C0OK1EMONSTER/ADELAINE MORIN

GladIfoundthis
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C0OK1EMONSTER/ADELAINE MORIN

Post by GladIfoundthis »

Martin2001 wrote:Does anyone think she will address why her dad lives with her in her videos? Like I’m pretty sure people want to know the truth about what has happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She will never address it. Her Dad (Randy Morin) is a crazy alcoholic. He has posted on his Facebook and several other sites that Adelaine's mother Bernadette cheated on him with a younger guy. He says that after cheating on him, she gave him crabs. He is a total psycho. Google Randy Morin Cyber Bully. He sits behind his computer and bullys all day. I pray he burns in hell!

GladIfoundthis
Learner
Learner

Post by GladIfoundthis »

Martin2001 wrote:Does anyone think she will address why her dad lives with her in her videos? Like I’m pretty sure people want to know the truth about what has happened

She will never address it. Her Dad (Randy Morin) is a crazy alcoholic. He has posted on his Facebook and several other sites that Adelaine's mother Bernadette cheated on him with a younger guy. He says that after cheating on him, she gave him crabs. He is a total psycho. Google Randy Morin Cyber Bully. He sits behind his computer and bullys all day. I pray he burns in hell!

GladIfoundthis
Learner
Learner

Post by GladIfoundthis »

She is filthy dirty! She wears the same clothes for days. The majority of her viewers are under 12 years old and she is teaching them it is ok not to shower!!

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

GladIfoundthis wrote:
omg t
GladIfoundthis wrote:

honestly that's really messed up if true, since they have kids that are of the age where they can read that stuff on the internet about their parents. i hope the parents understand the necessity of putting the kids first, because otherwise it's going to traumatize them

GladIfoundthis
Learner
Learner

Post by GladIfoundthis »

Here a blog from 2010 about some of the things that Randy (Adelaine's father) says about her mother. He is a PIG!

https://nemesis342.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... -ought-to/

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

I feel so bad for Brayden and Celeste having a disgusting, abusive father.

GladIfoundthis
Learner
Learner

Post by GladIfoundthis »

MissForever11 wrote:I feel so bad for Brayden and Celeste having a disgusting, abusive father.
I do as well! And they all 3 know what their Dad is doing!

UseMyCode
Informer
Informer

Post by UseMyCode »

if her dad's craziness is on the internet their whole town probably knows about it considering they are public figures. I feel bad for her, it's probably hard for her to be so upbeat and cheerful all the time and I don't blame her for being torn between LA and Canada all the time because I would want to be away from the psycho dad. He is definitely using her for her car (he drives it while she's in LA) and living in her house. Sad because she is only 20. His twitter is super creepy, he responds to people who comment on her videos and tweets strange things to her. Reminds me of an alcoholic relative of mine who would go on facebook while hammered and make similar posts... I'm pretty sure Adelaine doesn't even follow or respond to him on social media so her fans don't come across his account. I feel bad for hating on her now, I enjoy the occasional video and like checking in on her/her cute dog and she's always doing something fun so I like her vlogs sometimes but you would never guess her family life in CA is so messy. there's no way she will ever address it in a video or anywhere because she's not that type of person or youtuber (tana mongeau however totally would lol) I think it's great that she's taking classes as well!! I think she has a lot to learn maturity wise but with her quick success that happened so young and having to grow up fast from her family drama I think she will meet everyone in the middle in a couple years.

GladIfoundthis
Learner
Learner

Post by GladIfoundthis »

UseMyCode wrote:if her dad's craziness is on the internet their whole town probably knows about it considering they are public figures. I feel bad for her, it's probably hard for her to be so upbeat and cheerful all the time and I don't blame her for being torn between LA and Canada all the time because I would want to be away from the psycho dad. He is definitely using her for her car (he drives it while she's in LA) and living in her house. Sad because she is only 20. His twitter is super creepy, he responds to people who comment on her videos and tweets strange things to her. Reminds me of an alcoholic relative of mine who would go on facebook while hammered and make similar posts... I'm pretty sure Adelaine doesn't even follow or respond to him on social media so her fans don't come across his account. I feel bad for hating on her now, I enjoy the occasional video and like checking in on her/her cute dog and she's always doing something fun so I like her vlogs sometimes but you would never guess her family life in CA is so messy. there's no way she will ever address it in a video or anywhere because she's not that type of person or youtuber (tana mongeau however totally would lol) I think it's great that she's taking classes as well!! I think she has a lot to learn maturity wise but with her quick success that happened so young and having to grow up fast from her family drama I think she will meet everyone in the middle in a couple years.
I feel bad for her as well!! Her Dad is VERY creepy on Twitter, I mean really?? Mr. Cookie or Cookie Dad? He has been kicked off of ask.fm and almost kicked off of Tumblr. He makes up accounts and asks himself questions only to bully people. Notice that all of his questions are asked anonymously on Tumblr...why?? Because it is him asking! He has a website called Talk Sports and he is on there non stop bullying people. He says this is not Randy! He calls players and their children faggots! He is just sick! What gets me is Adelaine gushes over her father when she knows what he is doing!

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

What’s her dad’s twitter?

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

GladIfoundthis
Learner
Learner

Post by GladIfoundthis »

Here is another website about him...he is a terrible person!

https://nemesis342.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... -theorist/

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

what does her dad do for a living? i guess he has that talk sports site, but does he have another job?

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

MissForever11 wrote:https://twitter.com/randymorin - It's so creepy!
this is so unsettling.

GladIfoundthis
Learner
Learner

Post by GladIfoundthis »

jellyfish89 wrote:what does her dad do for a living? i guess he has that talk sports site, but does he have another job?
This is what Wiki says. His profession now is stalking the little girl that follow Adelaine and online bullying!

2005, Morin began Rmail, a startup that enabled RSS feeds to be read over email. The site grew to more than 50,000 subscribers, and in April 2007 was sold to the broadcast network NBC.[3] NBC digital media executive George Kliavkoff said the acquisition would enable the company to "make predictive understandings of what they might be interested in and start learning about RSS." NBC rebranded the service as SendMeRSS.

Morin began TalkSports after a 2005 blog post he wrote about hockey player Sidney Crosby received a comment from a female inquiring whether Crosby had a girlfriend. He explained to Drama Scene Live Radio in an interview, "Google immediately picked up that new comment and within a few days that page was getting 1,000 hits per day. And I thought, I've got an idea ..."[4]

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

In Mia's vlog, she said that Adelaine is the most unhygienic person she knows. Adelaine said she's not the most :roll:

Edit: [youtube][/youtube] Starts at 1:54, where Mia says Adelaine has been eating the same croissant for 2 hours (Adelaine said that she also put the croissant in her pocket :? )

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

judy_hopps12 wrote:In Mia's vlog, she said that Adelaine is the most unhygienic person she knows. Adelaine said she's not the most :roll:

Edit: [youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>Xds2EgJ</span><span>--</span><span>Uw</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>] Starts at 1:54, where Mia says Adelaine has been eating the same croissant for 2 hours (Adelaine said that she also put the croissant in her pocket :? )
Yuck!!! Girl that's why napkins and plastic bags exist.

xosara
Talker
Talker

Post by xosara »

WHY is the thumbmail for her new vlog her with her legs spread out?

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

xosara wrote:WHY is the thumbmail for her new vlog her with her legs spread out?
Ew!!! :?

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

mpjt123 wrote:I’m so confused why she’s okay with people talking about how unhygienic she is. Mat recently said she washes her hair every month and doesn’t shower like that’s disgusting.

Really? I NEED links. Today I watched her new vlog and she talked about how refreshing the shower she took was and claimed it was because of shampoo. Uh no honey, maybe because it's the first time you took a shower this month?

Also, I know it's none of my business but why would she want to give her brother a cracked, rose gold iPhone? She made it sound like she was giving him the iPhone XS as well. I mean hey, if he likes it then I guess that's what matters. :roll:

Return to “#-E”