Claire Michelle

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Macy1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Claire Michelle

Post by Macy1 »

I'm just trying to figure oiy why the angel goddess beautiful perfect mermaid mother earth savior of the world (aka Claire) in the painting is wearing cd's on her chest?
#Perplexed

Post by Guest »

sapphirerain wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 584c1c.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180914</span><span>/</span><span>bc27631bc765261b8195aaec29584c1c</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Surprise, surprise! She has changed up her Instagram once again. Her shitty painting is now her profile picture. God, it’s damn awful. I actually cringe while trying to look at it. I am actually laughing at how bad at is. People SHOULD NOT pay for this. If they do, I feel sad for them. No, I am not a painter myself and I am not claiming to be a good drawer or artist in any way. However, I studied art for three years in school, have taken university subjects in art and design history, regularly attend portrait exhibitions by local artists/painters, and I visit galleries in my city whenever I can. I have worked alongside both artists and graphic designers for several years, so I’d like to think I have some idea of what I’m talking about.

I am fully aware that art can be whatever you want it to be. Of course, it can be surreal, unique and out of proportion, but seriously... this painting is an embarrassment! Come on, you have to admit this looks like it was painted by a 9th grader in a high school art class. The woman’s form and physique is totally off balance - the head is enormous, she has no mouth, the arms are ridiculously short and wide, the neck is too long and thick, and the thing has no hands because Claire clearly can’t paint hands. I could go on and on and on, but I won’t bore you.

Geez, this chick is a complete trainwreck.
I agree that the person is painted painfully bad, but at least the planet is painted a bit better. To me, the weirdest thing about the painting is her breasts - they instantly draw your attention and pop out like hamburger eyeballs. They look so unnatural, kind of like implants... And knowing Claire's obsession with beauty, perfection and the physical form, plus her desire to be a VS model - I wouldn't be surprised if she gets implants in the not too distant future.

CassandraBlack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CassandraBlack »

sapphirerain wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 584c1c.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180914</span><span>/</span><span>bc27631bc765261b8195aaec29584c1c</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Surprise, surprise! She has changed up her Instagram once again. Her shitty painting is now her profile picture. God, it’s damn awful. I actually cringe while trying to look at it. I am actually laughing at how bad at is. People SHOULD NOT pay for this. If they do, I feel sad for them. No, I am not a painter myself and I am not claiming to be a good drawer or artist in any way. However, I studied art for three years in school, have taken university subjects in art and design history, regularly attend portrait exhibitions by local artists/painters, and I visit galleries in my city whenever I can. I have worked alongside both artists and graphic designers for several years, so I’d like to think I have some idea of what I’m talking about.

I am fully aware that art can be whatever you want it to be. Of course, it can be surreal, unique and out of proportion, but seriously... this painting is an embarrassment! Come on, you have to admit this looks like it was painted by a 9th grader in a high school art class. The woman’s form and physique is totally off balance - the head is enormous, she has no mouth, the arms are ridiculously short and wide, the neck is too long and thick, and the thing has no hands because Claire clearly can’t paint hands. I could go on and on and on, but I won’t bore you.

Geez, this chick is a complete trainwreck.
Agreed! I didn't realize how bad it was until I saw this close up, it certainly didn't look that terrible to me in the ig stories but looking at it now, there's something off about it. I think the lack of hands and mouth make it look lazy and unfinished. And those breasts, oh god, just awful!!! Thank you @Macy1 and @Seasidedreams, your description of those gave me a good laugh! :D
BamBam17 wrote:She is so ANNOYINGLY DUMB. Please DONT compare iPhone emojis to sacred ancient Egyptian language, symbols and letters you dumb fuck. Are you that dumb. ?
I had the same reaction to the whole "emojis are like ancient Egyptian symbols" bullshit. Like what?? I honestly just helplessly laughed at that, I think I've started laughing at everything she does rather than be angry as a defense mechanism or something. And also because she's getting more and more ridiculous and I can't believe that she's for real?? Don't even get me started on the period blood thing. I'm someone that fervently agrees that it is completely okay to talk about your period and that it shouldn't be considered gross, but that whole rant of hers was just absurd. She should stop trying so hard to be edgy and oh-so all-natural, she's making a fool of herself. Honestly, if you have to try so hard to prove that you're a certain way, you probably aren't. Just BE and stop with all the manufactured "authenticity".

(English is my second language and it's early so I don't know if any of that made sense haha).

Mountainmomma
Learner
Learner

Post by Mountainmomma »

That is just…omg…! I think this proves my theory that she did not create the Goddess and that other painting she sold on Etsy. This is more in line with her flat no depth cloud, swirl, and leaf prints. Speaking of the Goddess print, does anyone remember her telling us about how she picked up the Goddess print from the print shop and a woman in line saw it and “collapsed” in Claire’s arms sobbing, because the print spoke to her or some such other made up bs?

yikessss
Stalker
Stalker

Post by yikessss »

Okay all of this honestly just seems like marketing to become a bigger influencer and expand Ricky's business IMO. Super quick googling told me that he already failed as an influencer firm under one name (the millennial one, which is registered under who I'm assuming are his parent's names) and is now doing this new one. Her recent rebrand is being followed by marketing tactics like asking her fans to comment, asking people to tag her in things, etc, which will drive traffic to her IG page and website.

ALSO one thing that has been bothering me is her saying to just use water on your face like when we were kids, but then telling her followers to use period blood, which is an entirely post-puberty thing lmfao. Which is it????

Both of them are annoying and inconsistent with their messaging which isn't going to help them out. Saying politics isn't important just makes them look dumb and insensitive to people who's lives are currently being affected by political polices esp when she's already shown she wont listen to POC. They are setting themselves up to fail if their goal is sponsorships or brand deals.

One last thing: her fingernails creep me out and I cant figure out why.

Gossipcatlady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipcatlady »

She did a nice job on the earth and on the wings..the nipples and body just creep me out ... the snake also seems to have 3 bodies. Wtf... i never saw the moon goddess painting. I don’t like being mean about people’s art because I like to paint and it would suck to hear people’s neg opinions BUT she does think she’s the best artist in the world, so I’m going to be critical after that !!

Anyway, I’m sure plenty will think it’s lovely and buy it. It’s kind of alien-like.

Gossipcatlady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipcatlady »

Is the distorted person a symbol of her body dysmorphia? Square shoulders barely wider than her neck. No face, no hands, no lower half with legs. Collarbone and nipples dominating the chest due to lack of fat. Most defining elements are the wings and the earth.

smangie07
Learner
Learner

Post by smangie07 »

yikessss wrote:One last thing: her fingernails creep me out and I cant figure out why.
I think it's because her natural nail does not pass her fingertip, yet she has a french manicure, which results in a very unnatural look.

sikka
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sikka »

Gossipcatlady wrote:Is the distorted person a symbol of her body dysmorphia? Square shoulders barely wider than her neck. No face, no hands, no lower half with legs. Collarbone and nipples dominating the chest due to lack of fat. Most defining elements are the wings and the earth.
I honestly believe this. She painted a skeleton (one with poor perspective, but a skeleton)... It is so clear if you look at the arm. Any shape, before shading and highlight etc is added, looks quite wide. That's the illusory nature of light. If you take a human figure and simply draw an outline, they look far wider than they look once you shade (note that makeup contouring etc uses this fact...especially with noses). Her arm does not have any width. If she'd added highlights and shadows to it, to give it curvature (as our arms, which are sphere-like, have), that arm would literally be one skinnnny line, which would represent the bone inside the flesh. Clearly that is not right. Instead, what she painted WAS the bone with no fat, muscle, skin, etc on top of it.

Sadly, with her body dysmorphia and eating disorder, this bone-ness without flesh is something she's striven for... and I believe what she sees as beautiful.

The boobs really do look like knobs pasted onto a rib cage. What is the weirdest to me about them is how ridiculously high they are (aside from this odd color switch... it's like she painted a breastplate that has a hole just for the nipples :roll: ). The average nipple placement on women lines up the nipple with the middle of your upper arm (when standing straight). A high nipple tends to be about an inch above that... The nipples on this angel thing are VERY high, nearly up at the start of the shoulder (the bottom of the deltoid). Then, of course, the boobs are somehow these gravity defying round spheres (i mean, the angel is in space so I suppose we can grant some....boob....lift?? no gravity?? rofl). As mentioned above, they definitely look like (A POORLY DONE) implant job.

And everyone.... WHY is the waist the same thickness as the neck!!!! What kind of waist is as thin as a neck!!!

It is clear this is Claire painting a projection of Claire... the snake matches her own tattoo, and of course the angel wings... So yeah. I really do see the figure as a painfully clear sign of her body dysmorphia :(.
It’s a cold painting just like her... it’s just empty and ugly and she revelead the truth through it by it having no hands - her trying to desperately hold on to her social media fairy tale world but without hands it will certainly slip away...
I love this interpretation! It occurred to me that the lack of hands is so indicative of Claire's attempt to "save the world" by DOING nothing. She thinks she can save it by existing as an angel. This is an angel with zero hands, just as Claire is not giving an actual helping hand, performing helpful volunteer work, etc.

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

What is the significance of the snake?

The 3 entrails from the serpent, is it depicting the 3 amigos triangle thing?

That's gonna leave a huge c-section scar on goddess's body? Wonder how she will reconcile scars with her aesthetic obsession & body dysmorphia. I guess it will be a beautiful scar since she saved us /the Universe
I guess a vine tattoo with a snake around it will 'beautify' the scar.
Still not sure exactly how she saved me though..

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Macy1 wrote:What is the significance of the snake?

The 3 entrails from the serpent, is it depicting the 3 amigos triangle thing?

That's gonna leave a huge c-section scar on goddess's body? Wonder how she will reconcile scars with her aesthetic obsession & body dysmorphia. I guess it will be a beautiful scar since she saved us /the Universe
I guess a vine tattoo with a snake around it will 'beautify' the scar.
Still not sure exactly how she saved me though..
I was also wondering about the snake! The whole painting gives me the creeps. Even aside from the bad composition and anatomy issues I just get such bad vibes from it.

I thought the snake could be referencing Kundalini but I don't really see Claire as that symbolic a person. Nor do I think she knows much about Kundalini

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Lol the boobs in that painting is like what a 12 year old boy who's never seen boobs in real life would think they look like

sikka
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sikka »

Macy1 wrote:What is the significance of the snake?
I know she googles animal symbolism (when she and Ricky saw the scorpion on the floor, that's what she did to see what it represented), so I suspect the basic wikipedia symbolic meaning is what she's thinking of:

"The Great Goddess often had snakes as her familiars..." (Great Goddess as mother earth, etc)

"Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing."
BUT she does think she’s the best artist in the world, so I’m going to be critical after that !!
Exactly this. If she hadn't made the whole "I'm so good at everything" (with the whole Ricky: "you might be the best artist in the world" Claire "I know") speech, I'd just ignore her art.

Since I need an eye washing, here are some pieces by current artists (instead of con artists) on a similar theme:

In honor of blue backgrounds, growth, rebirth, outer space by @mihohiranoart:
Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 8.37.05 PM.png
In honor of gold and wings, by @bradrkunkle:
Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 8.44.29 PM.png
In honor of circles, gold, blue backgrounds, flying white objects, and HANDS by @kelogsloops:
Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 8.39.43 PM.png
Also, I don't know if there are any other fans here of @anniestegg, but she creates beautiful mermaid/fantasy/mystic art.

Best artist in the world :roll:

...I feel better now 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

Omg. Those paintings are soooo so beautiful and unique. Wow. It's so much more than just picking up a brush and smearing colors everywhere, isn't it? You can truly tell that those artists created those pieces from a deep place of solid commitment to their craft over years. Claire literally painted twice in her life and started selling prints LOL if that isn't the very definition of vain and narcissistic I don't know what is.

Thank you so much for sharing those and the artists who made them.

My friend is an artist and I swear he paints like 45 paintings a day. He thinks most of them suck. Every now and then he'll finish one that he decides is up to his personal artistic standard and eventually he'll sell it (because he's damn good). But he doesn't create prints - he's not up his own ass like that. He just sells the painting and moves on. He doesn't paint with dollar signs in his eyes. He creates because he has a need to express his mind and soul and communicate with the world through art. That's what young aspiring artists do. The more I think about it, the more Claire is just making a mockery of the whole notion of art.

I really feel like there's nothing she won't sell and attempt to profit off of. What's next, locks of her own hair? I can honestly see it happening...You too can own a piece of the Divine Mermaid Angel Goddess Sent from The Source to Save The World by Being Beautiful and Famous's hair! Breathe in the mystical fairy singing cricket energy with a piece of the Goddess herself and feel yourself be healed forever, for only $100.00 a piece!

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

Ricky posted a story of Ian and Claire holding hands, saying "what else would we be doin" - I'm honestly more interested in THAT story than her stupid art.

Post by Guest »

Somebody posted on the LostwithNia video about the period blood thing and the person think she's trying to do crazy stuff to get a bigger following. I'm thinking of people like Eugenia Cooney or Marina Joyce. I think a lot of people are just following because she seems so outlandish, outside of her core audience of young teenager who think she's so earthy and artsy. It's basically online rubbernecking at these people who seem like they maybe need at best some adult guidance (even if they are technically adults) or at worst a lot of therapy. :|

I found her a while back when I was really into the vegan side of YouTube and even then, wow. I can handle a Raw Alignment video here or there, not that keen on her content but Claire just seemed really, really off. She was crying about people buying her art so she didn't have to get a job for like 45 minutes. I wonder if all these kids are going to grow up and be ashamed of what they shared on social media, or if it's just the way loads of very young Millennials and maybe Gen Z too are going to be for their entire lives. I sound ancient lol, I am technically a Millennial too but the eighties baby version rather than the 90s baby version, sometimes I think there's a huge gap between those two halves. And I'm not Millennial bashing either, I really hate that stuff I know we're all individuals. Just I think a lot of people are really unaware of how being intensely public about everything comes off to the rest of us living "normal" lives.

Gossipcatlady
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipcatlady »

Omg now that’s some talented work!!

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

Edit: attempted to quote this part from above but appears as if I wrote it
"I found her a while back when I was really into the vegan side of YouTube and even then, wow. I can handle a Raw Alignment video here or there, not that keen on her content but Claire just seemed really, really offs. I wonder if all these kids are going to grow up and be ashamed of what they shared on social media, or if it's just the way loads of very young Millennials and maybe Gen Z too are going to be for their entire lives. I sound ancient lol, I am technically a Millennial too but the eighties baby version rather than the 90s baby version, sometimes I think there's a huge gap between those two halves. And I'm not Millennial bashing either, I really hate that stuff I know we're all individuals. Just I think a lot of people are really unaware of how being intensely public about everything comes off to the rest of us living "normal" lives.[/
quote]

Youube & SM sets a terrible example of narcissism & entitled know it all brats that kids gravitate to, idolize & emulate

Frighteningly, according to a recent poll, the top 'career' pursuit / goal of kids & teens is a YOUTUBER!

I need to escape this insane asylum.

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

Speaking of locks of her hair, someone should suggest she shave it and donate to Locks of Love since she pretends to be so into charity and not obsessed with worldy things like vanity and her 'aesthetics'

Bet you she is not THAT charitable. Her hair and appearance are everything to her identity and she knows she'd be nothing without her looks. Her fake naturalness, fake selflessness & fake altrusim are all a sham and her income & cult followers are built on her fake fairy godmother .
A bald mermaid without an eating disordered lithe body and fake freespirit would not enable her to live off duping impressionable young dreamers who grew up watching Disney fairytales but thanks to scammers like Claire & the other opportunistic fake fairies in Ricky & Ian's scamarama network they are lured nto a false fairytale and think it's real & like she keeps reiterating & filling their heads with lies like the Wiizard of Oz fantasy line - 'dreams really can come true"

She's nothing more than an actress playing a role pretending to live a fantasy life so they can support her selfish parasitic lifestyle of not working but living off others labor and perpetuating unattainable & false hopes.

Dispicable predators

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Macy1 wrote:Speaking of locks of her hair, someone should suggest she shave it and donate to Locks of Love since she pretends to be so into charity and not obsessed with worldy things like vanity and her 'aesthetics'

Bet you she is not THAT charitable. Her hair and appearance are everything to her identity and she knows she'd be nothing without her looks. Her fake naturalness, fake selflessness & fake altrusim are all a sham and her income & cult followers are built on her fake fairy godmother .
A bald mermaid without an eating disordered lithe body and fake freespirit would not enable her to live off duping impressionable young dreamers who grew up watching Disney fairytales but thanks to scammers like Claire & the other opportunistic fake fairies in Ricky & Ian's scamarama network they are lured nto a false fairytale and think it's real & like she keeps reiterating & filling their heads with lies like the Wiizard of Oz fantasy line - 'dreams really can come true"

She's nothing more than an actress playing a role pretending to live a fantasy life so they can support her selfish parasitic lifestyle of not working but living off others labor and perpetuating unattainable & false hopes.

Dispicable predators
then she'd have to admit it's been highlighted and not "bleached by the sun" :P

Return to “A-M”