Ellie Steadman - Thoughts?

BroStead15
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ellie Steadman - Thoughts?

Post by BroStead15 »

I have been browsing this forum and have noticed there wasn't a topic for trashing Ellie Steadman so I decided to create one myself.

I've been watching Ellie on YouTube for about a year now without subscribing to her and while I really liked her to begin with for being so real and genuine as well as a lot of fun, I felt that by last autumn she became really angsty in her weekly vlogs, especially one where she called it "A Difficult Week." While her Disneyland Paris vlogs were initially adventurous and captivating they have gradually become boring and repetitive, especially those that had the old parade with the mind numingly painful 'Celebrate the Magic' song. I'm guessing Ellie put the same things in her Disneyland Paris vlogs over and over again because she had an annual pass but now that she's working in Walt Disney World her vlogs of her there should become more exciting.

What do you think of Ellie Steadman?

foreverthine
Informer
Informer

Re: Ellie Steadman - Thoughts?

Post by foreverthine »

I get very weird vibes from her so I have never been able to subscribe. She comes across very spoiled in my opinion, one of those spoiled kids that doesn't realize their privilege and whines about EVERYTHING. She makes me feel very uncomfortable in the way she treats people. I remember one video where she's walking into the room and leaves her friend with all of the bags, she seems SO unaware of how she treats people. Also, she seems like the type of friend who everyone needs to celebrate her successes but she is jelly of everyone else and doesn't celebrate theirs. These are all my vibes and turn me off of watching her. Her work uniform also looks very unfortunate on her!

BroStead15
Learner
Learner

Post by BroStead15 »

foreverthine wrote:Her work uniform also looks very unfortunate on her!
I agree with you about her work uniform if you're referring to her O2 uniform. She looks a tad podgy in it and she looks quite plump anyway but at least she's not quite as big as that Alyssa/Ursula lady and Mark. Their togetherness makes me feel sick although I'm not as sickened by the likes of Zalfie and Brogan Tate and Benji for example.

chilliramen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by chilliramen »

She seems nice , but is quite spoilt and snobbish too.

It got to a point where i had to stop watching her videos all because she was getting really annoying with her "Moving to Disney world" references in every video since she first announced it. I read a comment by someone saying that they were happy for her but she needs to stop bragging, she replied to that comment simply saying "don’t watch then :)".

I sometimes go to her channel to see her progress, I’ll probably re-watch her when she returns to the UK.

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

- Fat and has an atrocious diet - has she ever eaten a vegetable?

- Her obsession with Disney is definitely off. There is some sort of mental illness there for sure.

- The way she talks to Disney characters - she won't shut up and you just KNOW the cast members think she's fucking insane. 4 year olds aren't as obsessed as she is!

- Weird body - LIKE, REALLY WEIRD! Like a giant pear.

- Her eyebrow game is borderline deranged.

abcsef
Lurker
Lurker

Post by abcsef »

Legit needs to get a fringe cut in. I could not deal with a forehead that large.

Agree with the poster above about the ridiculously weird obsession with Disney it’s so embarassing.
She always comes across quite snotty and know it all in her vlogs. Feel sad for her because she lost her mum in her teens but still get a bad vibe from her.

iwantyoutoknow22
Learner
Learner

Post by iwantyoutoknow22 »

I get a sad vibe from her... like at home she doesn’t have prope friends, just her online Disney enthusiasts. I find her rather odd.
Wonder what her videos be like now she’s come home and will have to get a proper job

BroStead15
Learner
Learner

Post by BroStead15 »

Wow I am actually surprised at receiving further responses in this thread after having thought I would receive no further replies nearly a year since I began this topic.

I also agree that Ellie's diet is atrocious. It is much worse than Brogan Tate's and I might be going off topic here but Brogan has gone back to Slimming World and has lost half a stone so far. I feel that Brogan has done exceptionally well on that plan apart from majorly pigging out on that doughnut that she originally resisted it when she was with that Adam Hattan jerk. Can’t wait to see next week's vlog to see if she has gained, lost or maintained...

Back to Ellie now. Rumour does have it that she is back in Britain now and if she does start weekly vlogging again then I would also consider rewatching her videos to see if they are more interesting than her Disney ones.

uwu
Learner
Learner

Post by uwu »

I know people who have been on Disney trips with her and they say she is a self centered bitch making everything about herself.

Lilian3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lilian3 »

I find her very irritating, spoiled and immature.

She is 24 who acts like a 4 year old and is so over dramatic imo. I dislike how she bragged in every video about her move to Disney World, we get it! she acts like everyone should celebrate her success and probably wouldn’t give a damn about anyone else’s. She moans that she's stressed over silly things but doesn’t realise that people are worser off than her.

Also, it's not very fair for her nan to be stuck with HER dog all year, then 5 months again this time round, unless she can cope with a hyperactive dog at her age?...

Her brother is more mature than her, and apparently he has his own house at 17? three guesses who bought that house *coughdaddycough*

Lilian3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lilian3 »

uwu wrote:I know people who have been on Disney trips with her and they say she is a self centered bitch making everything about herself.
I feel sorry for them. I bet they didn’t go with her again?

Coffeelover23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Coffeelover23 »

Just seen Ellie's Insta and she's at Disney again (I guess as a holiday now her cruise job is finished? or on a break?). Isn't she bored doing the same rides, seeing the same shows and fireworks over and over and over again? I think she's unhappy with the real world so is regressing and clinging on to happy childhood memories of being in Disney. Kind of sad really for a 24 and a half year old.

Lilian3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lilian3 »

Surely her 5 months is up now since the cruise line? i asked her twice on Insta and she ignored me, lol.

It's like she extends her time in the parks to avoid returning to the UK and getting a real job. Not sure why she just doesn’t move to Florida if she loves the place so much.

I bet she'll whine about Brexit when... well.."if" she ever returns home.

Return to “#-E”