Chase Amie

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Chase Amie

Post by koalah »

Of course she bought a bag at duty-free on the way out of Heathrow.

A tad envious of her body when she was trying on stuff. Able to wear all those tiny tops, super tight jeans and move around without worrying anything will be out of place.

spicynachos
Talker
Talker

Post by spicynachos »

koalah wrote:
A tad envious of her body when she was trying on stuff. Able to wear all those tiny tops, super tight jeans and move around without worrying anything will be out of place.
:rofl:

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Those poor bridesmaids in her latest video. She’d be breathing down their necks fussing over every detail down to their lipstick shades. The woman is so OCD.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Brizgos wrote:Those poor bridesmaids in her latest video. She’d be breathing down their necks fussing over every detail down to their lipstick shades. The woman is so OCD.
none of them looked like they liked the dress tbh :?
BANNED

:hugs:

banananna
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by banananna »

the different necklines are cool but I agree that they look a little miserable (maybe just camera shy?) who knows! and super awkward when she was like "I"M SO EXCITED!" and they were like "... yay..." :rofl:
hanaemii wrote:
Brizgos wrote:Those poor bridesmaids in her latest video. She’d be breathing down their necks fussing over every detail down to their lipstick shades. The woman is so OCD.
none of them looked like they liked the dress tbh :?

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Lol I felt bad for the bridesmaids too. Their facial expression says it all.... :roll:

trh
Debater
Debater

Post by trh »

I think she is just trying to please them all with the different neckline options but I liked the dress more before those necklines were put on at all. The twisted Grecian looking version looked specially bad. The tiny bows too, I think they should make bigger bows, specially on the shoulder and the behind the waist. Also think it would look better if she stuck to two colours.

I think the bridesmaids were just camera shy, they seemed to be getting into it while the lady was showing the different options.

Anyway, it's impossible to please everyone during your wedding, specially bridesmaids. And even more so with bridesmaids of such different shapes and sizes.

banananna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by banananna »

Agree with the 2 colours! that dress might actually be the best option for all the different neckline requests. She said one girl also wanted sleeves..
trh wrote:I think she is just trying to please them all with the different neckline options but I liked the dress more before those necklines were put on at all. The twisted Grecian looking version looked specially bad. The tiny bows too, I think they should make bigger bows, specially on the shoulder and the behind the waist. Also think it would look better if she stuck to two colours.

I think the bridesmaids were just camera shy, they seemed to be getting into it while the lady was showing the different options.

Anyway, it's impossible to please everyone during your wedding, specially bridesmaids. And even more so with bridesmaids of such different shapes and sizes.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

I think they felt uncomfortable with the camera and the hovering... Also, didn't realise the dresses are gifted / free!

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Not a fan of the dresses, look like nightdresses. Props to her for vlogging the wedding process though and keeping up with it instead of ditching it halfway.

somethingbluetoo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by somethingbluetoo »

Isn't it weird that she stopped posting wedding stuff in general? Also, I feel crazy for noting this, but did she change out her engagement ring? I thought it looked different when she first got it from Dan. I sure hope she's buying all those dresses, too...

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

somethingbluetoo wrote:Isn't it weird that she stopped posting wedding stuff in general? Also, I feel crazy for noting this, but did she change out her engagement ring? I thought it looked different when she first got it from Dan. I sure hope she's buying all those dresses, too...
It is weird. She's probably gone full-on Bridezilla by now.

brownskin
Stalker
Stalker

Post by brownskin »

Just got caught up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

finally watched the bridesmaid video, I wasn't impressed by the colors, in the downbar she had three, a pale pink, Grey, and a yellow cream? I really don't understand pale grey for bridesmaid dresses just seems so drab and boring, I'm also not a fan of pale pink on pale girls (I'm pale too) and I think it washes everyone out. The dresses themselves were ok, just very bridesmaidy, not sure they could really wear them again like all the commenters were saying

Debbie1633
Learner
Learner

Post by Debbie1633 »

She posted a new haul. Doesn't she have a wedding coming up? And it seems like her wedding is expensive. How does she have money to buy all those luxury items???

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Has she taken out her braces yet? She sounds even more lispy / verbally impaired than usual .

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

She privated a video I had added to my playlist to watch later. Does she do that often?

Pria
Learner
Learner

Post by Pria »

What video?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Pria wrote:What video?
No idea unfortunately. It was definitely a vlog as I add a bunch to a playlist by specific person then watch them in a row when I have time to catch up.

Btw when is their wedding? June or July?

Post by Guest »

koalah wrote:
Pria wrote:What video?
No idea unfortunately. It was definitely a vlog as I add a bunch to a playlist by specific person then watch them in a row when I have time to catch up.

Btw when is their wedding? June or July?
Definitely June x

I hate when Youtubers make videos private or delete them lol, I'm so nosy it bugs me.

Return to “A-E”