Daisy Marquez

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daisy Marquez

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Okay, so I know this is a trash thread. Trust me, plenty about Daisy irks the shit out of me and I've trash talked her plenty in the past on here. But it's weird how I'm kind of seeing the old Daisy come back. After the whole hospital/suicide watch incident, it's like she's calmer and filled with much more personality. She doesn't seem as arrogant and bitchy as she was. Tina has a cocky attitude that won't ever change on her 17 year old self and Shelby is a major try-hard that just goes where the wind blows. Daisy's vlogs are boring for the most part but she's seemed tolerable at least. I hope it's not just an act to get people back on her side. Now if only she could change up the tacky clothes she wears at times. I'm surprised she's been getting her lip filler dissolved too.

Post by Guest »

social_butterfly93 wrote:Okay, so I know this is a trash thread. Trust me, plenty about Daisy irks the shit out of me and I've trash talked her plenty in the past on here. But it's weird how I'm kind of seeing the old Daisy come back. After the whole hospital/suicide watch incident, it's like she's calmer and filled with much more personality. She doesn't seem as arrogant and bitchy as she was. Tina has a cocky attitude that won't ever change on her 17 year old self and Shelby is a major try-hard that just goes where the wind blows. Daisy's vlogs are boring for the most part but she's seemed tolerable at least. I hope it's not just an act to get people back on her side. Now if only she could change up the tacky clothes she wears at times. I'm surprised she's been getting her lip filler dissolved too.
You're just hoping for something that's not going to happen.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Apparently, this girl is either getting stalked or haunted. Fucking attention whore

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Naija21 wrote:Apparently, this girl is either getting stalked or haunted. Fucking attention whore
I watched her stupid videos and I think it’s all fake lol. The amount of times she stops randomly to look around and be like “omg I heard something I’m so scared” is ridiculous and right away tells you it’s all made up. People keep telling her to stop being a dumbass and to stop giving it attention and others to just set up cameras but she doesn’t do any of that. More than than half of her twitter comments are that but she only responds to the the ones of dumb kids saying “ oMg i sAw sOmEtHiNg oN tHE cArPeT” when it’s just the lighting and shadows lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackassgap
Talker
Talker

Post by jackassgap »

so what do y'all think about her eyeshadow palette?

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

jackassgap wrote:so what do y'all think about her eyeshadow palette?
nothing special imo it’s the same colors as every other palette that’s already out there.

catherinethegr8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catherinethegr8 »

The shade names arent original either lmao "Coco" "Naked"

catherinethegr8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catherinethegr8 »

Also I feel like she lost weight. Working out or did she get something done?

Jcac
Learner
Learner

Post by Jcac »

catherinethegr8 wrote:Also I feel like she lost weight. Working out or did she get something done?
Probably the cocaine

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

catherinethegr8 wrote:The shade names arent original either lmao "Coco" "Naked"

Well Daisy is in love with the Coco as the rumors have told us

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I dnt get how she couldn't swatch her shadows bc her 'nails' were too long to get into the box but she was showing them on her fingertips ?

avoiding bad swatches perhaps

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

catherinethegr8 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:22 pm
The shade names arent original either lmao "Coco" "Naked"
lmao and the fact she said she's nvr seen a shade named Naked before either :rofl: :roll:

wellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wellie »

Alright. There’s no way that this basic trash bag went from this

To this in a MONTH

Those abs aren’t real
Those titties aren’t real
Those lips
Those cheeks

She’s such a horrendous “youtuber” and a pathetic excuse for a “beauty guru”. Pinche pendeja plastica.

Lauraughhh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lauraughhh »

Omg her video with brother nature.... sis he’s not that funny

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Lauraughhh wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 am

I think she's trying to get people to speculate that they're into each other and/or dating. She's acting thirsty. I've heard rumors that Daisy has been very promiscuous ever since she broke up with Alex and has been with a ton of different guys (one of them being Tyga) her most recent relationship was with Manny MUA's little brother and that only lasted for a few months. But I heard from a birdie that Daisy has been partying a lot and hooks up with various dudes she meets at clubs/events. She wants somebody who has a decent amount of clout though.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

LaurenLove wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:01 pm
Lauraughhh wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:53 am

I think she's trying to get people to speculate that they're into each other and/or dating. She's acting thirsty. I've heard rumors that Daisy has been very promiscuous ever since she broke up with Alex and has been with a ton of different guys (one of them being Tyga) her most recent relationship was with Manny MUA's little brother and that only lasted for a few months. But I heard from a birdie that Daisy has been partying a lot and hooks up with various dudes she meets at clubs/events. She wants somebody who has a decent amount of clout though.
She actually has been dating Brother Nature for a couple months.(Theres tons of evidence of em together on Twitter)

I feel so bad bc he seems like a sweet guy, she's gna chew him up and spit him out. She is awful when it comes to relationships.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

She’s def fucking with Brother Nature for the clout. Leave his pure soul alone Daisy!

Post by Guest »

wellie wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:38 pm
Alright. There’s no way that this basic trash bag went from this

To this in a MONTH

Those abs aren’t real
Those titties aren’t real
Those lips
Those cheeks

She’s such a horrendous “youtuber” and a pathetic excuse for a “beauty guru”. Pinche pendeja plastica.

Oh wtf she looks black, granted that she uses the n word cause she thinks she can "relate" to us. Peep that she liked the bbc from time to time

Mrfeeny63
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mrfeeny63 »

You’re trippin if you think she ‘looks black’
CinnamonBun wrote:

Oh wtf she looks black, granted that she uses the n word cause she thinks she can "relate" to us. Peep that she liked the bbc from time to time

xoxovic
Learner
Learner

Post by xoxovic »

LOL wtf Daisy. So sahlt made a post that she had a friend who lied about having a sickle cell anemia crisis when in reality she needed down time to heal from her Brazilian butt lift. She didn’t say who.. but I kind of thought it was daisy and when I searched “sickle cell” and daisy sure enough daisy has a bunch of tweets talking about that disease. So I guess she even lied to her friends about her fake butt lol

Return to “A-E”