would’ve posted about it. And fuck knows what happened to Willow.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

What is Beth doing with her life? There's not been a video for 3 months, im honestly quite curious how she is supporting her lifestyle.

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

Omg the biggest shock so far...she’s actually posted a video!

Youtubegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtubegoss »

yoyosupker wrote:Omg the biggest shock so far...she’s actually posted a video!
SHES only posted a video because it’s sponserd, must be getting needy for money!
In the comments she replied to someone saying she has 4 businesses? Her company with Phil was dissolved, I’d hardly call her selling over priced candles a business, but what are the other two businesses

BecElizabeth1010
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BecElizabeth1010 »

She's blocked me from her Instagram for saying she's lazy and a few other things, I said it nicely first, then she tried to come for me, failed, then blocked me, some other girl carried it on.

It was on her post from August the 4th, she's wearing a grey jumper pulling an ugly face. My name is xrebeccaaax

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

So in a shocking twist of events, Beth has responded to constructive criticism like an adult!

Somebody said "your videos have been impersonal lately, would love to see something like a q&a and have more fun" and Beth heart reacted.

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

She really does seem over YT. She's always so lackluster and with zero energy in her videos. Obviously, something is supporting her lifestyle and making her enough money to stay in that house so I'd suggest leaving YT. It pisses me off that someone would abandon their channel for months and then pop up for a sponsored video. IDEK why brands are still working with her. I'll never stop being curious as to who's filming her though.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

GoneGirl wrote:She really does seem over YT. She's always so lackluster and with zero energy in her videos. Obviously, something is supporting her lifestyle and making her enough money to stay in that house so I'd suggest leaving YT. It pisses me off that someone would abandon their channel for months and then pop up for a sponsored video. IDEK why brands are still working with her. I'll never stop being curious as to who's filming her though.
This isn't up to date info, but Phil and her sister used to take turns filming her. Or a tripod lol.

The brands who sponsor her aren't exactly the highest quality, they're probably just desperate for young girls to go and buy their stuff, even if it means using Beth for advertising!

yellowcookiemonster
Debater
Debater

Post by yellowcookiemonster »

Did she delete her newest video? I can't see it anymore.

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

yellowcookiemonster wrote:Did she delete her newest video? I can't see it anymore.
She's deleted so many videos this year :roll: It's like aren't you being paid for this? Wouldn't the brands have a problem with her deleting it so soon

yoyosupker
Talker
Talker

Post by yoyosupker »

So she deleted the video she uploaded? Probs cause it only got like 3k views. So weird, she also deleted the video she uploaded previous to that about the life in her day or whatever!

Youtubegoss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtubegoss »

She’s defo buying followers on Instagram. Literally yesterday she had 30.5k and now she has 31.3k? Find it hard to believe she gained almost 1000 followers in a day :rofl:

Return to “A-E”